Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2120 times)
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

Kinda, because in my basic principle in this crypto world is to hold longer than anyone else. So, when the prices goes down and many people panic selling their coin, ill tend to buying more coin with the deep dipping prices.
good strategy is what you may have to take for specially when people are making some panic selling while we are here in this crypto world.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Nenene it will still grow so there is no reason to get upset and cry while buying bitcoin. The only thing that will have to wait long unless there is a sharp jump.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

right. I also still hold my bitcoin gan. if I sell it now I will lose. the reason I chose to keep my bitcoin. because I'm sure the price will rise again. It's just waiting time .
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

if I prefer to keep my bitcoin on hold. even I try to raise money as much as I can. for additional capital to buy bitcoin or other coin gan. because. prices in the market are on the down .
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

I don't agree on what you have said because maybe the guy who sold bitcoin bought it when it it below $1000 and now he is on profit taking. It still depend on the strategy of each person. Maybe the bitcoin he sold he invested it on EOS which give huge profit.
Hidden

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

wow this is good news because there is a new mining that will support Cryptocurrency in the next development to be better
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

If they buy bitcoin above the bitcoin price now. but I'm sure they'll keep their bitcoins. except those who sell it because they do not have any other savings for their daily needs. or there is a very urgent need .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

well it's depends on seller,if seller want to sell his/her bitcoin with profit they can.But in my opinion i don't want to sell my token in low rate.I am just waiting for big profit.
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

For those people who sell bitcoin in panic when the price is going down and when people dont have patients
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.
perhaps that's a worry if investors do things without borders and many countries that limit or ban the bitcoin that continues to grow
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

For those people who sell bitcoin in panic when the price is going down and when people dont have patients
Then for sure they will get big loss if that will be their strategy in bitcoin.Remember patience is a very great virtue in this crypto world if you want to make continuous profit.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

Then for sure they will get big loss if that will be their strategy in bitcoin.Remember patience is a very great virtue in this crypto world if you want to make continuous profit.

If they sold their bitcoin today they should expect of big losses because the market price of bitcoin today is still very low and we dont know yet when the price increases
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.
For me, it is not a loss to them. In fact, they sell tgeir bitcoin because they need a money for a something that they need to buy or to pay.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

bitcoin is the one of big industry right now and maybe bitcoin price will be stable in the future as long many people that use bitcoin daily and for their business i think the price of bitcoin will stable soon.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:40:21 AM

I hope bitcoin will go up further
it's sure climb up like climbing up on mount Everest
I'm wondering you've see Mount Everest yet. Hopefully you are still investing in bitcoin. During this time if you still have bitcoin hold, I recommend you to continue to hold. Later this year, you will really see the summit of Everest Grin Grin
That's still uncertain and unknown because we don't know what the future holds. It could bebe the other hand when the fate goes into their side. Let's just hope for the better and for my part I think it's gonna be a loss for them because I'm still here so I hope that thing will go into ny favor because I want bitcoin to come alive.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

It depends on at what price the one sold his/her bitcoins. If he/she sold at 19000 dollars, they made a huge profit and they are still not in a loss.
Yes i agree, if they sold it with a huge profit then lucky for them. They can still invest to bitcoin..It is a matter of time.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

Or they could be making much more profit because they have made so many swing trades in the past months. It just depends on how you see it and how you use it to your full advantage.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

Bitcoins selling ls a art people should be really careful when they sell cause in the long term it always rises. People should understand to sell at a highest peak 20k and buy at low prices like now. From what I see people sell now and selling at low price is not a smart idea. I always advocate the idea to hold the coin so one can make more money in the long run.
KrlCrptBoss1

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

Dont sold low, hold and sell high. If u will wait 5 years, you will, but dont sold in low.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

Bitcoins selling ls a art people should be really careful when they sell cause in the long term it always rises. People should understand to sell at a highest peak 20k and buy at low prices like now. From what I see people sell now and selling at low price is not a smart idea. I always advocate the idea to hold the coin so one can make more money in the long run.
It's a game where patient person will win in the long run, short traders will enjoy it for a while but for sure they will regret when the market start to boom again, this business are always open its door to us, we just needed to open our minds widely and begin to think about the future, think that last end of the year bitcoin value already rise up to $20k so we will expect same thing will happen in the near future just relaxed and enjoy each time you able to buy cheaper coins inside the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: