Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Unlimited+ (Vouched) | 🔥 Upgrade 🔥 | ✔️ 2 Months of Spotify Premium ✔️  (Read 1102 times)
MXXWLL (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:28:21 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 02:44:03 AM by MXXWLL

Spotify Unlimited+

Update; Upgrade method (Since August 2018) in maintenance, please keep this in mind before buying!
Legally obtained, no cracking / VCC / Family Plan involved!

Hello Bitcointalk,

Currently I am offering a private Spotify eBook, which allows you to create unlimited Spotify Premium accounts easily.

If you would like to create your own Spotify shop today, this can be a huge kickstart for you! Of course, you could also use this method for your own (non-commercial) purposes.

This will allow you to create unlimited Spotify Premium accounts, guaranteed to work for at least 2 months.

Features:

• 2 months of Spotify Premium
• Legally obtained
• Upgrade method included (Since August 2018, without any Family Plan / VCC involved)
• No investment required!
• Profitable & easy-to-do
• Lifetime updates

Buy now: Spotify Unlimited+ ($6.99)

Trust summary:
Click

Vouches:
UPDATE:

I found a guinea pig (well, truth is I just used one of my other mail accounts to test this out) and surely enough it works.

Pro's:

- It's a method/a series of methods, as long as this loophole stays open it is in fact unlimited
- As stated above, no family plans, no hacked VISA's, you are not piggybacking on someone else or relying on same shaddy sellers "family plan" (which is mostly just stolen VISA's anyway)
- The guide promises future updates, I can't vouch for this but if it's true that essentially means this keeps working as long as you keep your order ID and MXXWLL keeps finding loopholes if the ones detailed in this guide are shut off

Neutral:

- Contains several methods, the easiest one involves an extremely small amount of money to be invested (we are talking cents here), this isn't a huge problem since I used another method in the guide that works for free but I feel it should get a slight mention.
- Guide could use some formatting in the sense that over multiple methods it might refer to things as "...as we already have done x in another method...", which can have you reading back and forth a few times before you get it (this is from someone who only used it once though, take this with a grain of salt).

Con's:

- Unless I'm wrong (it's a pretty lengthy guide, but you don't need to read all methods) you will be creating a new account every 1-2 months so your playlists/daily mix/etc. will vanish every time. If you treat Spotify as your computer-learns-music-I-like program this is probably not for you (they don't really vanish, but you'll be under a free account again, also if this is your relationship with Spotify, you probably just pay them every month)

I want to give a big shout-out to MXXWLL for writing and selling these methods so cheap (I also bought his Lynda.com guide, I'm starting to sound like a fan I guess..). I'm currently under a family plan for 10 bucks. Along comes this guide for a fiver (at the time of writing) and it puts me in control (as long as this loophole works of course).

Just buy your cheap Spotify here is all I can say. I've been through numerous family plans of others for lower and higher prices and in the end they all vanish, that "one year guarantee"/"lifetime" sticker means nothing. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 04:50:24 PM by MXXWLL

If you prefer a vouch copy (Full+), just let me know.
Additionally, I could give a discount too.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

Is this the "usual" hack a family account and hope for the best" method or something new and different?
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Is this the "usual" hack a family account and hope for the best" method or something new and different?

Hey,

Although the Spotify content is "ever-green", the included method(s) are pretty unsaturated / different.
This doesn't involve any Spotify Family / BIN related content though. Working for min. 2 months of Spotify Premium now too!

Would definitely recommend to check the MPGH vouches if you are interested: MPGH.

Kind regards.
ThrashingLikeAManiac

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:21:09 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:20:27 AM by ThrashingLikeAManiac
Merited by MXXWLL (1)

And bought! Because of MXXWLL's pleasant, no bullshit Lynda.com account method.

No vouch yet (updated) since I'm currently under one of those family plans being sold around here and have no need for it yet, but will update when I have a need for it or find a guinea pig.

The method looks good on paper though (without testing), no family plans, no hacked VISA. Just another nice way to rig the system without breaking ethics.

UPDATE:

I found a guinea pig (well, truth is I just used one of my other mail accounts to test this out) and surely enough it works.

Pro's:

- It's a method/a series of methods, as long as this loophole stays open it is in fact unlimited
- As stated above, no family plans, no hacked VISA's, you are not piggybacking on someone else or relying on same shaddy sellers "family plan" (which is mostly just stolen VISA's anyway)
- The guide promises future updates, I can't vouch for this but if it's true that essentially means this keeps working as long as you keep your order ID and MXXWLL keeps finding loopholes if the ones detailed in this guide are shut off

Neutral:

- Contains several methods, the easiest one involves an extremely small amount of money to be invested (we are talking cents here), this isn't a huge problem since I used another method in the guide that works for free but I feel it should get a slight mention.
- Guide could use some formatting in the sense that over multiple methods it might refer to things as "...as we already have done x in another method...", which can have you reading back and forth a few times before you get it (this is from someone who only used it once though, take this with a grain of salt).

Con's:

- Unless I'm wrong (it's a pretty lengthy guide, but you don't need to read all methods) you will be creating a new account every 1-2 months so your playlists/daily mix/etc. will vanish every time. If you treat Spotify as your computer-learns-music-I-like program this is probably not for you (they don't really vanish, but you'll be under a free account again, also if this is your relationship with Spotify, you probably just pay them every month)

I want to give a big shout-out to MXXWLL for writing and selling these methods so cheap (I also bought his Lynda.com guide, I'm starting to sound like a fan I guess..). I'm currently under a family plan for 10 bucks. Along comes this guide for a fiver (at the time of writing) and it puts me in control (as long as this loophole works of course).

Just buy your cheap Spotify here is all I can say. I've been through numerous family plans of others for lower and higher prices and in the end they all vanish, that "one year guarantee"/"lifetime" sticker means nothing. Wink
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

And bought! Because of MXXWLL's pleasant, no bullshit Lynda.com account method.

No vouch yet since I'm currently under one of those family plans being sold around here and have no need for it yet, but will update when I have a need for it or find a guinea pig.

The method looks good on paper though (without testing), no family plans, no hacked VISA. Just another nice way to rig the system without breaking ethics.

Hey,

Thank you (again) for the purchase Smiley
Feel free to hit me up with any questions you have or if you ever need assistance, just throw me a PM!

Kind regards.
ThrashingLikeAManiac

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
Merited by MXXWLL (1)

Hey,

Feel free to hit me up with any questions you have or if you ever need assistance, just throw me a PM!

Kind regards.

No thank you man! Keep working on these kind of guides/methods! Much more fun going "why didn't I think of this?" instead of being scammed every few months. Smiley

Also updated my original post with what could be considered a vouch. Wink
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

Hey,

Kind regards.

No thank you man! Keep working on these kind of guides/methods! Much more fun going "why didn't I think of this?" instead of being scammed every few months. Smiley

Also updated my original post with what could be considered a vouch. Wink

Thank you for the kind words & taking the effort to leave such comprehensive feedback.
Will keep this in mind and update the given things in the next few days. Smiley

Merci!
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:39 AM

Hello there. I would be down for testing out a vouch copy if you still need someone to do so. I am a somewhat active user of Spotify and could probably get a review done within the day. Just to make sure, this product is supposed to last 2 months, correct? I want to make sure that the "unlimited" part of the offer refers to the package that you would be obtaining for Spotify Premium rather than the duration of it. I will be having to do this on an alternate account as I do already have an active subscription on my main one, but this should not really matter as far as functionality is concerned.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

Hello there. I would be down for testing out a vouch copy if you still need someone to do so. I am a somewhat active user of Spotify and could probably get a review done within the day. Just to make sure, this product is supposed to last 2 months, correct? I want to make sure that the "unlimited" part of the offer refers to the package that you would be obtaining for Spotify Premium rather than the duration of it. I will be having to do this on an alternate account as I do already have an active subscription on my main one, but this should not really matter as far as functionality is concerned.

Okay, great.
Yep, each Spotify account you'll create through the eBook will last a minimum of 2 months Spotify Premium. This is guaranteed.
The Spotify subscription could last longer (a few people reported that it is still working for them for 3 ~ 4 months), but that totally depends on different factors. Beyond the 2 months period, I can't give any promises.
Hopefully this gives more insight to you.

I'll send you a vouch copy most likely within a couple of hours. Not at home now.
maverick_mandrake

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

"Immagination is more important than knowledge"

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

Bump for the time.
The 2 month is guarantee by you or its the limit term of the account?
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

Bump for the time.
The 2 month is guarantee by you or its the limit term of the account?
Hey,

What do you mean with a limit term? The 2 months of Spotify Premium is the initial subscription you'll get using this Spotify method.
That means all the Spotify accounts you create using this Spotify guide will work for a minimum of 2 months, guaranteed. You can confirm this by checking the Spotify subscription details.

It could be more, although that depends on multiple factors.

Feel free to ask me any other questions if you have one.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:02:15 AM

It is a bump and I'm going to rewrite the Spotify eBook soon; including a few convenient fixes.
Planning to increase the price as well; if bought it already; get free lifetime updates. PM me with your order ID / deal reference so I could easily reply once released.
Thank you  Smiley
KeySender

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

Is this SMSPVA method? or any kind of sms verification method? please let me know if yes.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Upgrade method as of 1 August 2018.
Without any cracking / Family Plan, all legally obtained! Easy to do & takes 1 - 2 minutes at the most.
I'll increase the price soon / stop the sales.
KeySender

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

Without any cracking / Family Plan, all legally obtained! Easy to do & takes 1 - 2 minutes at the most.
Can you answer on my question please? Does your method works by SMS verification?
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:28:59 AM

Can you answer on my question please? Does your method works by SMS verification?
Yes, it does include 3 Spotify methods which are based on SMS.

An upgrading method is included recently for existing Spotify accounts & a few important fixes.
You'll get that included automatically within the purchase. Can't reveal too much though.
I'll be stopping the sales soon.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

Upgrade method temporarily out of function, please keep this in mind before buying!
tuddy

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Is this still working?
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

Is this still working?

Yes, the upgrade method is temporarily out of function though.
I'll update soon when it is fixed. Take note of that before buying.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: