Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2120 times)
CurrenCyTRR

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

amazing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

If you really need some emergency cash and the only option left is your bitcoin, why not sell it? Bitcoin is not only for investment purposes you can also use it any emergency needs converting it to cash so it is not a big loss but a big help. I usually sell bitcoin when its price is high when it seem already reach its limit in uptrend then wait for the market to go down more before buying to avoid possible losses.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.
of course it's a fairly big mining company maybe if in my country bitcoin it's legalized by the government maybe a big mining that will happen in my country
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

In a few days, we will be reaching $15000 again. Those who sold dont know the game.
Unfortunately, your optimistic forecasts did not come true. Well, or not as fast as we would like. After all, a year ago, the growth of bitcoin was only in the fall.
But it's good to be optimistic, even though it is like showing less towards higher, but of course there is still a chance to recover. Here we are like still need time, and patience with a sense of trust, basically it still has the potential and will be more acceptable among many people.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Some of them sold their bitcoin may because they want to move what they have and I think that they don't have loss, investors know the strategy and the movements on this. Maybe some small investors lost their money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

seems like every time we expect something to happen...the opposite happens.
if you are crypto enthusiast don't need care much about it just HODL
Yes, you are right. This is the case for some time now. When you begin to assume price will begin to go up, it suddenly falls back. The so many bad news out there make it difficult for bitcoin to go right up there where it has to be. Not a problem because I believe it will get there again soon.
BHX91

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

Nowadays, bitcoin sellers are definitely losing money. invest in bitocoin we must have a patience and a cold head.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

It depends on at what price the one sold his/her bitcoins. If he/she sold at 19000 dollars, they made a huge profit and they are still not in a loss.

You're right, maybe the point is that those who sell bitcoins when Dip happens (panic sell) so they will miss a greater chance when the Dip ends in some future time.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

If it will be a sure rising of bitcoin then its totally a loss for those people who already sold theirs. This industry is really unpredictable at any phase so who knows. It might be a surprise for good or worst.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

Although I do strongly believe that bitcoin is going to rise and there will be a spike soon. I still also believe the fact that this is unpredictable, and it could go either way. This means that people might have cashed out at the right time. However, I still don’t understand why increasing minin competition means that people who have taken profit on their Bitcoin purchases will be making a loss.
Livshic

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

Those who sold btc at $6000 will definitely regret their decision. In a few months, the end quarter of the year to be precise, bitcoin will be back to $20000 and will continue to rise until year 2019. The fluctuation will always happen but t will be definitely be going to be uptrend.
They can regret about it even in a few days. I see the strong consolidation on this level (7k) and I believe that we will not break through it anymore. Correction is over

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

When the current price is down they will be losser but if they will keep it while monitoring the movement of the bitcoin price in the crypto market and sell it when it will rise up and reached their desired higher price they can earn more profits.Some persons become millionaires because they play the smart of buying when others are selling in panic.They will eventually sell to same persons when prices spikes.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

When bitcoin price goes down, it is a time for them to buy bitcoin so that they will have in a small amount, and after that, they can sell their coin after the price will get increase. The wise people will know how to play the bitcoin price.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Why does increasing mining competition mean that people who have taken the profit on their Bitcoin purchases will be making a loss?

I think he might be thinking that such a large mining farm will boost interest in Bitcoin and that more people will relocate there or start investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin businesses draw attention in the media and then people start buying, which in turn..push up the price. The problem is that this exposure is not enough to push Bitcoin to the ATH again, for people who have bought, to regret their decision.  Roll Eyes

We need HUGE global news for this to happen.

Is there choice if they whant to sold there bitcoin it's not our los it's there loss and to those who still remains where tike the price as a reward they said life is like an escalator you can move forward or backward but you can not remain still.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

When the current price is down they will be losser but if they will keep it while monitoring the movement of the bitcoin price in the crypto market and sell it when it will rise up and reached their desired higher price they can earn more profits.Some persons become millionaires because they play the smart of buying when others are selling in panic.They will eventually sell to same persons when prices spikes.

Yes, This is what happens in the market today people are in panic selling once they feel that the cryptocurrency they are investing started to colapse they sell immeediately the coins they have just to cut additional losses if the market continue to drops.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

It's a game where patient person will win in the long run, short traders will enjoy it for a while but for sure they will regret when the market start to boom again, this business are always open its door to us, we just needed to open our minds widely and begin to think about the future, think that last end of the year bitcoin value already rise up to $20k so we will expect same thing will happen in the near future just relaxed and enjoy each time you able to buy cheaper coins inside the market.
That's right, we need to enjoy the ride. Since bitcoin ever reached a very high value, the opportunity to reach that value again of course exist. And I think a lot of people expect it to happen. The price will always go up and always go down. But my question is, if the price will rise, how high the price would be? and vice versa.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

It's a game where patient person will win in the long run, short traders will enjoy it for a while but for sure they will regret when the market start to boom again, this business are always open its door to us, we just needed to open our minds widely and begin to think about the future, think that last end of the year bitcoin value already rise up to $20k so we will expect same thing will happen in the near future just relaxed and enjoy each time you able to buy cheaper coins inside the market.
That's right, we need to enjoy the ride. Since bitcoin ever reached a very high value, the opportunity to reach that value again of course exist. And I think a lot of people expect it to happen. The price will always go up and always go down. But my question is, if the price will rise, how high the price would be? and vice versa.

The market value of bitcoin today is still very cheap and if we sell it today it will be a big losses so what we need today is to patiently waiting until the market recover so that our effort of keeping is not useless.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

bitcoin prices are still unstable, maybe down now but in the next few months there is still hope of rising again, we can judge someone losing a lot if they sell bitcoin at the moment, while bitcoin can still rise again, here we are talking about long-term investments, maybe just need a lot of patience if you want to get a big profit, who is patient he will win.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Why does increasing mining competition mean that people who have taken the profit on their Bitcoin purchases will be making a loss?
I think on the contrary miners must be increase more because more and more people are getting to know or opening up to the crypto mode of payment, and soon i believe it can cater into more services such healthcare, transport education and other vital needs in the society.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

it seems that not everyone who comes in just wants to destroy the price of some coin that exists, it should be when you start traing better you have a very good skill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: