Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANC][Global ICO Fund] TOKEN LAUNCH ACTIVE NOW!  (Read 158 times)
GlobalICOFund (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:09:01 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:58:00 PM by GlobalICOFund

The Fund of the future - Global ICO Fund

Andreas Hurtig, Swedish day trader, investor and entrepreneur, heads up a dynamic team of economists and business entrepreneurs. He wants to position Global ICO Fund as a modern day patron; on the one hand seeking out reliable, resourceful and promising ICOs, while at the same time acting as an intermediary for those interested parties who have the innovative sense, but not the individual expertise, to enter this challenging yet promising new cryptocurrency market. Together with a strong team Global ICO Fund will spearhead an operation that defines business success in terms of a collaborative, co-creational and commercially viable effort.

Starting the 1st of February 2018 investors will have an opportunity to purchase the token of Global ICO Fund. The fund will have a soft cap of 5 MUSD and a hard cap of 10 MUSD for their ICO.

"We [Global ICO Fund] is a response to the growing need for a reliable fund that operates under full transparency and which possess the expertise to help the ICO market to mature for the future", says Hurtig, CEO and founder of the company.

In addition to the investments in ICOs, the fund also plans to keep some exposure to cryptocurrencies. The fund distribution have been preliminarily set with the following percentages: 60% on ICOs, 20% on cryptocurrencies, 13% reserved for alternative blockchain investments, and 7% saved in cash reserves.

By applying the expertise of the fund, together with the input of the token holders, Global ICO Fund will locate and furthermore advise the most promising companies in the blockchain sphere. The fund will be a way to expose oneself to the world of ICOs and cryptocurrencies, of which we have just seen the beginning.

Global ICO Fund will be open for investments from 1st of February 2018 over a 30 days period. Tokens will be purchased in three steps:

●   First you need the cryptocurrency Ethereum, which can be purchased, for example, on Coinbase
●   You need a Myetherwallet account whereto transfer your Ethereum.
●   From your Myetherwallet you can purchase the Global ICO Fund token via Subscribe to the newsletter of Global ICO Fund for more detailed information.

It is worthy of notice that the fund charges its token holders unusually low fees. Registration fees over 15% are otherwise highly usual in the ICO world.

"We charge our investors a registration fee of 1.5% and a yearly management fee of 1.5%. That is lower than many hedge funds," says Hurtig. "We want to offer our investors a high value, low cost and low risk opportunity."

Check us out at:
www.globalicofund.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/globalicofund/
Follow us on Twitter: @Global_Ico_Fund
Connect LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18348856/
Join us on telegram:
https://t.me/joinchat/HI3O9UaBQ-U9sq_98L8mRA
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC79BNbbDHjUNq0lbLWmNgGg?view_as=subscriber
Whitepaper: https://www.globalicofund.com/press

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

In this form, which now looks like a simple collection. We need more and better execute the topic that there was an interest among users. Now with so many choices, it's hard to surprise people than ever, because the choice is very large.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Where is the link to website, Social media and whitepaper?? Huh

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
GlobalICOFund (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Sorry! That didn't come with the paste for some reason. It is updated now!
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959607574189563909

Check us out at:
www.globalicofund.com  --  I can not get to you
GlobalICOFund (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959607574189563909

Check us out at:
www.globalicofund.com  --  I can not get to you

Cheers! I'll send this over to our person has the Twitter :-)

It seems very strange that you can't get in. There is a few seconds wait when you try to get in the first time but that should be all.
jospa

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Read!!!!!
Maweie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

I really love this project! This must be my favourite ICO right now and right after Substratum and Dragonchain in all time so far.

This is a ICO where a lot of news guys could benefit of pro's doing the research in ICOs and altcoins and diversify their portfolio. Better than just jumping right into pumped ICOs like Wepower, beetoken etc. where you can buy for 0.2 ETH because of 50k contributors. :-)

I also like that they are not going for exchanges before late 2018 meaning they trust their team and believe the NAV price will rise. No pump and dump for sure. And max contribution 8.33 means no whales. This should be very appealing for all the serious smaller investors IMO.

Big thumbs up to the team for the openess and their good communication on telegram, it is awesome to be a part of. I really hope we can hit the softcap!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: