Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ?  (Read 2100 times)
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

It is unlikely that bitcoin will fall, and even more so to such a low price. I think that the price bottom of bitcoin was three days ago, then it dropped to 6,000 dollars. Now he stopped at the level of 8,000 dollars. If in the next few days it does not go down, when their New Year comes in China, then after that, I think bitcoin will be going up a bit. This situation could be accelerated by a network of lightning or phantom that could eliminate the shortcomings of bitcoin and increase the demand for it, but it is not known when this time will come.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

Well sadly, I cannot tell you for sure because no matter how much my confidence on bitcoins are since I do believe in its greatness, I just do not possess evidences that can concretely prove that bitcoin will recover and never reach a price as low as that ever again but clues from the prices for every time on each year. Just search a bit for this to understand why i am so confident lol.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

I hope it can reach that price LoL. Bitcoin price is too high now!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

Well sadly, I cannot tell you for sure because no matter how much my confidence on bitcoins are since I do believe in its greatness, I just do not possess evidences that can concretely prove that bitcoin will recover and never reach a price as low as that ever again but clues from the prices for every time on each year. Just search a bit for this to understand why i am so confident lol.
No matter how strong your faith in bitcoin future, FUD could always break it all anytime. So better to always support bitcoin development for example to use it as your daily online payment tool , spread it and you might get your faith in bitcoin growing not just stuck there in doubt. The value would increase as you helped the ecosystem getting stronger, the bitcoin user getting high in number etc.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

Many people are waiting for this price to become true and also here on bitcointalk. Hope it will be at this price again but it will be very hard to see bitcoin again at 1500$, at 5000$ they are huge buy order and don't think we are going to hit 5000$ either! Buy now if you are planning a long-term investment
szpalata

Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

Well the price of bitcoin has been a speculation from time in memorial and so no one can concretely predict its future because it keeps fluctuating as determined by the demand or a supply on the market. I'm likewise optimistic that the prices are going to pick up again after a while but for it to fall that low i strongly doubt.
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

I don't care what the price does short term, because I am a long term holder.  The wonderful thing about a long term strategy is lack of stress.  You don't have to worry about current price, you only have to worry about long term viability.  If it is viable long term, eventually price will go up.  Any short term drops from FUD etc can be ignored, or used as an opportunity to accumulate more.

That being said, I believe that bitcoin does have existential risks.  I would caution anyone to not put all their money in it because it could be replaced some day, and such a thing is very difficult to predict.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

If you are investing on cyrpto currency market then you have to get used to be in patient, wait wait wait, as long term investor. Because you may make a loss on your investment but in the long run you most probably turn it to a profitable case, at the end of the day it will increase. the price can be anything, if you invest the money that you do not need in short term then you will be fine, hopefully.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

An expert just make the market get worst, they just shut their mouth i think, i believe bitcoin will never reach that below that $5000
It stable in $6000 or $7000
Just sitback and relax bitcoin price will rise to the moon and beyond

samantadegrenet

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:19:08 PM

I don't care what the price does short term, because I am a long term holder.  The wonderful thing about a long term strategy is lack of stress.  You don't have to worry about current price, you only have to worry about long term viability.  If it is viable long term, eventually price will go up.  Any short term drops from FUD etc can be ignored, or used as an opportunity to accumulate more.

That being said, I believe that bitcoin does have existential risks.  I would caution anyone to not put all their money in it because it could be replaced some day, and such a thing is very difficult to predict.
Than is ok ! Long term holder i am quite sure price will hit again 20K dollars for bitcoin . Non sure when but it will for sure! bitcoin is always bitcoin
sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I never thought bitcoin would fall to below $ 2000 it would only make bitcoin unknown and unpopular. it's just a less developed issue and not good for cryptocurrency. so I feel bitcoin will return to the highest position in some time to come.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

It is unlikely in the near future (let´s say a couple of years). If it reaches that level, I am quite sure that I am betting my own house on it LOL No, seriously, I think that it can´t happen.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

While it could happen yet but it certainly won't happen because it isnt physical. Money today already isn't physical (for the most part) yet we trust that system. The system that is controlled by governments and at any day they can increase the money supply which will decrease your purchasing power. I don't understand people who say "crypto isn't backed by anything", because your fiat system isn't either buddy. Roll Eyes

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

Guys, even if bitcoin drops to $ 2000, then do not worry! Over the last few years, we can observe a trend of constant growth! When bitcoin cost 5 cents, they did not believe in it either! I'm sure that by the summer, bitcoin will cost $ 25,000! Therefore, do not panic, we must wait until March! Now it's better to buy at such a sweet price as now! Then such a low price is not

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

Well it is possible. If we hear very bad news, it is possible. Even in one day we can see that level. I believe that we will not see under $6000 level again, but we always have that potential in this volatile market.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

No one knows what it is going to be the price in the next days or months anyone that says that is lying, we can speculate but that is it, if the reasons given by those experts were true then bitcoin will never had reached any kind of value since the beginning don't you think? After all bitcoin does not have a tangible form from the moment it was created.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

That's very unreasonable news. It's not that easy that bitcoin falls to the lowest price.I still believe that bitcoin stays on top and will continue to increase in price.

soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

I have bids in @ $0.99
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

I believe that our convictions and trading decisions should not be so volatile as to depend on each new communication that appears on the Internet regarding the recommendations of supposed experts in the bitcoin issue. I have recently seen so many disparate forecasts that it seems like a waste of time to pay attention to all of them.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

these persons that are predicting that bitcoin will crash, What kind of expert do they really are? Why is it that it's whatever bitcoin price is going down that's when they usually come up with their mold faces and start making stupid predictions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: