Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we have a price drop?  (Read 433 times)
Manojdaran

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

In addition to that bad news came from India. A minister in India made a press statement and he said that they will ban cryptocurrencies. But we dont know what is going to happen. The same thing happened in Korea and then they said they will do regulations. Because of weak hands Bitcoin price dropped dramatically. But there were also good news as well. I dont understand how market goes down that much.

That's not true. The finance minister told "Bitcoin is not a legal tender, we have experts working to understand the blockchain technology". Legal tender technically means, you can't buy anything using crypto, that's a crime. That doesnt mean "Crypto is banned". There are more number of exchanges and app based exchanges in India, and they charge GST while trading and withdrawing. Practically we are paying taxes, but for the govt. that's not enough. They are looking for ways to tax more. For this, they are forcing the banks to delay the transactions. Latest addition is, the media spreading false news such us yours "BANNED" to create panic and topple the market.

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

i think its because of in this month there's a big event in China, and that was a Chinese New Year.
as we know, China have a lots of people that enter in cryptocurrency, in this month most of them are cashout their money for that event

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

Chinese new year + all the fud about india, china, the fact facebook is banning ico avertisements gets made into a big deal.
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

yah you right. many problem come out this year i don't why and what happen to bitcoin. but i think we should just stay in it and not do the wrong move.

from facebook, price down, korean thing. and anything else. it's like a chain incident that raises many questions. I do not know what's going on. but all this makes people panic and rash about the coins they have. and there are many questions about the future of bitcoin and altcoin. 

maybe many issue like facebook just make bounty hunter sad about a campaign. but the price down so make depression. not just bitcoin, many altcoin fall to. maybe we just not do panic sale or leave the bitcoin maybe in few month bitcoin getting better and any altcoin getting price up.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

Actually, we can see that in South Korea and Japan, the price of bitcoin has been the leader in other countries.
But on the contrary, now that the price of bitcoin in South Korea has dropped a lot compared to other countries, so the news affecting South Korea is the most important.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
I think about several factors:
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- usdt problems and subpoena,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.

Why do you surprise with this run?
As you know bitcoin and altcoin is volatile and if you know that so you will not surprise with this anymore.
However, i will wait for the stable price and sell it when it recovers.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:21:43 AM

Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.
The korea fud,the india fud and the facebook restrictions from accepting paid advetisement to ICO related ads are the most reason why people are starting to do panic selling,this resulted some bloodbaths in the market but few people who are buying when the times like this has good mindset because they will make a lot of money when the market started to get recovered.

Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:29:19 AM

One of the reasons is the continuous growth in the last quarter of 2017,which,as is known,does not endlessly and requires correction,and the longer and recoilless the growth,the longer and longer the correction will be!

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.

yes so many bad things happen lately such as the thing you mentioned and such as stolen ripple on coindesk, china and india ban and many things that makes people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. I believe this is the major reasons why the value drop so much.

vanduonghd

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

Because this time there are many negative news to coin, so the market is going down
Between February and the end of February I think the market will go up
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

If you look at the graphs for 2015,2016, 2017, you will see that they are similar and what we are seeing is happening every year. But now the news of their different countries connected with the regulation of this market was not very good. I want to note that nothing extremely bad for bitcoin does not happen, then that the states began to try to regulate it is natural! Do not panic, everything will be fine, we have experienced more than one fall and we will survive it!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

If you look at the graphs for 2015,2016, 2017, you will see that they are similar and what we are seeing is happening every year. But now the news of their different countries connected with the regulation of this market was not very good. I want to note that nothing extremely bad for bitcoin does not happen, then that the states began to try to regulate it is natural! Do not panic, everything will be fine, we have experienced more than one fall and we will survive it!

Unfortunately he is not buying that graph thing because all OP want is for the price to not go down, I really think he is frustrated about a certain issue about cryptocurency and I really think the solution for his problem will be his self, This is certainly normal that Cryptocurrency will sometimes dip and increase did he think the market of fiat currency does react in the same situation? Because even fiat money sometimes increase or decrease at a certain point that there are negative or positive issues involving them, That is how the market works and Cryptocurrency on the other hand is fluctuating so much that is why it is our call if were gonna quit investing in it if we are always complaining about it.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:09:48 AM

The bad news is that there are too many in recent, this makes all investors began to panic, I think really makes all people lose confidence is South Korea after the real-name system, to participate in the system of south Korean citizens is not much, this is the main reason.

Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

Still,perhaps such a reason as the purposeful manipulation of large players,aimed at provoking mass players to mass sales of crypto currency!

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:44:15 AM

I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.

Market correction is just trading jargon, don't make any issue about that. It is usually happen during extra ordinary bullish days just like what happen to crypto last December where the price of BTC reach to 19k territory. Normal reaction also if the price reach to resistance level is to go back to support level. The drastic fall of price was also triggered by multiple bads news coming from Korea regulation, India ,US subpoena, Facebook and Instagram ads ban, Chinese Lunar New Year Etc.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:57:27 AM

It's simpe. Because many big investors miss the train. They late to invest on Cryptocurrencies.
They try to making FUD to crash the market, then they but it at the dip.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

Naturally all of these factors affected the market of cryptocurrency. But look here, India has already noted that they did not speak about Bitcoin ban. They were going to fight with criminal activity connected with crypto. Thus, the society is a bit calmed down, and coins will go on growing.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

From the beginning of 2018, many bad and fake news are coming almost every week. It has a negative impact on Crypto markets. This helps falling price of coins.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Naturally all of these factors affected the market of cryptocurrency. But look here, India has already noted that they did not speak about Bitcoin ban. They were going to fight with criminal activity connected with crypto. Thus, the society is a bit calmed down, and coins will go on growing.

The most recent drop in altcoins just like Ripple is mainly due to Moneygram's clarification that they are strictly using altcoin for their pilot platform. Other coin such as Altcoin IOTA which also had a bad fall after clearing up that Microsoft was not officially their partner but rather a player in their market place. Lastly, the Raiblocks altcoin which had also experience a bad fall due to recent reports of a compromised web wallet for altcoin which has been taken offline.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

The market of crypto-currencies is venture capital. If problems begin - then money will away first from this market.
I think that the problems have already begun, look at the charts of bond markets -

European bonds market: https://www.tradingview.com/x/sJmOrY1t/
American bonds market: https://www.tradingview.com/x/eoBhKNiR/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: