Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A coin for chocolate industry , Is it a sustainable ICO ?  (Read 198 times)
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

Cocoa and chocolate industry   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871985.new#new has joined the ICO bandwagon . ICO has really brought all products and services to the blockchain technology. Banking, Eneregy, Farming and anything one can imagine in our daily live is been brought into online. Now we have cocoa harvesting also on blockchain to advance the production of chocolates and cocoa products.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

Cocoa and chocolate industry   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871985.new#new has joined the ICO bandwagon . ICO has really brought all products and services to the blockchain technology. Banking, Eneregy, Farming and anything one can imagine in our daily live is been brought into online. Now we have cocoa harvesting also on blockchain to advance the production of chocolates and cocoa products.

Well everything can be a so called "blockchain project" but I think unless the project actually utilizes the blockchain to some degree in a way that makes their token have value, then I think their ICO is one to stay away from. This would not be something I would invest in when there are tons of projects right now that are going to revolutionize the way crypto works. Go for something more crypto related than just any old project trying to be crypto related......
richan (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

Well everything can be a so called "blockchain project" but I think unless the project actually utilizes the blockchain to some degree in a way that makes their token have value, then I think their ICO is one to stay away from. This would not be something I would invest in when there are tons of projects right now that are going to revolutionize the way crypto works. Go for something more crypto related than just any old project trying to be crypto related......

As you said, there are projects right now that are going to revolutionize the way crypto works. Crypto ICOs mainly of the service and technology is not the only best ICO that is sustainable or profitable. There is a lot of great project in plantation that is making much profit for investors than other crypto related works. Hempcoin is one example of product base marijuana cultivation, its historical price chart has proven to be a sustainable coin over the past year than bitcoins and Ether combined.
lakimens

Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

On top of the stupid idea, everything else is stupid. The design of the ANN, the rainbow colors, the fact that they recorded a video with a phone in vertical, where we couldn't hear what he said and called it marketing, the fact that they're all from Ghana(no offense). Another thing is that they have the same video for CEO and CMO
0:11 - CEO 0:22 - CMO.. Same picture, same words...
This points to a scam.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Why would you need blockchain for this.. doesn't seem legit to me

Not all projects need blockahin, most of them are just trying to raise money for their project but don't really need blockchain for their projects
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

On top of the stupid idea, everything else is stupid. The design of the ANN, the rainbow colors, the fact that they recorded a video with a phone in vertical, where we couldn't hear what he said and called it marketing, the fact that they're all from Ghana(no offense). Another thing is that they have the same video for CEO and CMO
This points to a scam.
How do you conclude something is stupid and scam without a substantial evidence. When did design of a project and colour of ANN determined the credibility of a project. And what is wrong with rainbow colors too. Yes they recorded the video with a phone in vertical but you must ask reason why they did that. Won't you applaud a young Ghanaian, blacks to be precise with little funds seeking funds to explore their talent. We have seen a lot of ICOs  with huge capitals with fancy adverts that make millions and vanish. I read the whitepaper and I think is a project that needs support.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

It is difficult to say at this point. Not enough information to go by. Still, From what i can see so far scam or not, it does not seem like a sustainable ico.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

This points to a scam.
How do you conclude something is stupid and scam without a substantial evidence. When did design of a project and colour of ANN determined the credibility of a project. And what is wrong with rainbow colors too. Yes they recorded the video with a phone in vertical but you must ask reason why they did that. Won't you applaud a young Ghanaian, blacks to be precise with little funds seeking funds to explore their talent. We have seen a lot of ICOs  with huge capitals with fancy adverts that make millions and vanish. I read the whitepaper and I think is a project that needs support.

If you think that the project needs support, you should support it.

For everyone wondering which project actually needs to use blockchain there is only one question you need to ask yourselves:

"Does this field need a censorship resistant ledger?"

If the answer is no (and it's no almost all the time except when the product is either money-like or personal data connected), you just move on.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

This points to a scam.

If you think that the project needs support, you should support it.

For everyone wondering which project actually needs to use blockchain there is only one question you need to ask yourselves:

"Does this field need a censorship resistant ledger?"

If the answer is no (and it's no almost all the time except when the product is either money-like or personal data connected), you just move on.
Yes I am going to support it and I will add it to my watch list. Even marijuana is on blockchain , how come a cocoa which give us chocolate and other valuable by products/
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

Why would you need blockchain for this.. doesn't seem legit to me

Not all projects need blockahin, most of them are just trying to raise money for their project but don't really need blockchain for their projects

please is NOT out of money that has necesssitated our team  members  coming to expilot people from this forum.  We can make money from our farming  activities  but as young start-ups seeking  expansion  we decided to explore other options of crowd funding  from bitcointalk community. We intent to put our ideas into work hence this project.  We are planning  to join Paris STATION FIGHTER program to reach out to more entrepreneurs and investors.  Our Pre ICO is to seek funding to advance our marketing  and advertising  activities  and hire more team members. We believe to make cocoa farming great with this project.

GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

I tend to distrust industry specific coins unless they have something that is unique for that industry. Launching a project that is YAC (Yet Another Coin) but this time to be used for industry X does not make any sense unless the team has very strong connections with a worldwide industry and can really have a chance to create a standard or the coin does provide something that is unique to that industry.

In this case, I think this is YAC and YAI : yet another coin, yet another ICO
helga22richter

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Too little information is needed to draw conclusions. It can become just another unsuccessful start-up.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

I mean, I like chocolate as much as the next guy but I really don't see the point of the ICO here. Grin

Seems like a gimmick, Idk.
kofibee12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

It is difficult to say at this point. Not enough information to go by. Still, From what i can see so far scam or not, it does not seem like a sustainable ico.
The website is live now http://www.kukucoin.io/
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

But what does cocoa have to do with the blockchain?
Why is there more and more so-called "blockchain projects", which makes me wonder, is ICO just a means to get new money?

kofibee12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

The website is live now http://www.kukucoin.io/. It gives every details of the project.
kofibee12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 01:22:41 PM by kofibee12

But what does cocoa have to do with the blockchain?
Why is there more and more so-called "blockchain projects", which makes me wonder, is ICO just a means to get new money?
Not at all, to think is because  of money to squander that  is why we are running ICO,  Our team are expect in cocoa  marketing only need expansion  and we taught if marijuana  can be on blockchain  why can't cocoa
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Ahh, it just screams a gimmick to me (like weed coins) but who knows.

We'll see based on the whitepaper, roadmaps, development, etc.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Will they be offering a Bounty? Sorry. Someone had to say it.

kofibee12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

yes, bounty is on the way and we will  run airdrop  soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: