Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error 404 Bitmain Warranty?  (Read 100 times)
TitanNoob (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Sent my Antminer D3 for repair, now that i check the status it says error 404. Is it just me or everyone because it seems very suspicious it only happens right when the D3 has arrived.
Raymond_B

Activity: 504
Merit: 71

Just Getting Started...

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

Sent my Antminer D3 for repair, now that i check the status it says error 404. Is it just me or everyone because it seems very suspicious it only happens right when the D3 has arrived.

I think they are in the process or renaming to myrig.com I bet someone forgot to set up a redirect Smiley

TitanNoob (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

myrig.com is NOT related to Bitmain
Raymond_B

Just Getting Started...

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

Neither is bitmainwarranty. Do you mean support.bitmain.com? Can you post the link you're talking about?

TitanNoob (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Neither is bitmainwarranty. Do you mean support.bitmain.com? Can you post the link you're talking about?
https://shop.bitmain.com/user/repairHeader.htm?userRepairHeader=userRepairHeader
The link i use, its from shop.bitmain.com and i got there via the user page
Raymond_B

Just Getting Started...

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

https://shop.bitmain.com/user/repairHeader.htm?userRepairHeader=userRepairHeader

AH! OK, I thought you were referencing the URL bitmainwarranty Smiley I logged in and reached the support site no problem, but I do not have a ticket open. Maybe email their support address and see what's up.

TitanNoob (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

AH! OK, I thought you were referencing the URL bitmainwarranty Smiley I logged in and reached the support site no problem, but I do not have a ticket open. Maybe email their support address and see what's up.

IT DOESNT EVEN WORK WITH A DIFFERENT BROWSER AND THE SAME ACCOUNT, probably got scammed by the chinese again
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

IT DOESNT EVEN WORK WITH A DIFFERENT BROWSER AND THE SAME ACCOUNT, probably got scammed by the chinese again

I have an idea.

CALM THE HELL DOWN.

Website errors and issues happen all the time for a variety of reasons. Jumping directly to a scam accusation on the largest hardware manufacturer in the space is pretty ridiculous. They arent going to waste time scamming you and your single D3, use a little common sense.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
TitanNoob (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

Many peoples transactions dont get verified by them, so well the option of scamming is definetely there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: