Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2120 times)
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

I think it depends , maybe those people sold Bitcoin because they already have enough money that they want or they sold it because they are no longer to handle or manage it or they have some financial problems , but I think it depends on the situations .
I think that some of the guys just have sold there a bitcoins in order not to lose more, because they thought that bitcoin would never recover anymore. And so I was thinking to do the same but I don't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bibi shop

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

For us who was using it for a long time will always hold fot it and wait until it pump because thats what bitcoin price always do. Falling now and rising later. Just wait and you will not regret it.
maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

Sure. This is Bitcoin's lowest price. Most people buy Bitcoin at a higher rate than before the storm. That means they will lose $ 4000 per Bitcoin. Not a small number. I think we should wait for Bitcoin to recover
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

During the past few months, I sold my coins at regular intervals. First I sold 0.2 BTC at $12,000 per coin, then 0.4 BTC at $10,000 per coin, then 1.2 BTC at $8,000 per coin and 1.0 BTC at $5,800 per coin. Looking at the current prices, I could say that I am still in profit.
hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

They always sell before Bitcoin is back on track. Those who do not understand where they are investing and what they are investing in
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

We can say that they are in a significant loss if they sold their Bitcoin at this price now even though they bought it at a lower price than what's price now. Because Bitcoin is a long-term investment. Even though many are still against it for different reasons, Bitcoin is always good to hold for more years to come because Bitcoin and blockchain technology have lots of potentials that can help or improve our Economy.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

Selling Bitcoin especially during the last few bear markets hitting cryptocurrency early of this year till now, is one of the weakest decision to the sellers. Bitcoin is a revolutionary coin which is bound to certainly rise irrespective of the dip it may experience. It is just a matter of giving yourself time, a long term goal, of course.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

How is this post related to your subject line? This is all about a Bitcoin mining hub which is about to be built somewhere in Montana. Will this help the price of Bitcoin recover in any way? Those who are selling are either losing or gaining. We do not know certainly whether they are selling higher or cheaper than their buying price. What is certain is that those who sold their Bitcoins will not anymore make a bigger profit out of it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

This what I have been waiting for. I have been fighting the urge to sell my bitcoins hoping that the price will eventually goes up again. Looks like my hard work and being patient will be rewarded soon. That os why it is important to never gave in to temptations and fear of the price will not go back ip again.

The post did not really link the relationship between people selling bitcoins are in for a big loss and the new bitcoin mining hub. First of all, more miners doesn't mean an increase in price. It increases the computing power needed to do a 51 attack, though, which is good but doesn't really increases the price of bitcoin. I think this thread is about people losing their opportunity to sell at a higher price which we will get in the future. And I am one of the believers that 20k$ wasn't the highest price bitcoin will get. The bubble might have popped but the "bubble" has popped several times. For example the $1200 high back then that we never really recovered from until late last year.

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

How is this post related to your subject line? This is all about a Bitcoin mining hub which is about to be built somewhere in Montana. Will this help the price of Bitcoin recover in any way? Those who are selling are either losing or gaining. We do not know certainly whether they are selling higher or cheaper than their buying price. What is certain is that those who sold their Bitcoins will not anymore make a bigger profit out of it.

I think the point is that people who have sold their bitcoins will be losing the opportunity to sell at prices that are as high as a million. Looking back, the pizza guy who bought a pizza for thousands of bitcoins, that can be us, but just in different numbers. Same regret, just different prices. That's why I don't empty my wallet, even with altcoins, because you never really know.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tilysoo

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Of course those who sell bitcoin now get in big losses because of course they got yesterday bitcoin at a high price and now sold in cheap time only one cause they do not menguiasai bitcoin world that requires us to be patient.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

For those who sold bitcoin and this bitcoin are being invested with money capital ,they might be of big loss for their coin when sell out in the bear market season, but bitcoin from bounty campaign is not such a big loss because you have no money invested on it,its from bounty campaign.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

You cant jist say they are in loss just like that because you don't know the price they bought if low or ATH
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

Not for 2017, they are obviously lucky and get a lot of profit, not for now. Bitcoin is only in the price of 6400 $ instead of 19000 $ as last year.
chchchch12

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

Why does increasing mining competition mean that people who have taken the profit on their Bitcoin purchases will be making a loss?

I think he might be thinking that such a large mining farm will boost interest in Bitcoin and that more people will relocate there or start investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin businesses draw attention in the media and then people start buying, which in turn..push up the price. The problem is that this exposure is not enough to push Bitcoin to the ATH again, for people who have bought, to regret their decision.  Roll Eyes

We need HUGE global news for this to happen.
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

I totally disagree with you on this,  for every individual who sold out their btc must have made a profit. However it all depends on the average interest gotten after selling. Even if it's as little as 200 dollars compare to the hype of interest now it's still a profit and no loss involve.
lamtruong123434574218@gma

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

Users are wasting their money selling Bitcoin for $ 6,000. That is a big loss when we buy Bitcoin at a high price (> $ 10000). Sellers at this time are often forced or frightened by reason
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

Selling bitcoin night not be a loss par say,  people who sell bitcoin might have a good reason for doing that such as buying other upcoming coins (Altcoin) or trying to observe the market while they hold on to their cash.  But on the other hand any who sell bitcoin because of fear of loosing money might be getting it wrong. So many factors contributes to the index of the financial market which is also applicable to bitcoin.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

I think people who sell Bitcoin have certain losses, not too big. Many sources of harmful information from governments, researchers and investors in the Cryptocurrency market have affected the value of Bitcoin. So smart enough to understand that panic selling will not give you anything. Instead of making a mistake by selling panic, have patience and keep trust in Bitcoin. Whenever there has been a decline in prices, Bitcoin has bounced back to new highs and definitely Bitcoin will recover from this decline. So, continue to hold your BTC and invest in it more so when the price is high again you can get more profit.
kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

well i think of course yes because bitcoin is still far udervalue from its real price i think  if they sold bitcoin at february 2018, most of them was at loss and want to cut the losses and you cannot expect everybody to hold their Bitcoins if they really need to do some spending
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

To my own opinion I can not say selling now is a big loss bcos for instance if one purchase at d rate of $3000 and sell now @ $6300, that is not a loss but if one purchase at $19000 and sells now that is seriously big loss. To confirm someone is at loss it can be determine by d price the person purchase a bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: