Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any job for newbie ??  (Read 526 times)
IrishGirl710

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

I do airdrops from the official airdropalert site. You earn some free crypto:) I dont have any Crypto friends, But you can share your referral after signing up for them. If people join using your ref you earn more:)Another good way to earn is the Binance Ref bonus. Its my favorite site, and ranked #1 in world now. You earn % of the fee in whatever crypto the person buys:) Sadly you will have to find day traders or a whale to make more than crypto dust. Still makes my day.  Id share my ref, but dont wanna get kicked or banned:P Thats another thing you gotta watch out for when sharing the referrals. I learned the hard way after getting called names and banned:( Not sure if you can share here, but I need this for Airdrops and learning Crypto more than crypto dust:P Good luck my friend.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:54 PM

I want to earn some crypto-currencies.Can u please suggest me some gd jobs ?? So that i can earn some cryptoes...
Thanks in advance.
join in social media campaigs  it doenst require any rank . You need to have a twitter and facebook account in order to participate and you should have enough followers to be able to join .

dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

why don't you give a try to do some bounty hunting works ?
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

As a newbie on this forum, there are some bounty campaign projects you can participate in to earn some crypto coins. Instances of such are social media campaign, such as Facebook and Twitter. Telegram campaign is another aspect. If you have been into blogging before joining the forum, you can as well do the same.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

There is many jobs for newbie , join social media campaign if u want to earn more crypto .
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

I want to earn some crypto-currencies.Can u please suggest me some gd jobs ?? So that i can earn some cryptoes...
Thanks in advance.
as for now there is a signature campaign that newbie can work so i think if your a newbie you can really join some signature campaign that they can earn in this so as a newbie they can really do so i must say they can have a job that suits for the newbie,.

bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Most airdrop sites will spam you with useless sign-ups. You have to know where to look to find

AIRDROPS THAT MAYBE DON'T SUCK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

No, really. Like this one.

https://gonetwork.co/airdrop

Winners of ETHWaterloo - the world's largest Ethereum hackathon. I bet you didn't know about that. And you can sign up right now to get their tokens.

Check out the Google spreadsheet for an active, ongoing list of other airdrops that maybe don't suck. I update it daily.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Go have a look in the Services Board. That's generally where people post offering jobs.

Thanks for ur suggestion.Appreciate it.
You can actually join bounty campaigns as long as they will accept newbies just like me at first i was trying to find a job that can easily be paid but not all of this are really worth it because there are bounty scams so be careful on joining campaigns, and you can also join airdrops if you want to have extra income because i also do the same.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

You can earn cryptocurrency  from faucets sites visit http://faucethub.io to find and work by faucets
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

Job for newbie in signatures campaign are very rare, but if you have a facebook account then you can still participate in the social media campaign bounty. But do not expect a higher rewards because social media campaign has only small percent allotted rewards unlike the signature campaign.

brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

There is a lot of job for newbies. You have to look for the bounties that allow newbies to participate.  I started participating in bounty campaign as a newbie. One Campaign that newbie may be restricted is signature campaign but others like social media etc can allow newbies to participate.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

At a newbie stage it is expected to spend time in learning and understanding the stuff instead of looking for a job, there are infinite opportunities out there but if you don't know how to explore and exploit those opportunities then you will be wasting your time on a broader scale so I would recommend you invest your time in acquiring skills and knowledge at this stage and using it in the future. If you already have any skills then you can offer it in the form of useful service in the marketplace section.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

I also have the same question because I am also a newbie

You can join Bounty program or Airdrops, it's completely free and not hard at all, you just need to do some task for daily / weekly.
There is some Bounty Program that accepting Newbies.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

Thanks in advance.
You are jr member so there are lots of campaigns on this forum from which you can earn some thanks to your knowledge at the moment, try them and maybe you will like it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
renbucs

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

A newbie can join social media campaign in faceboook, youtube and twitter. You can participate in telegram too.

RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

there is some bounty campaign with minimal newbie rank , but only for twitter campaign and telegram campaign .. i think
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

no need to stress your self, like wise me, i am currently a newbie rank, and the restriction is much, no point to search for work, but rather to train my account to become a member  rank. and i strongly believed that, one day i will become hero member, but is not  strength, by hard work and support, which i need from everyone. thanks
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

If you want to join any campaigns you see it always in Economy>Marketplace>Services there you can participate in Social media campaign like twitter campaign that pays in bitcoin weekly and also signature campaigns but you have to be atleast junior member to be accepted.

Another way to find a campaigns is thru Alternate cryptocurrencies>Marketplace>Bounties(Altcoins) there you can also join social media campaigns, translations, blog/articles and signature campaigns that pays tokens of the company you will be promoting after the end of their ICO terms.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

I am also a newbie , but someone told me we can participate in signature campaign ,few campaigns accepts newbie. I suggest you to join social media campaigns.
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Today is very easy to earn free money from cryptocurrency, you should join bounty or airdrop and you will rich without using your hot money inside your pocket.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: