Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties aren't dead  (Read 546 times)
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

The one that you have linked in the OP is indeed a very interesting project, it is probably even worth to buy, not just to try to get the bounty.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

Bounties are not dead, but it's a sad thing to know that some of the campaign with these bounties especially signature campaigns had reduced with the tokens that they shall distribute soon. The tokens that are removed from here will be transferred to Social Media Campaigns so I am quite disappointed.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

Bounties aren't dead first it's part of the allocation of the whole project. If bounties are dead how will the campaign poster will recognize? It's like selling a goods that should advertise online.

A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

Came across a really good bounty with IoT Chain. For a second I thought bounties were stopping due to regulation.

Find the bounty here: https://medium.com/@IoT_Chain/iot-chains-dag-code-is-now-available-on-github-we-are-giving-away-10-000-itc-to-celebrate-1b2d437fb0d3
Bounties can never die unless the whole crypto market dies. Nice bounty but I am already participating in a bounty myself. Good luck on behalf of our bounty campaigns and may it make us rich.
steviegboots

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Bounties are only going to become more and more important since the banning of paid adverts on Facebook / Instagram. It is still a very powerful tool to spread awareness of an ICO.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

Bounties are not really dead they are just preparing to go to the moon and be listed to other decentralized exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: