Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2120 times)
Sesiaw

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

I do not think it will be a loss. Because bitcoin prices are declining now, but the future will be much better than now. We are just like investing long-term which is definitely profitable for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

I do not think it will be a loss. Because bitcoin prices are declining now, but the future will be much better than now. We are just like investing long-term which is definitely profitable for us.

I agree,  its not a big loss to those who sold their bitcoin,  because we have different decision,  maybe they just do it because they already satisfied to the amount. It is a matter of choice whats best for them. We all know that bitcoin value is unstable it needs more decision how you invest with it,  it may long term investment or short term investment.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

I think it's the same thing again. Those who dismiss the bitcoin at the moment will again have great regrets after a year. Unfortunately, many of us, including myself, do not understand it without experiencing it.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

It is depend on how to use bitcoin after selling because even the price of it is down, they might gain small profit on it and maybe they cannot wait long and want to put investment on other coin which can profitable even a short time. Instead of waiting, other find another strategies  on how to earn good even the price of bitcoin is that profitable but that can gain in other crypto.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

The result (profit or loss) depends on when you sold your bitcoins. Somebody sold them  when price was at $ 15-20K and rebought it at $6K. Also with that bitcoins you can buy many cheap altcoins and increase again your bitcoins. That's why it is too important in what time to sell and to buy.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

This won't mean that those who sold bitcoin are in loss. Definetly this won't affect bitcoin price.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Yes it will make big losses for those who buy at a high price and sell cheaply because of panic. Bitcoin will not disappear, this is just a price correction and bitcoin will rise again with a higher value.

berkcelik16

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

So you say that we will never see these values again. If bitcoin flies to 15k, I cannot think the situatiın of altcoins which are trying to increse their values. Good days are waiting us Smiley
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

If they sold their bitcoins on this current price in the cryptoworld market,i would say yes,they're in a big loss. Keeping and holding bitcoins for long term investment,and sell it when the price is higher will gain too much,because bitcoin hodling will be profitable in a right time selling.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

Why are you happy with the presence of many miners? if you do not know that the more coins that belong to me, will make the number of coins on the market increase and if the number of coins available in the market is much more than the number of buyers, the price of coins on the market will fall.
And I think buyers are trying to sell their bitcoin when the price is still dying because they do not want their money to be in vain.
But buying when the price is cheap and HODL until the price back is the best way.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

You can't know it.
First, you don't know what will happen with btc price in coming months and years.
Second, they could invest this btc funds in other crypto currencies or other investments and earn even more.
After that, they can reinvest their profit back in bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Yes it will make big losses for those who buy at a high price and sell cheaply because of panic. Bitcoin will not disappear, this is just a price correction and bitcoin will rise again with a higher value.
if indeed we do things when we panic it is wrong because the panic that resulted in lost, then we are better when the price does not improve we do not panic too.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Not all people who sold their bitcoin are in for a big loss as those people who sold their bitcoin during the peak of $19k are now winners by default as they outsmarted those other investors of bitcoin. With the current market trend they can return and buy back at cheaper price and if they will invest it to potential below $1 altcoins and hold until it reach x100 they will again winners. In cryptocurrency you need enough knowledge in-order for you to response the way the market moves and predict the market in your own decision. It's a decision making, in which currency will you put your money during downfall and transfer it to other coins during bull run.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

The result (profit or loss) depends on when you sold your bitcoins. Somebody sold them  when price was at $ 15-20K and rebought it at $6K. Also with that bitcoins you can buy many cheap altcoins and increase again your bitcoins. That's why it is too important in what time to sell and to buy.
Yes, you're right. If investors will buy bitcoin at certain price and sold them at cheaper price compared to the buying price, surely had regrets on the loss he made. That means he has done panic selling. In making investments it should be done at the right time. And we should learn some strategic moves to cover up those loss if we fail to hold.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

Kinda, because in my basic principle in this crypto world is to hold longer than anyone else. So, when the prices goes down and many people panic selling their coin, ill tend to buying more coin with the deep dipping prices.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

Kinda, because in my basic principle in this crypto world is to hold longer than anyone else. So, when the prices goes down and many people panic selling their coin, ill tend to buying more coin with the deep dipping prices.

Yes, they should expect of a big losses once they sell it  because the market value of bitcoin today is still very low and still no sign of increase.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

It is a smart strategy to take advantage when people are panic selling but I know that deep inside, e still worry that bitcoin might never recover from a dump. We all know how bitcoin have the potential of huge growth in the future and we hope that this really happen but there are many factors that affect bitcoin price and the volatility could really be a pain in the ass sometimes. If ever the bitcoin regain its highest state in price last year, I am sure that those who have sold already would be in a big regret.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Yes it was a big loss for an investors who sold their token at low price, well infact, experts predictions that bitcoin will raise its value up to 50k, If this things may happen, Big regrets to those who are weak hands. As much as you can hold, better keep it because any moment, bull run is coming;)
Arbitao
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Which experts predicted 50k, and for when?
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

I hope bitcoin will go up further
it's sure climb up like climbing up on mount Everest
I'm wondering you've see Mount Everest yet. Hopefully you are still investing in bitcoin. During this time if you still have bitcoin hold, I recommend you to continue to hold. Later this year, you will really see the summit of Everest Grin Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: