Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2120 times)
shashkova

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

agreed. bitcoin has a bright future. it's gonna be big in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

In a few days, we will be reaching $15000 again. Those who sold dont know the game.
Do you know the game? It is difficult to predict what can happen so we should not comment if we do not have enough information. It is difficult to predict especially now the market is messy and we are playing with whales.
Correct, those who really understand are playing around us, so maybe He knows how to play and he is trying to hype so he can sell his bagholds to a much bigger value, there's no problem with speculating what can happen tomorrow no one can predict that aside from whales who can easily manipulated the value of bitcoin and other crypto inside this industry, we need to live to that and always being alert to act properly and take some edge.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

if in my opinion it depends on you selling bitcoin at the time the price is down what is going up? currently bitcoin is down and if you sell bitcoin at this time it resulted in you getting a loss.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

People are not in loss of they sold bitcoin but for sure they will never be able to see their bitcoins reaching super high numbers
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Missoula? Where is that place?United states of America?
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

Yes, those who sell Bitcoin now will get big losses. Those who are too concerned about their anxiety will not get anything. Only losses they get. I'm sure they do not really know about Bitcoin. What they think is profit. They will regret it. Lucky for those who still hold Bitcoin. Soon Bitcoin will rise again.
Maamejane

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

Yeah i think so, this is as a result of the potentiality of bitcoin rising again. They would have gain more if they had waited a bit and held on. Although they might regret, it might also make them learn from it.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I think it depends on you who has bitcoin or depends on you selling bitcoin at the price that is going down what goes up? But for when there is bitcoin is down and if you sell now it causes you to get a loss. So wait until some time to come bitcoin will definitely rise again.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Yes that is very true. For me, that is the worst experience your decision that you have made in your entire life. Knowing bitcoin is an opportunity to be rich. To have a big income. Then you will just sell your bitcoin for a little amount of money? When you have a bitcoin account and when you use it or keep posting in it, then you will make so much money than selling your account in bitcoin. Many people do that and what happened is that the buyers have more income than the sellers.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

I already expected that this second half of the year would be a big comeback for Bitcoin market price since many Bitcoin traders and enthusiasts said so that it will be bullish in the following weeks or months and we just have to trust the process and believe that in the end, everything will be alright and we can have our much desired share of profit from investing in Bitcoin.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

Never lose your faith in BTC. It's easy to loose sight of the massive gains people have made over the medium/long term because it's volatile in the short term.

Most fundamentally Bitcoin’s price is driven by what the market is willing to pay. If more people are buying Bitcoin, then the price goes up. If people at selling more, then the price goes down. Economics 101!

As time goes on and BTC matures it will stablise at higher prices so now is when you really need to pack your BTC bags.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

Bitcoin prices will surely go up even higher in the foreseeable future, if we are going to be patient then it will be happy in time. But if we can not be patient and afraid of losses I'm sure by selling bitcoin at the moment, then someday it will be a regret.
I definitely agree with you, the value will go back to its higher place; if we are patient enough, we will not be having a huge loss; thus, for those people who sold their coins today, it was their big loss because they have sold their coins in small amount.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

Most of the users who has sold bitcoin in recent days were the small scale bitcoin holders. Easily they get into panic, which needs to be overcome. Also some people have the regular selling of bitcoin to meet their unexpected and regular needs with which one cannot comprise holding it.
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

Yes, those who sell Bitcoin now will get big losses. Those who are too concerned about their anxiety will not get anything. Only losses they get. I'm sure they do not really know about Bitcoin. What they think is profit. They will regret it. Lucky for those who still hold Bitcoin. Soon Bitcoin will rise again.
Still, we cannot blame those fellows. Because of being afraid to lose they took the risks but unfortunately, they have took the wrong path. Well, its how life works. They have to face the consequences of their actions.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

As long as you dont sell your bitcoin whatever the price it is now then you are not really losing anything because eventually it will rise back in the future. But if you sell at these times, then you are really in a big loss.
The problem is that once people enter in panic they do not really listen, they just see the price of bitcoin going down and they cannot stop thinking that they need to sell and stop the losses, but they do not realize that if they do that they are never going to recover their money.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Despite the fact that I’m committed to keep on holding my btc, I do understand those, who sold it. It is very hard to stay convinced that bitcoins price will increase when you know that any prediction about it can’t be precise. Anyway, I strongly believe that my patience will be rewarded by significant increase in btc's price.
ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Yes you are right, those investors who sell their coins this early will just regret because the price of bitcoins will still grow up so its better to hold and wait for the right moment just like what happened last year.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

Check it out!

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.
You never know what the outcomes can be , it is going to be a bitcoin mining hub but it is yet to be operational and it will definitely take a bit of time to get started courtesy of the rate to setup such a huge project but no matter what happens I personally don’t think that the bitcoin rates will get much affected by this project until and unless an external unstability is brought to the market by some other mean which disturbes the current demand to suplly ratio.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

In a few days, we will be reaching $15000 again. Those who sold dont know the game.
In few days can be estimated as years cause setting up an bitcoin or any crypto mining hub ain’t easy it requires funds, time , a suitable location possibly near a power station and such many more stuffs. Obviously when completed we can expect a bound in the rates but only when the supply to demand ratio is less and as I predict the prices can go down too cause more bitcoins will be mined and the supply will increase but demand remains the same.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

Check it out!

Yes i agree on that, people today are just pressured about the market price and they cannot handle their emotions when they saw their coins that is melting so they are losing a huge amount of their investment coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: