Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swiss mining machine "CoinCraft" is true?  (Read 826 times)
hxtop (OP)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:25:07 PM

I want to know the Swiss mining machine manufacturers https://bitmine.ch, please help me distinguish between true and false. Whether they have the strength development and production of a new generation of 28nm mining machine? As they say in October and November of this year can be issued mining machine cargo? Thank you.

I was planning as their agents in China, I would like to know some of the risks agent.
I hope you will be able to provide a reference for me to judge.
If, as the official representative said, they will be the first to develop a 28-nanometer mining machine manufacturers, then this will be a very big business opportunity, and now I need you to help me analyze and judge. :get me a hands....

Our team operates http://www.hxtop.com website ,at the sametime it's truly hope that through good agent to help Chinese people to buy the godd mining machine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexeft
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:07:46 PM

The prices that people ask for mining machines, be it usb or much bigger ones are outrageous.

There is no ROI anywhere.

I fail to understand why anyone would be interested the only exception being curiosity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: