Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2115 times)
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

To those who sell their bitcoin in advance, they probably do not want to suffer losses. But if the price of bitcoin gradually recovers and again increases. They will also suffer losses as well. For me, the bitcoin is better kept and collected first, knowing bitcoin price will soar up sharply later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Titonioii

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

If it will be a sure rising of bitcoin then its totally a loss for those people who already sold theirs. This industry is really unpredictable at any phase so who knows. It might be a surprise for good or worst.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Pretty awesome for a state to integrate bitcoin mining to the industry. I'm glad everyone who allowed these kind of things to happen. They believe in a greater and brighter future for bitcoins and they're seeing it just like everyone else. To investments and holding, bitcoins will prosper!

Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

If it will be a sure rising of bitcoin then its totally a loss for those people who already sold theirs. This industry is really unpredictable at any phase so who knows. It might be a surprise for good or worst.

To those people who's rush selling their crypto coins now is like playing  a baseball without ball, its a big loss if you sell your coins right now, simply because coins right now are dipping, the price falls down deeply, tip for those people who want to success on investing, just keep holding no matter what happen, it will rise again just keep holding.
haophan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

Can use can also be wrong. because this is electronic money. can not predict anything
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

To thise people who are rush selling their bitcoin is not a big loss. For me, its a way of gaining a profit because you dint know when the price gets up or go down. You are not sure or you are not the one who control the market so its rather to sell than get into empty.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

In a few days, we will be reaching $15000 again. Those who sold dont know the game.

It would be a great regret for those people who sold their bitcoins now, but i believe it is not too late to buy again bitcoin. So if they had changed their minds, they should be biying bitcoins again, before bitcoin's price will go pump and increase. We really don't know what may happen in the next weeks and months, but for sure many people are expecting in bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

Yes,they are in a big loose if they sold their bitcoin during dip but if they sold bitcoin during high value they for sure become rich.Let us be more observant what happened in the market.Buy when it is in dip then trade when it is in high value.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Lolo gi

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Bitcoin is better maintained in the long run because bitcoin will provide good benefits. The price of bitcoins depends mainly on the moods of speculators on the market, whether or not related to individual events. In addition, the input and output of even a relatively small amount of other currency markets amounts can radically change the situation.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

it is obvious the bitcoin appreciates in mater of days (though it normally goes on signatures that goes up and down) but it is obvious that people tend not to understand and sell off the bitcoin at a give away price, talking form the man who sold off ten thousand bitcoin for pizza years ago. that is what i call a big loss.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

I agree with that opinion, that doesn't mean they lost their mind on the significance of bitcoin, If you are positive in the long run of bitcoin to go up to as high as 100k/bitcoin, then whoever sold bitcoin at any time will have a big loss. However, i dont want you all to look in that aspect. As long as you profit from bitcoin, even a $100 profit, you are already better off and you already have not lost anything. So what if someone have 100btc and i cash out 10btc now. He still hold majority of the btc in the long run
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

personally, I think they will be a big loss because now everywhere dropped currency and in a few weeks I think it strongly rises to the top and she wakes up to be not likely money
In this kind of situation we should know what to do because bitcoin is very unpredictable so every time we make a decision right timing is important on when to sell and when to buy but for this situation we need to hold and stay calm because bitcoin for sure will bounce back and it become profitable again.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

I think it is not too late to gain their lose in bitcoin. For me I believe that bitcoin will raise more further as time goes by so they can gain more profit even they lose some little profits.
Yes you are indeed true my friend. It is never too late to gain. There maybe losses but when the time the market turns green one can make profit again to keep it up.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

In a few days, we will be reaching $15000 again. Those who sold dont know the game.

It would be a great regret for those people who sold their bitcoins now, but i believe it is not too late to buy again bitcoin. So if they had changed their minds, they should be biying bitcoins again, before bitcoin's price will go pump and increase. We really don't know what may happen in the next weeks and months, but for sure many people are expecting in bitcoin.
I don't think so. Some people sell their bitcoin when they know bitcoin price will going down and keep going down so they will hold their money in their currency, and they will buy bitcoin again when they think it will going up.
So it's not totally a loss even they can gain a profit like that
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

I don't think so. Some people sell their bitcoin when they know bitcoin price will going down and keep going down so they will hold their money in their currency, and they will buy bitcoin again when they think it will going up.
So it's not totally a loss even they can gain a profit like that
Well we have a different decision on the feild , some other people will have their own way of doing such buy and selling, I believe that selling bitcoin today is really a big loss because the price is really low and if we are going to sell our bitcoin today we can only gain a small profit or maybe no profit at all.
Scoobers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

How can they in for a big loss if they have already sold? The profit is realised at the time they sold, not in the future.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

Why does increasing mining competition mean that people who have taken the profit on their Bitcoin purchases will be making a loss?
I even wonder why it does too and in the first place they can get their money back. It depends on how they manage it.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

How can they in for a big loss if they have already sold? The profit is realised at the time they sold, not in the future.

This is exactly right, which is why the OP was a tad misguided, perhaps. If you held an asset and then sold it, you lock in any gains or losses at that point. If the value of your asset subsequently rises or falls it makes no difference - you can argue that all that is happening is that you are no longer in that market and therefore not participating in any further profits and losses; but it's really stating the obvious.

The key thing to do, from an investment point of view, is to try and make the best choices for yourself personally at any given point in time based on the information available to you at that point in time. Because everyone has different ideals, markets are unpredictable, so there is always a risk that your investments may not go in the direction you expect over the period that you had in mind.

sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

not at all because it depends on the time that it will be sold out . your need will depend whether you will sell it or not . if you are in a great need of money no matter how low it is you will definitely sell it. selling depend on the holder
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss if the price of bitcoin is low but who know why exactly the reason of any person who do that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: