Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PolyCash: open source platform for betting, scratch off cards & wallets  (Read 145 times)
joey.rich (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

PolyCash is a an open source blockchain project which makes it easy to create altcoins and other crypto assets without writing code. To create a new coin, simply use the PolyCash GUI to select a blockchain such as Bitcoin or Litecoin, enter parameters defining the behavior of your coin and then launch your new coin. PolyCash coins are second layer tokens - the PolyCash protocol is therefore a competitor to the ERC-20 standard.

PolyCash also makes it easy to create physical scratch off cards which can integrate with your website. Handing out scratch off cards is a great way to give your customers access to your services in a secure and user-friendly way.

We are building a custom blockchain which will enable advanced functionality for PolyCash tokens. More information about our ICO will be posted soon.

Right now, we need users to test out our platform. You can test out PolyCash by signing up for free and playing some of our games via https://poly.cash

Automated staking is allowed in PolyCash games. Once this platform is launched, players in PolyCash games will sign up, research various traders and then assign their staking decision to the trader of their choice. Then, players can simply log in once in a while to check on the value of their portfolio and switch to a different trader if they're not happy with the performance of their current trader. Any one can become a trader simply by setting up an API which will post their trading decisions to their followers.

Right now we need people to try installing the PolyCash software. PolyCash is an open source web app; we've tried to make installation as easy as possible, but you'll still need to install MySQL and PHP to install PolyCash. To install this app yourself, please visit our Github page: https://github.com/polycash/polycash

Please post any questions in this thread. We expect PolyCash to become one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap, but we need your help to get this project launched.

To get started, please check out our home page:
https://poly.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Every time i click on "Strategy games" on your website it shows "Virtual election 2018"
Carson vs. Cruz and Christie vs. Walker.What is this?
When i click on "Financial assets" it shows "No public games are running right now".
Your website is confusing.Anyway,i like your business idea and good luck with this project.

joey.rich (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

Every time i click on "Strategy games" on your website it shows "Virtual election 2018"
Carson vs. Cruz and Christie vs. Walker.What is this?
When i click on "Financial assets" it shows "No public games are running right now".
Your website is confusing.Anyway,i like your business idea and good luck with this project.

Virtual election 2018 is one of the games currently running. In this game, candidates with more than 70% of the votes are disqualified from winning. When events end, coins are given out to the players who voted for the winner, in proportion to the amount that they bet.

The 70% voting cap is the rule for the virtual election game. But not all games are determined that way. In the fantasy world cup game, the winner is determined by whichever team scores the most goals (goals are scored based on pseudo-random data from the blockchain). In the Coin Battles game, the winner is whichever currency goes up in value the most during the 8 hour period that the game is running (as determined by price data pulled from Poloniex).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: