Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ?  (Read 2099 times)
ICOWATERCoin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:54:27 AM

I think big sellers hold down the price, to let the new investors come in, this year an bix change will be come.
Many shareholders, banks and hedge funds come in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

I think bitcoin will not fall that much because of it's current market price it's normal in the market of crypto to go down and up there's no such crypto that is always going up. if you don't mind can you include your source where you get this information??

sd
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

I don't think it will possibly happen because every one gives his own opinion and every one has right for it. Social media is for everyone and no one can stop anyone to gives its opinion. Most of the people which we said experts are usually some famous youtubers that doesn't mean that they have experties in cryptocurrencies and i don't think anyone can tell you exact feature and i don't think it will crash as much.
BubblySheep

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

I don't think it will possibly happen because every one gives his own opinion and every one has right for it. Social media is for everyone and no one can stop anyone to gives its opinion. Most of the people which we said experts are usually some famous youtubers that doesn't mean that they have experties in cryptocurrencies and i don't think anyone can tell you exact feature and i don't think it will crash as much.

Look what he based his opinions on though. I see some solid findings and I hate to admit that I was also skeptical at first. Now, it looks like we are falling slowly to the predicted price level.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
No one really knows that when and how much the price will fall even the experts are nit always right.If they know then they will be a millionaire now.Yes it is a virtual currency,now a days even the Fiat currency is also use in the form of debit and credit card that also don't have the physical structure.The main reason for the not acceptance of cryotocurrency as a means of payment is due to its price volatility.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

I suppose that minimum BTC price will be about 8k $ per 1 BTC. I do not see reason of BTC dump till 1.5k $ - it is too low for current criptocurrency market

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Which experts do you mean? do you have factual data? please provide me with complete data if it is true of some experts who state it. you are wrong, the virtual currency is created as a transaction tool in the digital world. do not need real physical like fiat currency. I think you should try again to find information about bitcoin for your understanding and knowledge. bitcoin will be pumped back. let's wait what will happen.
oseventwenty

Activity: 294
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

These experts are like shit.
Bitcoins to $1,000? That's not possible. If bitcoin could reach $1,000, then I would consider selling all my assets to buy bitcoins.

Then it will go to 19$.

magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

If experts says it will crash to that level of price why are they keep holding and not cashing out their funds? The market is unpredictable if all I know and no one knows really what is happening but all I can say is that its just every year bitcoin has its downfall and will surely rise after that.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

We are reaching the early investment levels of Bitcoin, many of these people are holding on for dear life. I honestly think it won't go below 5K. Many of the people who are holding lower are millionaires in all honesty. So someone would really have to shake things up to shake the money out of their hands. I would recommend just keeping an eye on the various market forces , because as soon as this negative wave of news ends, Bitcoin will consolidate and rise once again. I would also say that the common tactics used to create FUD are slowly becoming less and less effective.

arilarijani

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

follow Crypto Calls 2.0 telegram channel to find out #Cryptocallz
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

this will not happen, correction bitcoin is over. now there will be a jump to 12000-13000. Now we are in the phase of accumulation. This is my personal opinion, but everyone thinks with his own head.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:28:00 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 03:16:18 AM by earl07

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

Expert?blah blah,those are such mad people who don't see how worthy is virtual currency.All they can do is to spread fud news to the economy and i pity those who get in their hand.Its too early for bitcoin to crash and as if it would.All i can say is dont beleive to those experts wanna be and believe on yourself mate.

Is it true that someone can predict the future?

IMO Yes for other things but for bitcoin? I don't think so,bitcoin is unpredictable,predictions for crypto currency is not 100% accurate.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

This time last year bitcoin was in the $1500 to $1800 range and we were all breaking out the champagne!

It won't fall that far back - but even if it does, it will be higher than the last peak which means the overall upward trend is intact. (To break the overall trend, BTC needs to fall below $1100)
I think it's just FUD mate, If you say that bitcoin is unshaped that is the reason it's been around since bitcoin first circulated that bitcoin did not have any physical shape, but then bitcoin skyrocketed, its not problem anymore dude ? everyone knows that all finances will become digital in the future, I thought the reason was far-fetched, one of the problems right now is the government's legalization that makes the crypto market go awry, but you dont need to worry, in the future there will be a bright spot about the status of bitcoin, actually this problem has existed several years ago, but again its not a problem and does not make bitcoin die, precisely gold back to skyrocket,
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

What the hell does that even mean?

Some expert said that suicide is good for your health, would you do it?

I hate it when someone says "xx person said that bitcoin is going to crash, dump your bitcoins now!!!", because in the end, their speculative opinion will remain exactly just that and nothing more than that. It's not going to be accurate.

Sure, bitcoin has no physical form, but that is its advantage as well - it is easily sent and received, and is infinity divisible and every single unit is interchangeable. Bitcoin can fall to $1500-1800, but not in my opinion.

Smiley
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

Haha i am really eager to know who are these "experts".These so called experts pop up whenever there is a Pump or Dump in bitcoin's value.It's nearly impossible to speculate bitcoins value,i wonder these experts are time travellers;thats the only possibility to predict bitcoin's value.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

Haha i am really eager to know who are these "experts".These so called experts pop up whenever there is a Pump or Dump in bitcoin's value.It's nearly impossible to speculate bitcoins value,i wonder these experts are time travellers;thats the only possibility to predict bitcoin's value.
Maybe an expert on making FUDs , i doubt how the predict and specified those numbers, those who easily panics are the cause of dump, those fudders just want to buy it on cheap price.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

These numbers to me are just imposible .. and is not just a feeling but there are technical analises you can do for your own .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403

cheers!

First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

Then it will go to 19$.

There is no currency bigger than $100 bill. How can 1 Bitcoin be more than $100 ?
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

if bitcoin price will get  $1900/$1800 price then I'll buy it because I am petty sure after that fall it will go up and high

sd
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: