Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Yes its not a good timing for ico, with the current hard market it’s not so easy to raise fund. But I think that it possible to raise some money even with that. Cryptoflix suffer a bit from that, but I think that the ico can work better if the market restart a bit.

We were saying this before as well. Teams can't endlessly postpone sales because of market conditions. They gotta make the best with what they got.
Besides, they should've promoted sale more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

A pretty bad timing for the bloodbath. ICO suffer a lot due to these ups and downs.

Yes, and the postponement of their ICO due to the then bad market situation was of little use, market is again down. 
I am sure that the fall will continue further (we were under the influence of large whales.... who want to cash in on ordinary people... In America, even began investigations suggesting that the market is being manipulated!

The market has always been manipulated. There have always been people who wanted to win from others. The little ones will always suffer from whales.
Of course, this is not new, there are, yes, big holders that have this power of manipulation in hand, this is not something new, much less it can become a unique problem in Icos, I do not see correlation. I think that projects face their own problems at times, market ones will always be solved by time, most often even quickly
Agree, hard to see the success of the development and the challenges with the changing marked

people need to start gaming the market as well and use ups and downs to accumulate. also hold if you can.
Think there is a change in future... For the moment hope that cryptoflix will have a success
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

It's not because bear markets, up&down, volatility and so on, in my opinion it's because with the postponement people lost hype, people tend to move on to other projects in this case

One more thing is that having a very good marketing campaign will have a positive impact on the token sale as it will generate a buzz over the project and it will surely get the attention of investors.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

Yes its not a good timing for ico, with the current hard market it’s not so easy to raise fund. But I think that it possible to raise some money even with that. Cryptoflix suffer a bit from that, but I think that the ico can work better if the market restart a bit.

We were saying this before as well. Teams can't endlessly postpone sales because of market conditions. They gotta make the best with what they got.

Marketing is the only way right now to get any investment into your ICO. Even referral systems and bonus offers are not making much hype.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

Marketing is the only way right now to get any investment into your ICO. Even referral systems and bonus offers are not making much hype.

Or having a sound project Smiley I don't like very much the word hype, as you can generate hype in projects that have nothing to offer really.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

It's not because bear markets, up&down, volatility and so on, in my opinion it's because with the postponement people lost hype, people tend to move on to other projects in this case

One more thing is that having a very good marketing campaign will have a positive impact on the token sale as it will generate a buzz over the project and it will surely get the attention of investors.

but due to the recent bullish crypto market, its actually a bargain to buy cheap eth btc and start to invest it into cryptoflix Smiley
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Or having a sound project Smiley I don't like very much the word hype, as you can generate hype in projects that have nothing to offer really.

Yeah but hype can found a project in the first place. To reach your softcap its kind of okisch i think...
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

The fluctuation isn't the only reason why ICO's project seems too hard to get the fund. The fact that some project already scammed the investors and project that failed to meet the roadmap are the other reason why investors will be very picky before risking their money.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Yep, postponing again will most likely change nothing. What would help maybe is better communication and advertisement.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

very interesting project so far. guess i will have to read the whitepaper first to get a better feeling of this project. sounds very promising on the outside tough.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Yep, postponing again will most likely change nothing. What would help maybe is better communication and advertisement.
I also think that they should strenght the marketing campaign in order to reach more people ad get new investors.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

I also think that they should strenght the marketing campaign in order to reach more people ad get new investors.

The team does its work in this area. Twitter is active, now there is a bounty company. Maybe they should pay more attention to articles on popular cryptographic sites...
Now just a very unfortunate period for the ICO.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

The team does its work in this area. Twitter is active, now there is a bounty company. Maybe they should pay more attention to articles on popular cryptographic sites...
Now just a very unfortunate period for the ICO.

not only ICO but even bitcoin is having a bad day
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

Every idiot could collect money while the bull market in december and many ICO's were successfull, which did not deserve it.
The bear market is not to blame. It only shows the real skills of a project and what a project can achieve without the hype.

Some ICOs have recently been collecting a lot of money, which would not even have been a chance in non-crypto business.
There are lots of projects in crypto that work dilettantically and make big mistakes.
So the bear market will reveal which ICO's can handle a project and which not.
If a project only can collect enough money in a hyped bull market, it will not survive for long, this is my opinion.

And communication is not a little annoying thing, it is a basic competence, which a company will need today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Every idiot could collect money while the bull market in december and many ICO's were successfull, which did not deserve it.
The bear market is not to blame. It only shows the real skills of a project and what a project can achieve without the hype.

Some ICOs have recently been collecting a lot of money, which would not even have been a chance in non-crypto business.
There are lots of projects in crypto that work dilettantically and make big mistakes.
So the bear market will reveal which ICO's can handle a project and which not.
If a project only can collect enough money in a hyped bull market, it will not survive for long, this is my opinion.

And communication is not a little annoying thing, it is a basic competence, which a company will need today.

This is a correct point of view. Only serious projects are currently able to collect funds with such bear market and ETH price decline.

Hopefully Cryptoflix will be able to fulfill his idea through market.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

Yeah but hype can found a project in the first place. To reach your softcap its kind of okisch i think...
But this is a project which will need customers and if there is no hype hardly any people will pay their service. But the team will have enough time to build more hype.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Building hype after platform's launch is one thing, building hype for ICO is an other thing, I hope that they'll reach their goal because I want to use Cryptoflix in the future

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

Building hype after platform's launch is one thing, building hype for ICO is an other thing, I hope that they'll reach their goal because I want to use Cryptoflix in the future

Yeah, me too. Especially the option to fund films through their platform is really interesting. And they even have the first film project that would try to get funded via Cryptoflix. Would be really a shame if the project can'T continue because they do not reach the softcap.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

I want the same thing but they need to do some of the things better for it.

They have a very nice project and also unique features but marketing is not that good. Also ico interface was a google form last time i checked.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

certainly the fluctuations of the market down do not help, all the ico are in trouble, but i do not think that postpone again can be a solution, maybe they must insist with advertising, make a hammering publicity, create hype...
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: