Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Hire Full Stack Developer and Smart Contract Developer  (Read 812 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

An upcoming ICO is looking to hire suitable person for the following positions :

Full Stack Developer

Requirements: We need an experienced developer with the following: (PHP, MySQL, javascript, jQuery) and previous work on mvc frameworks like Codeigniter.  Needs to be able to work quickly and efficiently. This isn’t a project for developers just starting out.

What we need:
Potentially have a username/password account registration
Registration flow where customer accepts terms, inputs required fields like name, address, date of birth, and other simple field entries.  Screen to upload required documents like front/back of id and other required documents.
Build a purchase flow.
Customers must have complete registration flow. 
Flow shows current stage of sale simple purchase calculator so customer can see conversion rates, bonus, etc.
Customer submits purchase request and we display purchase address
Add integration for 3rd party api to purchase using altcoins or possibly convert.
Provide some basic integration on website. Examples include
retrieve total tokens sold or funds raised and display on front end. 
Subscription workflow for newsletter.
Simple logic that drives what buttons display, for example enabling access to purchase workflow, etc.

If you are interested, please send their resume, experience, availability, and pricing to support@horizoncomm.co with subject "full-stack developer"

Smart Contract Developer

Looking for a smart contract developer with past experience of at least 2-4+ ERC20 compliant smart contracts.  Needs to be able to code, audit, and test a smart contract for token sale. Needs to have experience unit testing their smart contract work to check functionality as well as common vulnerabilities.  Needs to have access/recommendations for 3rd party testing services (to check smart contract for vulnerabilities).

If you are interested, please send their resume, experience, availability, and pricing to support@horizoncomm.co with subject "smart contract developer"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Bump

hirzelch

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

Bump
GADARRELL

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

Horizon Communications - Founder and CEO

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

bump!

horizoncomm.co ▬ Horizon Communications
greenfomo

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

An upcoming ICO is looking to hire suitable person for the following positions :

Full Stack Developer

Requirements: We need an experienced developer with the following: (PHP, MySQL, javascript, jQuery) and previous work on mvc frameworks like Codeigniter.  Needs to be able to work quickly and efficiently. This isn’t a project for developers just starting out.

What we need:
Potentially have a username/password account registration
Registration flow where customer accepts terms, inputs required fields like name, address, date of birth, and other simple field entries.  Screen to upload required documents like front/back of id and other required documents.
Build a purchase flow.
Customers must have complete registration flow.  
Flow shows current stage of sale simple purchase calculator so customer can see conversion rates, bonus, etc.
Customer submits purchase request and we display purchase address
Add integration for 3rd party api to purchase using altcoins or possibly convert.
Provide some basic integration on website. Examples include
retrieve total tokens sold or funds raised and display on front end.  
Subscription workflow for newsletter.
Simple logic that drives what buttons display, for example enabling access to purchase workflow, etc.

If you are interested, please send their resume, experience, availability, and pricing to support@horizoncomm.co with subject "full-stack developer"

Smart Contract Developer

Looking for a smart contract developer with past experience of at least 2-4+ ERC20 compliant smart contracts.  Needs to be able to code, audit, and test a smart contract for token sale. Needs to have experience unit testing their smart contract work to check functionality as well as common vulnerabilities.  Needs to have access/recommendations for 3rd party testing services (to check smart contract for vulnerabilities).

If you are interested, please send their resume, experience, availability, and pricing to support@horizoncomm.co with subject "smart contract developer"

what is your budget for the smart contract dev? I would be interested. I'm a software developer and I have experience writing smart contracts, complete with unit tests via Truffle framework. I can provide in private a link to a personal project I've deployed - smart contract + web3 page to interact with it. Let me know.
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 11:57:35 AM by Hikol

I think you should try and reach one of the outsourcing companies. It is a really great opportunity for businesses. I recommend you to read the nice article about it on https://diceus.com/hire-offshore-developers/ and you will surely find something interestin and helpful to you there.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:27 AM

I miss this offer, I did not see it early on, I would have apply for this offer, Please do you have a telegram channel where you post such offers or your bounties so that i can join to stay up to date? do you have any bounty currently ongoing?
Aeny France

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:16:11 PM

Smart Contract Developer

Looking for a smart contract developer with past experience of at least 2-4+ ERC20 compliant smart contracts.  Needs to be able to code, audit, and test a smart contract for token sale. Needs to have experience unit testing their smart contract work to check functionality as well as common vulnerabilities.  Needs to have access/recommendations for 3rd party testing services (to check smart contract for vulnerabilities).

Still your project is open,

I suggested the best smart contract developers having 4+years of experience in crypto sphere.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:57:02 PM

Little off topic. Is it for developing your own coin which have been announced in your bounty group? Interested to see update from you since it would be a funny one if you somehow integrate it with your campaign.
Julia450A

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:26:37 PM

I agree with the previous thoughts regarding the option of hiring an offshore developer. This way you will have a good professional at a reasonable price and simultaneously retain the quality of your code. You can take a look at Ukraine first since it is becoming one of the best IT-outsourcing destinations. Hope this article will help you: https://www.daxx.com/blog/outsourcing-ukraine/why-ukraine-best-it-outsourcing-destination
mmanager

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 01:39:11 PM

Hi!

I totally agree with previous comments, don't afraid to try outsourcing! I read this article, how outsourcing companies search for new talents and it's really something incredible: https://www.n-ix.com/how-to-attract-best-software-engineers-ukraine/
So, if you are in doubts - just read, I think you will want to try outsourcing as well!
Roksan

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:43:30 PM

Hi. I want to recommend you a Perfectial - https://perfectial.com. Perfectial is a full-cycle software development company, committed to helping businesses across industries build, deliver and verify their software products. It a Ukraine company and Ukraine’s IT outsourcing sector has been booming for over two decades. Ukrainian software developers are great problem solvers, accustomed to placing value in solving complex technical problems.  More about Ukraine it outsourcing you can read here https://perfectial.com/blog/benefits-of-outsourcing-to-ukraine/
fox_not_megan

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 09:05:43 AM

Hiring developers from outsourcing companies may help your business gain good quality for a wise price. Thanks for recommendations.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:34:11 PM

You may check for @iceman in telegram. He is a good guy and he is good website development ad well as good in smart contract development.
I believe he can help you in full stack development from a product to till solidity coding to interconnect with the ERC20 platform.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:41:15 PM

Stop bumping this thread, the post was from last year and I don't think that he's still looking for a developer. I hope that this would be the last post for this thread.

Please take a look at the date and not even a single reply came from OP.

valeryyyy11

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:50:49 PM

You can hire smart developers in Ukraine. Here, in Ukraine, there are a lot of offshore software development companies that can help you with the successful hiring process. Also, in Ukraine, the developers' salaries aren't very high, here is the article about it https://qubit-labs.com/developer-salary-ukraine/ but their tech skills and knowledge are even better than professionals in the USA are said to have.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 10:49:08 PM

Isn't strange that still new accounts appear and bump this thread? I don't think op is doing this using his own alts.
OP is made about two years ago and Wapinter didn't visit it since a long time. I think he is the one responsible to say if he is still running this service or he can just close this topic to avoid useless spam. I am going to report the last bump .
FTrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:38:49 PM

You can find on here: https://www.freelancer.com/
I've used them a few time when I am on a big project that I can't not doing all by myself.
hope it helps
Entony1241

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 01:09:53 PM

Hi. I want to recommend you a Perfectial - https://perfectial.com. Perfectial is a full-cycle software development company, committed to helping businesses across industries build, deliver and verify their software products. It a Ukraine company and Ukraine’s IT outsourcing sector has been booming for over two decades. Ukrainian software developers are great problem solvers, accustomed to placing value in solving complex technical problems.  More about Ukraine it outsourcing you can read here https://perfectial.com/blog

Software development ukraine is quite a popular idea. I read article about outsource services in Eastern Europe.
satsmainman

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 09:28:33 PM

I'm a developer but my level of experience is way below your requirement, nice offer though. I want to start venturing into ethereums smart contract development, it will be a tremendous honor if i could meet someone here who would support my dream to become a future full pledge ethereum smart contract developer.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: