Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

No the ico is still ongoing, and the soft cap is already reached. So even if we don’t raise more money it’s not so bad, hard cap is really hard to reach these days for many project. But not mandatory for the sucess, cryptoflix have enough money to start développent the project.
There is an eminent high, it already presents itself now in fact, it will be better days to invest in good projects like this, but actually product development already seems to be almost guaranteed with what has been raised by the Cryptoflix Team

Yes, it seems like regardless of market status Cryptoflix decided to reach its goal and will make the platform live in near future.
Are there big partnership in the U.S? do they have partnership like Netflix or youtube? Actually the project looks like promising and i have no doubt that they could reach the minimum soft cap but for sure there's alot of trials coz bitcoin is not stable at all so expect more that ico couldn't reach their hardcap.

They are focused in Asian markets. US has made crypto illegal havent they yet ?

They didnt do that. Goldmann Sachs has acquired one of the largest crpto exchanges lately.

Which one they bought?

They did bought Poloniex and its good to know that institutional investors are beginning to have interest in crypto thus making it more mainstream.

This should be really good news for crypto sphere, I'm surprised it didn't bring an increase in prices.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

No the ico is still ongoing, and the soft cap is already reached. So even if we don’t raise more money it’s not so bad, hard cap is really hard to reach these days for many project. But not mandatory for the sucess, cryptoflix have enough money to start développent the project.
There is an eminent high, it already presents itself now in fact, it will be better days to invest in good projects like this, but actually product development already seems to be almost guaranteed with what has been raised by the Cryptoflix Team

Yes, it seems like regardless of market status Cryptoflix decided to reach its goal and will make the platform live in near future.
Are there big partnership in the U.S? do they have partnership like Netflix or youtube? Actually the project looks like promising and i have no doubt that they could reach the minimum soft cap but for sure there's alot of trials coz bitcoin is not stable at all so expect more that ico couldn't reach their hardcap.

They didnt do that. Goldmann Sachs has acquired one of the largest crpto exchanges lately.

Which one they bought?

They did bought Poloniex and its good to know that institutional investors are beginning to have interest in crypto thus making it more mainstream.

This should be really good news for crypto sphere, I'm surprised it didn't bring an increase in prices.
Poloniex is one of the worst exchanges in terms of fees. If they increase the fees, no one would use it.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

Which one they bought?

yeah and they also recently locked all legacy accounts that were not verified without warning. And they give no information after you submit documents...
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Which one they bought?

On this news prices for crypto-currencies have grown, I hope soon we will see a strong growth of the main coins.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Which one they bought?

yeah and they also recently locked all legacy accounts that were not verified without warning. And they give no information after you submit documents...
So let them die ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

The more I read about it, the more excited I get, Cryptoflix is everything I've ever wanted in an ICO.
I'm pretty stocked about the sale, I'm pretty happy with how things are turning out as of right now. Too bad the market is kind of down, that's a real shame.

Thats true, awesome approach but wors stituation the project can have. Let's wait for good news of the team
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

shame about the low value of the investments collected so far the project is very valid and promising, maybe they really had to set up marketing in another way, maybe with some reviews of famous youtubers...

I guess they should have tapped famous crypto endorsers to make the project well known among the community and it will surely result in a good ICO outcome. Smiley

Well, soft cap is reached but they should add more efforts into the marketing area which can further fetch more investors.
It seems to me that their mistake was that several times they delayed and extended the date of ICO, investors do not like uncertainty.

Investors understand everything but at least they should be there to make them understand. They lack good communication.
Now there are not so many ICO projects that are able to raised soft cap, so it result is good for beginning.

Yes, there are some project that failed to hit soft cap and the project for sure stopped. It becomes so hard these days to gain funds since there are too many projects recently.
You are right and I think that we don't have enough new people coming into this space. If we continue like that many projects will have no chance to hit their soft cap.

They need more communication, publicity, and a strong force of CM to keep everyone in touch, regardless of the thickness of their wallet.
I also think that the number of projects now is a big fact. A year ago we didn't have so many different options to invest so now the money is more split.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

Which one they bought?

Poloniex is one of the worst exchanges in terms of fees. If they increase the fees, no one would use it.

Poloniex was a big deal back then.

But they are losing market share and customers every new day. I think new projects should avoid it like a plague.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

shame about the low value of the investments collected so far the project is very valid and promising, maybe they really had to set up marketing in another way, maybe with some reviews of famous youtubers...

I guess they should have tapped famous crypto endorsers to make the project well known among the community and it will surely result in a good ICO outcome. Smiley

Well, soft cap is reached but they should add more efforts into the marketing area which can further fetch more investors.
It seems to me that their mistake was that several times they delayed and extended the date of ICO, investors do not like uncertainty.

Investors understand everything but at least they should be there to make them understand. They lack good communication.
Now there are not so many ICO projects that are able to raised soft cap, so it result is good for beginning.

Yes, there are some project that failed to hit soft cap and the project for sure stopped. It becomes so hard these days to gain funds since there are too many projects recently.
You are right and I think that we don't have enough new people coming into this space. If we continue like that many projects will have no chance to hit their soft cap.

They need more communication, publicity, and a strong force of CM to keep everyone in touch, regardless of the thickness of their wallet.
I also think that the number of projects now is a big fact. A year ago we didn't have so many different options to invest so now the money is more split.

The number of projects indeed growth very fast recently due to some previous projects had a good story with ICO. Nowadays more and more people bring their idea into ICO and wishing to get the same story. And this fact already made some project hard to get fund.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

Which one they bought?

On this news prices for crypto-currencies have grown, I hope soon we will see a strong growth of the main coins.
I hope that the market will show great growth in the near future. This project deserves a decent investment, many who refused this project then regret it.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

Any recent news about this project? Will you guys try to get more funds and what will you try to achieve this? I think your project has great potential but nobody sees it.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

if they manage to reach the soft cap in these few days left the fantastic project of cryptoflix will be able to go ahead in the development and then once seen the final platform and the offer of movies and TV series other substantial investments will surely come...
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

if they manage to reach the soft cap in these few days left the fantastic project of cryptoflix will be able to go ahead in the development and then once seen the final platform and the offer of movies and TV series other substantial investments will surely come...
Didn't they already announce that they reached the softcap? Looking at the amount raised it looks like not enough to the softcap.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

Didn't they already announce that they reached the softcap? Looking at the amount raised it looks like not enough to the softcap.
at the moment they do not communicate at all :-(
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

Someone here has been visiting your Alpha, I hope they are constantly updating their materials, and keep this work in the next steps. Particularly in new categories that go beyond educational materials
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:24:50 AM

Which one they bought?

Poloniex was a big deal back then.

But they are losing market share and customers every new day. I think new projects should avoid it like a plague.

It was one of my starting exchanges but well, not trading there for several months. Not sure if it will help that Goldmann Sachs bought it.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:13:09 AM

Someone here has been visiting your Alpha, I hope they are constantly updating their materials, and keep this work in the next steps. Particularly in new categories that go beyond educational materials

so they are finally going to publish educational content ?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

I too think so.. The first contents will be educational and then comes the entertainment and fictional contents.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

is the alpha done already? available to the public?

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

I too think so.. The first contents will be educational and then comes the entertainment and fictional contents.
Maybe is the easiest content to get or they just start by there because its for all the public.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: