Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Physical Garlicoin Coins!  (Read 424 times)
Kmorae (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

I will buy some when they are made i dont typically like buying preorders but i definately need a stinky coin in my collection

I definitely understand that sentiment. Its gonna be weeks before I have enough coins saved up to not be in preorder mode  Cheesy

I hope to build this website into a profitable business so my word and the trust I build with potential and current customers is VERY important to me. I know because you dont know me it doesn't mean much, but if you order from me you will not be scammed. I do my very best to be transparent with everyone without giving away all of my secrets Wink

I understand and dont take it personally just a stance i take, maybe because im impatient and want it delivered after i pay i dont know, but there have been enough mishaps on here.  I will wait until they are ready to be shipped and then you will def have a customer.  Cheesy

I don't take it personally/ take offence at all! Smiley I just wanted to let ya know the type of person I strive to be and the type of business I try to run.
Kmorae (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

Finally received my garlicky goodness today.
Some fun cards were added to the coins due to our long wait.

https://i.imgur.com/Q5r8vwP.jpg

Looking forward to the DIY ones and making stinky, loaded Garlicoins!! Cheesy
Hopefully received them soon Wink

Thanks

I'm glad you got em in one piece and like em! I might end up refunding your preorder of single sided coins, I'm still working out the final pricing and the channels I'm going to need to market these on.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: