Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2120 times)
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

I think such large mining farms are good for bitcoin and these are necessary to make bitcoin more popular and increase peoples interest in bitcoin investment. Bitcoin price can increase much before the end of this year and I think we will reach record price at the end of this year.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Not all who sold their bitcoins were killed for the crypto-currency world. If bitcoins were sold before the first half of December, or even later, at a decent price even for the present time, then these individuals were the winners. And if they then invested these funds in different promising coins and tokens, then they will win doubly.
Gen-8

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

Bitcoin investments are long-term investments, which we must always look at the rising or falling market prices of Bitcoin. And to sell this Bitcoin we must first see the market price, if the market price is high then it is fitting we sell to get the profit, and if the price of Bitcoin back down then we will buy it back and so on, until we get the profit as we want.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

I believe it is because of the support of these big mines that bitcoin has a more powerful consensus and makes bitcoin more valuable, and those who sell it will regret that bitcoin will be the best investment.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

Bitcoiners need to understand that investing in bitcoin is a long term investment and shouldn't be a short term investment. Also we need to know that the price of Bitcoin is determined by some factors such as Government policy, fake news and the market itself. with patience and understanding we reap our investment. 
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

I think it's depend on them,if they will sell right now,when the current price is down lower,they will be losser. But,if they will keep it while monitoring the movement of the bitcoin price in the crypto market,and sell it when it will rise up and reached their desired higher price,they can earn more profits.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

I think it's depend on them,if they will sell right now,when the current price is down lower,they will be losser. But,if they will keep it while monitoring the movement of the bitcoin price in the crypto market,and sell it when it will rise up and reached their desired higher price,they can earn more profits.

Only desperate people will sell their coins at a lower price. Everyone wants to earn a profit , so why would you sell yor coins if you think that you will loose at the first place?

Although that does not mean all people that sell their coins are already in for a big loss. because that will still be dependent.

im also aware that the crypto market can still bear if only given an adequate time. thats why i always prefer to hold than to sell.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

Eventually,bitcoin is going to be over 100,000 USD.it is projected to hit about 30,000 USD by the close of this year 2018.Every time there is a dip in price,some persons become millionaires because they play the smart of buying when others are selling in panic,they will eventually sell to same persons when prices spikes and every is running to get a piece of market boom
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

I don't get it, the title says those people who sold are in big loss but the thread is just advertising a bitcoin mining club.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

I think possible losses is actually depends in the price of bitcoin that we sell. If we are selling it in much lower value than the value when we buy it therefore it be considered as losses but if we sell it in much higher value even if it just a little value rise than it's value when we buy it then we may consider it as a profit. We actually avoid losses when we have right timing and better strategies.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

i dont really blame those that sold out their bitcoin because they may have genuine  reasons for selling them, some people sold theirs because they urgently needed money to pay their bills and the only option they have is their bitcoin investment, so for such people, they cannot be blamed. a better day is yet to come.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

We don't know if they get profit or not. But if they hold until today the price and they started mining in the year of 2016 when the price is very low like hundreds dollars they will get a lot of piece of bitcoin like thousands of bitcoin and they will earn more profit if they sell today but if they sold bitcoin when the price like $20,000 they are very rich because that's the highest price of the bitcoin.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

I don't know how to connect your title to your post very much different, anyway about your title question, people buy and sell it's very much normal in the cryptocurrency, if everybody is holding on coins, there will be no volume and price movement, people buy and sell for many reasons some for profit, some for being in an uncomfortable position or situation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

loss or not all depends on the bitcoin holder itself. because they have many reasons why they sell it. I think if it's a senior player here, they will not be reckless selling it, they have experience for this.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

Absolutely yes, and regrettably there are a large proportion of this category of traders, especially the beginners and amateurs in this field. Plus, it's true that the widespread crisis in the market lasted many months and until now, but it's certain that selling Bitcoin during this period is the worst choice and will lead to large long-term losses because it is expected that this big drop will not last long and maybe there will be an acceptable and significant jump after a short period ( maybe few weeks ) .

In fact, I expect that the price of Bitcoin after this crisis will be close to  10K ( within 2 weeks) and then I am pretty sure that there will an unexpected  and good surprise and maybe in that moment the price will become more than 17K after a few moths. So we must  just HODL all the budget of Bitcoin  and wait a period of time.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

It depends on what price did you buy your bitcoin and what price did you sell your bitcoin but my advice is not to sell your bitcoin right now because i read some news and watch of and interview of bitcoin trader that bitcoin maybe the price hit in $50k.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.
Maybe they are because bitcoin could still make a great increase in the coming years but if you will think abount it if you sell your bitcoin when you it has the price of almost 19000$ when you rhink about it. Its really a great deal and its true in my opinion if you if you sell your bitcoin in that price today thats a great decision considering the bitcoin has a price decrease today but a lot of people still holding that could also be a great thing but when you look at a bigger picture it will need a long years before that happened againso its better if you just buy and sell.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

Probably! July is approaching and according to history, this is the month when Bitcoin goes hiking. So we should recheck the charts and history to affirm in case in doubt, if the trend is the same. If it is, then we should start buying...

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

It can be helped, they sold their coin because maybe they need some money to use.
otherwise they wont sell their btc on the low price because they wont get any profit. investing in cryptocurrency need to be long term.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

seems like every time we expect something to happen...the opposite happens.
if you are crypto enthusiast don't need care much about it just HODL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: