Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ?  (Read 2100 times)
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ?
all i am going to say to this is that each time there is a tiny crash, some idiots come out and start calling themselves "experts" and say price will fall to some ridiculously low number. they say this with complete randomness.

One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
hence proving my point that these are idiots calling themselves "experts".

I don’t know dude, $20,000 to $8,000 drop. I think this qualifies as a little more than a tiny crash, it was a bloodletting that drained away 60% of bitcoins value inside of two weeks. I don’t know how far it will drop but this is already a major bubble pop. I hope these experts are right because I’m going to buy btc like mad at $1,500.
Me too if the bitcoin price will go down at $1,500 I will defenitly buy some bitcoin to horde like others do and wait for a couple of months and see the progress of it. I see that is really a great strategy for the investor for them to get it in cheap price then work for it while the price is still pumping up.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

I think that only people who can manipulate bitcoin can know anything about future price. We cannot be sure that it will grow or fall or even disappear.

kioicoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

Then it will go to 19$.

There is no currency bigger than $100 bill. How can 1 Bitcoin be more than $100 ?

The bitcoin crash caused China South Korea to intensify its regulatory efforts over Bitcoin. At present, bitcoin recovered some lost ground.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

Then it will go to 19$.

There is no currency bigger than $100 bill. How can 1 Bitcoin be more than $100 ?

The bitcoin crash caused China South Korea to intensify its regulatory efforts over Bitcoin. At present, bitcoin recovered some lost ground.

yes bitcoin will recover no matter how deep it will fall because bitcoin is too strong to shut down by this bans

sd
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Large players manipulate the market for their own benefit, there will not be a collapse.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

Maybe but in my own opinion i dont believe in these "experts" they are just a bunch of old dudes who prefer an old way of investments. I don't think they know much about the crypto and the future ahead of it so relax and if it goes down to 1500 i will gladly buy btc.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

I don't believe that , but everything can happen.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Then it will go to 19$.

What? Are you people even serious right now? That would be a dream come true moment for me since I would scoop up a bucket load of bitcoins for such a low value. However, this will most likely not happen since the whales won't simply back down from one of the best financial opportunities of this century. Bitcoin will most likely never go back to <100$ levels ever again and am expecting it reach $40k by the end of this year which is why I am HODLING.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

I doubt it. Large investors are not advantageous to bring down the rate below 6500. And most likely below, we will not go . someone very serious want to get in the game apparently!)
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

I don't believe so, that's too small. But we've seen some crazy stuff before. I just feel like Bitcoin is already a good price if it drops a little more people are going start buying up again. At the moment of this post we're seeing the markets recover and seeing a lot of green right now.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

While others are trying to be experts, let be known to them that bitcoin never fall down 90% of its price ever since when few only people have known bitcoin. Now that bitcoin is mainstream, i don't think it will go down that could even get closer to 90%. But if that happens, then it's time to buy more.

FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

Well by that logic even PP funds are a virtual currency therefore even paypal funds are worthless af
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

I just want to know where did you get the information about bitcoin will fall to the level of $1,800 or $1,500? Because to be honest, if bitcoin will reach that value, then I would say that was too small amount and for sure, most of the people will hardly believe to trust again. The value of bitcoin today reached $7,829 which for me is enough. Bitcoin is anonymous and if there are people who can manipulate btc, then they are the one who is worth trusting for rather than news or an article with unreliable sources.

Lovykitty

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

This is a complicated issue (about investing with Bitcoin) and can greatly influence market perception. So be careful, in addition to the absence of regulators that oversee the digital currency transactions, Bitcoin also not underlying transaction and vulnerable to be a means of money laundering, you should do education how transparency should be done so that users know how to protect themselves.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

They are only good predictors as they call themselves,but not good at innovating what others can predict and their predictions are the beginning of their failures.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

It would be good you guys read History of Bubble http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/blog/is-cryptocurrency-a-bubble
You will understand why this bitcoin blood bath is ON. It happened in 90s (dotcom) and in 1600s with Tulip.
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

Anything can happen in the price of bitcoin no one can control the flactuation of the market. The flactuations depends on the investors who invest and who dumps the coin.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

I wish it was true, so that I could buy more but to be perfectly honest I don't see it happening.
maybe there are some course corrections ahead of us, but not so low. 5k max.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

And some known experts says Bitcoin will reach $25,000 for this year. So who is telling the truth now? Actually, bitcoin is unpredictable although they say that bitcoin can be manipulated by Big whales, banks and all kinds of haters but still if we are one in which we are stronger together that if we hold and keep buying Bitcoin we could all make things possible.  Wink
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

bitcoin touch 6000 dollars but still there is risk bitcoin may touch 4500 dollars if any new dump come but 4500 dollars is at present least price we can expect
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: