Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: satoshı dıce offlıne??  (Read 2033 times)
Dorrace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:27:02 PM

DDos? Not a problem, Satoshidice runs on the blockchain, just grab the address from Blockchain.info and continue betting.

Oh wait, SatoshiDice itself is a Ddos attack for Bitcoin. Thanks for cleaing out some DDos on the BlockChain, TCP/IP will continue to serve you

Oh wait by that logic everyone that uses bitcoin is DDOS, pay me 150 BTCs and I will stop DDOS bitcoin. You are just mad that you gambled all your coins away, stop being mad.

And someone paid 11BTCs to that ddos address Sad Why give into those people! That is the amazing thing about bitcoin DDOS keeps going, doesn't affect transaction and payouts!

ı thınk we should all stıck to casınos
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 05:18:45 PM

DDos? Not a problem, Satoshidice runs on the blockchain, just grab the address from Blockchain.info and continue betting.

Oh wait, SatoshiDice itself is a Ddos attack for Bitcoin. Thanks for cleaing out some DDos on the BlockChain, TCP/IP will continue to serve you

Oh wait by that logic everyone that uses bitcoin is DDOS, pay me 150 BTCs and I will stop DDOS bitcoin. You are just mad that you gambled all your coins away, stop being mad.

And someone paid 11BTCs to that ddos address Sad Why give into those people! That is the amazing thing about bitcoin DDOS keeps going, doesn't affect transaction and payouts!
JustDice related coins, please see the investor post last few pages of JustDice in the securities section

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:54:36 AM

JustDice related coins, please see the investor post last few pages of JustDice in the securities section

maybe ddos guy put btc into j-d and withdrew to his own address
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: