Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2120 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

What if I sell bitcoin at 16K USD, and then again I buy at 7K USD? Just think about it. You will get your answer. We have to agree that The Crypto market is not balanced, it is too volatile. Crypto market green is for a limited time. We are sure that after a day or after a month the crypto market or the bitcoin price will be down. Then if I sell at the high price and then again I buy at the low price, then is that a loss? No obviously? This is the fact. Who sold bitcoin 10K Price up, they are not in loss, we are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

Many of my friends who suffered losses for selling their bitcoins on average caused a sense of panic in this situation i remained calm and waited for several months until i got the benefit i expected
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Many of my friends who suffered losses for selling their bitcoins on average caused a sense of panic in this situation i remained calm and waited for several months until i got the benefit i expected
If people are going to sell their coins right, it would be their big loss because right now the price is low so it tends to give you a low profit.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

I think that it is impossible to say unequivocally whether these people lost or, conversely, managed to reduce their losses and soon bitcoin will drop to zero! Nobody knows what will happen to the crypto currency and do not listen to anyone's advice, think with your head!
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

Why does increasing mining competition mean that people who have taken the profit on their Bitcoin purchases will be making a loss?

I think he might be thinking that such a large mining farm will boost interest in Bitcoin and that more people will relocate there or start investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin businesses draw attention in the media and then people start buying, which in turn..push up the price. The problem is that this exposure is not enough to push Bitcoin to the ATH again, for people who have bought, to regret their decision.  Roll Eyes

We need HUGE global news for this to happen.

It depends the price of Bitcoin.if they sell early but the price is lower maybe they will get loss but when we see the market price before we sell maybe they can gain more.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:23:52 AM

I think we should hold bitcoin for a moment while the market is dropping because when we force it to sell today it should be a big losses most especially if they buy it in expensive price and so we should be careful when investing and hold bitcoin as much as possible.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Those who are in the state of panic are those who had a big loss and still not used to it to the volatility of the market. For sure that the value will recover and many of investors who do knows to invest wisely will earn a good income so let us patiently wait and do not panic.

gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Pretty sure those who sold their bitcoins have valid reasons.You might mean they're profits are cut short. But of course those weak hands who sold when the bitcoin was low due to panic were at a big loss. Because in crypto we need to be patient and wait for the right time to sell.
David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

I believe it is because of the support of these big mines that bitcoin has a more powerful consensus and makes bitcoin more valuable, and those who sell it will regret that bitcoin will be the best investment.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

do not be discouraged, but rather buy long-term promising altcoins, and wait 3-5 years, and then, I'm sure, their price will increase several times, and you will remain in profit.
Most altcoins are potential. but it needs to be done a thorough analysis, if the increase is not much, let alone have waited for five years, I think it is better to use btc for investment.

Holding bitcoins expected to have more gains than loss. It provides easy access and high interest rate on your investments. The thing is we need to hold a little bit and don't be disappointed with the current fluctuations.
if you're confident with holding then do not lose confidence because of the fluctuating market situation like right now, if you really
want to hold on for the long term, I think you do not need to monitor the market any time, because that will only make you panic
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

No one can be sure that bitcoin will rise or fall in price, and no one can know about the loss or not of those who sell bitcoin. Because we never know at what price they buy bitcoin. Maybe they sell bitcoin to avoid the risk of losses so choose to sell with small profits, but some are selling bitcoins to avoid the risk of big losses so they sell it. It means that those who sell bitcoin are not necessarily losers but maybe they are taking a small profit, hopefully those who sell bitcoin will always benefit from their investment. Because bitcoin is the best investment currently available in the world of crypto.

Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

If bitcoin is sold before the first severe in December and then at a decent price even for now, where these people are the winners. If they invest funds in various coins that can promise. So they win by doubling. Cool
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Not all people who sell their coin would be in loss.It depends on how much price they buy and sell their bitcoin.Maybe we think this because bitcoin price will increase its price again but it does not mean the people is in loss.This has many factors that can affect the daily price.The best strategy for me is to hold if the price is lower and sell it if the price increases.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Absolutely.If those people sell bitcoin now because the price drop down.We all know that bitcoin price is volatile so patient is a virtue is crypto.Last year the price reaches $20k so you must hold it until it reaches that price again to earn big profit.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

Absolutely.If those people sell bitcoin now because the price drop down.We all know that bitcoin price is volatile so patient is a virtue is crypto.Last year the price reaches $20k so you must hold it until it reaches that price again to earn big profit.
the price now is down, it is unfortunate if the holder sells its assets now. of course the holder will receive a considerable loss. the present conditions tend to be suitable for us to add assets because the value tends to be low.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Maybe it is. Since I do believe that after of couple of days, bitcoin will regain its price - or maybe it will be much more higher than it should. People who sold their bitcoin will be really feel upset about it,.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Let's say that they have a big loss but maybe they have their reason why they sold it, we can not judge them if we do not no the reason why, manybe to gain more profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Yes it is. Maybe at this moment of time bitcoin is down - but not really dropped off it value. I do believe that after a few days bitcoins value will rise up again and those people who sold it, will have a big regrets it. This is how you play bitcoin - must know that it is all worth to risk off
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:25:01 AM

If they buy bitcoin above the bitcoin price now. but I'm sure they'll keep their bitcoins. except those who sell it because they do not have any other savings for their daily needs. or there is a very urgent need .If they sold their bitcoin today they should expect of big losses because the market price of bitcoin today is still very low and we dont know yet when the price increases
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

You are not lossing if you sell your bitcoin unless you sell it when the market price is very bad.
for example if you sell higher than you bought, then you still can gain a profit.
buy and sell are not the problem. The problem is, you dont know very well, when is the good time to buy or sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: