Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we have a price drop?  (Read 433 times)
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

It's just the law of economycs, there are sometimes cycles of uptrend, and sometimes cycles of downtrend.
The important thing is that long-term the tendency is an uptrend one.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Everything is elementary simple: large players decided to buy bitcoin at a low price, so the market collapsed. They did it. Soon to be "ToTheMoon"...  Cheesy
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Thank God you didnt believe in that correction sh1t. Something corrected in thousands of dollars? I say that is BS.

It is a dump. Some group of whales might be the culprit of this. It could also be a panic from small investors which could also equal into a group of whales.
That is all the reason that I could have.
The market of bitcoin is just the same as the market of others although the difference is not much support is coming from it.
ktulhu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Most of the time it's hard to say why the price has fallen so catastrophically, there seems to be nothing like that, but the drop is observed.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

In a trade, prices go up. That is a natural thing when the price drops drastically or rises dramatically. But any price down will surely be the mimic where the price will rise and continue to rise

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

The recent price drop is due to following reasons.
1.Ban news from China
2.Ban news from South Korea
3.US in pursuance of regulating Cryptocurrencies
4.Ban of Crypto ads by facebook
5.Many Investors withdrew their investment when they were at higher side of their return.
6.Big Whales who are 31% of Crypto market manipulating with prices,so that at lower prices they may purchase again to get more rewards.

As per my comprehension circulation of these news also affected price of Cryptocurrencies.But now the prices are increasing and are stable to an extent like BTC,ETH,ALT,BCS,RIP etc.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

Price drops occurs from time to time as Bitcoin's price value doesn't really into pumping higher on the early months of the year so then altcoins are also volatile like Bitcoin.
After the mega dip from last week of January until first week of this month, seems this week is yet another approach of dip but for some holders, this is just normal because this Crypto Market is volatile and this would be supposed to happen every now and then.
We have no other option we can do but to hold our Crypto Assets because we would lose money if we are going to sell them out of panic.

wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

The recent price drop is due to following reasons.
1.Ban news from China
2.Ban news from South Korea
3.US in pursuance of regulating Cryptocurrencies
4.Ban of Crypto ads by facebook
5.Many Investors withdrew their investment when they were at higher side of their return.
6.Big Whales who are 31% of Crypto market manipulating with prices,so that at lower prices they may purchase again to get more rewards.

As per my comprehension circulation of these news also affected price of Cryptocurrencies.But now the prices are increasing and are stable to an extent like BTC,ETH,ALT,BCS,RIP etc.

It's normal these days that there will be Crypto Market droppings in every FUDs and international market news and that's why the Crypto Market hurts badly because people suddenly sell their assets without even knowing that those news and articles are true and then some investors will follow.
But anyways, this kind of even do offers big chances to some traders because they are going to buy more of their favorite coins and wait for the market recovers.

anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

As far as what I observe, this volatility is related to a variety of reasons, preceded by news related to governments that will introduce legislation to regulate the crypto market and consequently Psychological effects from the crowd have made the market fall. There are too many reasons to say here, but I know for sure that the market is back.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

I think there're a few reasons and all of them have a greater or lesser impact on the market of cryptocurrency.
- Chinese authorities
- Bitcoin futures
- Chinese New Year
- Disappointment from the news
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
I think about several factors:
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- usdt problems and subpoena,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.

Market economy develop cyclically. Additionally the cryptocurrency market is not an exception. We have seen a lot of times rises and falls of cryptocurrencies prices. So don't be worried. After the drop we'll see new growth.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

Lately, there have been many problems, therefore, probably this month the coins are under serious failure. I'm not sure how it all began, since I did not carefully study how it started, but I read something about Tether and Bitfinex, and then about the prohibition of cryptography in India and South Korea, and also about the prohibition of all associated with cryptographic ads Facebook. This is what I read while browsing the forum for two days.

So, do you mean, the main cause of failing price mostly come from FUD news?
If so, well I agree with you. Recently,  I reducing my habit to read any news source which not trustable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: