Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties aren't dead  (Read 546 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:48:15 PM

Bounties can't be dead as long as there will be an ICO.
ICO cant afford the mainstream media to have to advertise from them as each country have different stations.
ICO need a worldwide advertisement which can be done on bounties on social media and this forum.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

Bounties can't be dead as long as there will be an ICO.
ICO cant afford the mainstream media to have to advertise from them as each country have different stations.
ICO need a worldwide advertisement which can be done on bounties on social media and this forum.
Bounties wont really be dead since not all ICO are prohibited on all countries globally which means bounty programs would really be always there because it is really mainly needed for them to do such thing because its always been part for their marketing plan on having exposure on their crowdfunding,without these things then it would be less exposure that would lead to failure of such funding.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:03:42 AM

No it can't be dead. Ico needs bounties. This is a form of advertisement, a way to tell the world about a certain coin. And this form of advertisement is beneficial to businesses to save in the cost of advertising their product.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

the possibility for bounties to die is very small because ICO will need bounty participants to introduce their projects to everyone especially for investors but ICO is likely to be more selective as some ICOs are sometimes scam.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

I too participate in bounty campaign, it is a good way to earn money with your creativity. There are many people who are interested in bounty. Bounty campaign plays a very important role to bring in investors for a particular project. I prefer only trusted project's bounty campaign.

Bounties are the new income method for the people who are not join in a regular job out side of home. This work can be done any where anytime for the sake of your time. Bu the bounty paid in the token may be some value or not by the matter of time and the market situation.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

Yes bounties are still up and going. But they are being regulated bit by bit. Undergoing some additional requirements in compliance to SEC regulations. KYC for instance is now being implemented by some ICO’s wherein bounty participants are required to submit personal details. Most are against this coz it will go against anonymity. Let’s just wait for the next chapter of this drama.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

Bounties are not dead because its a way of campaigning an ICO. Its also a way of growing your community and have early supporters and promoters of your ICO and in return,  participants who joined bounties received tokens as a reward for their continuous support on the ICO.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

It is great if the bounty is not scam. This is a great bounty. Thanks for sharing your Cheesy
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

I'm sure bounties are not dead. Just received 2 new Alts for my bounty work. It's rewarding as it is something I put my time on and rewarded something with value. By the way, thanks for this cool tweeting game. Another great way to received free token aside from Airdrop. Smiley

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Bounty in such view as now too close to die. So much multi-accs. Some bountists full-time work instead of real work and think that it's forever. I think we need some reformat

Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

Why would bounties die. It is the best way to build up the community. The only scenario where the bounties will slow down is when ICOs are not done. This will happen soon though seeing the craze when every decent ICO is whitelisted within minutes. People are rushing in like crazy. My basis is based on ICO like NUcleus VIsion where they cancelled there ICO simply bcz too many whitelisiting. So when the projects will move from ICOs to airdrops, the demand for bounties will also reduce. This will however take some time.
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

For sure bounties aren't dead. I assumed that there will no bounties, there will no life or an additional to make bitcoin sweet and lovable to everyone. Bounties is helpful and giving away a coins to the bounty hunters.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

wow nice bounty, this is the best way to make a massive promotion because every one will want to win the competition so they will put all their effort to grab the opportunity.

as it stands now am in already, so are others and more people are still joining the bounty.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

The project looks good, mostly airdrops and free tokens are given by average projects only, but this one looks of high quality, if they have a comprehensive bounty campaign they should post in Bounties section of this forum too.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cryptoveins

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

If you choose a good bounty with reasonable rewards and certain no of  participants. 
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Bounty in such view as now too close to die. So much multi-accs. Some bountists full-time work instead of real work and think that it's forever. I think we need some reformat

I think no one in their right mind would believe that bounty hunting as a full-time job is a reliable future. It is here now, and hopefully it will stay, but no one can know what the future will be. The format as it is is OK in my opinion.

LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

They're not dead but I think it's safe to say that a lot of them are somewhat pointless and just not worth doing.

I think there are better ways to gain altcoins.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

I don't think most people know what bounty is or waht it actually means. Makes me a bit sad there so many foolish people about the forum.

Do you realize even big companies like Microsoft and gaming companies have bounties to right? Bounty is the word given to what is basically freelance
work. In the tech world, these are known as bounties. Here the bounties are to help coins. Try google bounties that are not found on bitcointalk and you will see for yourself. You can make lots of money if you a Dev and can do bounty bugs where you fix bugs with peoples software and you are paid a large amount especially if you solved a security problem.

They're not dead but I think it's safe to say that a lot of them are somewhat pointless and just not worth doing.

I think there are better ways to gain altcoins.

Yes you must carefully select who you work for and who you support. Only do bounty for something you believe in.

I think no one in their right mind would believe that bounty hunting as a full-time job is a reliable future. It is here now, and hopefully it will stay, but no one can know what the future will be. The format as it is is OK in my opinion.

Dude marketing has been going on for hundreds of years. We just gave it another name.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

Maybe crypto currencies are in serious crisis now but that doesn't mean that bounties are dead. There are still some good worthy bounties out there, but you have to be careful for there are a lot of scammers specially now, they are taking the opportunity to scam people. Anyway,you got some good bounty there.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: