Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SGV-G] RENEWABLE ENERGY WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS ONLY WITH GRAVITY & VACUUM  (Read 340 times)
sgv (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:11:39 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:58:02 PM by sgv

SGV-G ICO Project
Gravitation Vacuum Renewable Energy

50% OFF - 3.75 EURO / SGVTOKEN
Now we accept bank transfer

What is SGV-G ICO Project?
SGV-G is an ICO Project promoted by the German Corporation of Charity and Development CPS registered in Chile, South America since 1989. The ICO project aims to build the first factory of renewable energy generators based on gravity and vacuum in Germany using the SGV-G Technology©.

What is the SGV-G Technology©?
SGV-G Technology is a type of renewable energy that produces energy through vacuum pulses between atmospheric pressure and the gravity of our planet. This method of energy generation was developed by the German Inventor Wolfgang Weber-Hill in Chile and already has more than 10 years of research and construction of prototypes through the German Corporación of Charity and Development CPS.

Why an ICO Project?
After the construction of the last prototype built in Chile, the success has been resounding and the German Corporation CPS already has more than 9,000 equipment sold for a sum of more than 2 Billion Euros. For this reason the German Corporation of Charity and Development CPS has decided to deliver 30% of the global business on the SGV-G Technology in exchange for financing the first SGV-G Generators Factory in Germany.

SGV TOKEN
An amount of 63.2 Million SGV TOKEN will be offered for sale, which will be offered in 3 stages.

Stage 1 - Private Sale
  • Euro 5 by SGV TOKEN
  • Three Weeks
  • Start February 01 / 2018
  • Finish February 28 / 2018
  • EUR 5 Million
  • 1 Million SGV TOKEN

Stage 2 - PRE-ICO
  • Euro 7.5 by SGV TOKEN
  • Three Months
  • Start March 01 / 2018
  • Finish June 01 / 2018
  • EUR 39 Million
  • 5.2 Million SGV TOKEN

Stage 3 - ICO
  • Euro 10 by SGV TOKEN
  • 9 Months
  • Start June 02 / 2018
  • Finish March 01 / 2019
  • EUR 570 Million
  • 57 Million SGV TOKEN

Use of Crowdfunding Funds
The use of the funds of the project will be used in a 70% for the construction of the Factory in Germany, a 10% will be used to pay the legal costs and defense of the technology, 10% will be used for the creation of a Research Laboratory and 10% will be used to cover the development costs of the founding team.

SGV TOKEN Delivery
The SGV TOKEN delivery will be executed through an Exchange Platform selected at the end of the ICO. Through a platform that will be made available on our website, the KYC process will be carried out, which will give access to the SGV TOKEN carriers to withdraw the profits that will be distributed in BTC currency to the electronic wallet created by each one. of SGV TOKEN carriers.

Founding Team
  • Wolfgang Weber-Hill - Inventor of SGV-G Technology© and President of German Corporation of Charity and Development
  • Cristian Recabarren - Project Manager of SGV-G Technology© and Information Technologies Expert.
  • Brigida Vega - Secretary in charge of managing internal matters of the SGV-G Technology© project worldwide.
  • Catherine Weber - Lawyer, MBA International Business and Chief of Legal Department of SGV-G Technology©.
  • German Baentsch - German is Head of the general administration department of the SGV-G Technology©.
  • Horst Schlösser - Horst is Head of the finance department of the SGV-G Technology© project.

Engineers Behind SGV-G Technology
  • Wolfgang Weber-Hill - Inventor
  • Ricardo Ruz - Chief & Mechanical Engineer
  • Anibal Guajardo - Mechanical Engineer
  • Roberto Araya - Technician
  • Nestor Rodriguez - Technician
  • Lino Segovia - Warehouse Chief
  • Romina Puebla - Human Resources Chief

Roadmap
  • 2018 First Quarter ICO Start
  • 2018 Second & Third We will establish our Offices in Germany and begin the construction of Factory
  • 2018 Fourth Quarter We will Finish the automation of SGV-G Factory
  • 2018 Fourth Quarter and 2019 First-Second Quarter We will complete construction of SGV-G Factory
  • 2019 First Quarter and 2019 We will start SGV-G Factory and Begin construction of 9.000 SGV-G Generators Units

15 KWH PROTOTYPE VIDEO

HISTORICAL PHOTOS FROM 2008 OF SGV-G TECHNOLOGY

Bounty Program Coming Soon

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

Your tweet, if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter. Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959622094601506817
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

Your tweet, if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter. Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959622094601506817

Thank you very much, we are in a phase of propagation and everything is very welcome, then many people will be able to benefit through our Bounty Program.
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Hello Harry, thank you very much for the publication, we have updated values on our website and we have added our renowned Chief Scientist who supports our technology here in Chile.
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

There is only 1 week left until the start of our PRE ICO, register through the following address to start buying tokens at a preferential price.

https://ico.sgv-g.com/profile/register/
Emusan01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

There is only 1 week left until the start of our PRE ICO, register through the following address to start buying tokens at a preferential price.

This is a great project, let me do some small research first.

By the way, no Telegram group...why?
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Hi Emusan, I hope to know very well, I only had a small error with the Telegram link address, we have now created a Telegram group to start building the Community of our Technology.

We only have 2 days left and we will start with our PRE-ICO, if you want to buy SGV TOKEN it must be before the Thursday 1st of March and take advantage of the preferential value.

The link of our small Telegram group is the following: https://t.me/sgvgtechnology

I say Small because we want to create a community around our new technology and raise in this group the main advances.

We will remain attentive to any other questions.

Regards!
Emusan01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Hi Emusan, I hope to know very well, I only had a small error with the Telegram link address, we have now created a Telegram group to start building the Community of our Technology.

We only have 2 days left and we will start with our PRE-ICO, if you want to buy SGV TOKEN it must be before the Thursday 1st of March and take advantage of the preferential value.

The link of our small Telegram group is the following: https://t.me/sgvgtechnology

I say Small because we want to create a community around our new technology and raise in this group the main advances.

Regards!

Good! But the telegram isn't open for chat.
Besides, how does a great project like this don't have much followers? I think you guys need to create more awareness.

Also, in TRACKICO site, your Teams are not verified...this won't encourage investors.
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

We concentrate in the first instance in that the people know our technology as such, in our phase of PRE-ICO we will focus the force in propagating the sale of TOKENS of our ICO.
About verification in both TrackICO and other sites about ICOs is in process.

Greetings Emusan, we wish you an excellent day.

Regards!

Good! But the telegram isn't open for chat.
Besides, how does a great project like this don't have much followers? I think you guys need to create more awareness.

Also, in TRACKICO site, your Teams are not verified...this won't encourage investors.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Tell me please, what is the feature of your crypto currency? Or is it just to attract investment?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Tell me please, what is the feature of your crypto currency? Or is it just to attract investment?

The SGVTOKEN owner will have access to the profits within the negotiations of our technology in 3 ways:

A.- 30% of incomes in Germany Factory will be distributed yearly between SGV-G TOKEN Holders.
B.- 30% of Production Licenses Value will be distributed immediatly between SGV-G TOKEN Holders.
C.-30% of Royalty Generated from Production Licenses will be distributed between SGV-G TOKEN Holders.

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

Hi! Your technology is potentially distruptive, but I can't find some relevant information about how does it work, even in your whitepaper. There are some specific documents about it? Thanks!

sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

Hi! Your technology is potentially distruptive, but I can't find some relevant information about how does it work, even in your whitepaper. There are some specific documents about it? Thanks!

Yes of course, please join to our main group on Telegram, here we reply all questions about our technology.

Thanks!
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

50% OFF - 3.75 EURO / SGVTOKEN
Now we accept bank transfer
we are from Chile, regulations are very Strong https://cointelegraph.com/news/chilean-exchanges-seek-clear-regulations-on-crypto-after-banks-denied-them-services
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

can we see evidence if this project is indeed registered in Chile, South America since 1989, can you upload evidence of the existence of this industry if this industry really exists
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

can we see evidence if this project is indeed registered in Chile, South America since 1989, can you upload evidence of the existence of this industry if this industry really exists
it is really true what you have said, it seems to need to be shown to all of us, so that more confidence to us and other investors, the document is very necessary although there is no special authority related to the management of cryptocurrencies

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: