Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2119 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

Yes I think they loss the opportunity to gain some profit since they already sold their ticket for it.
I think that Bitcoin would recover and it would get a high value again in the future and for those who quit then it is really a big loss for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

yes you are right who sells bitcoin when the price is cheap it will make him very much loss because the price is too cheap if the current sell, so wait until the price back up again can be very expensive.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

I hope bitcoin will go up further
it's sure climb up like climbing up on mount Everest
Being hopeful is good but I don’t really see bitcoin climbing up to 20ish thousand dollars anytime soon again until another ransom ware or any kind of disturbance in the crypto market causes the disturbance of supply to demand ratio making the demand more and supply less only the we can expect a super increase in the rates of crypto in a short time but still being hopeful is good as of now atleast small steps of rise can yield profits too.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

This thread was posted 6 months back, when the exchange rates were around 12,000 USD per coin. Now the prices have fallen by 50% from that level. So those who sold their coins back then may be celebrating their decision.  Grin
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

It depends on at what price the one sold his/her bitcoins. If he/she sold at 19000 dollars, they made a huge profit and they are still not in a loss.
They are still not in loss but maybe bitcoins can cross the previous peak mark but the fact is at what cost,time is money as we all know and we don’t exactly know how much time will it take for bitcoin to reach that 20is thousand dollar peak again and how much time to cross that , I guess the one’s who have sold out are intelligent enough because they have already booked their profit and incase anyone of those if reading this thread can now again invest in bitcoin and hold and gain a lot later.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

it should be a big disadvantage especially if they buy it for expensive and so we have to be careful when investing and holding bitcoin as much as possible and I think we should hold bitcoin for a moment while the market downhill lest we force it to sell today just to panic sell
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:28:07 AM

As long as you dont sell your bitcoin whatever the price it is now then you are not really losing anything because eventually it will rise back in the future. But if you sell at these times, then you are really in a big loss.
The problem is that once people enter in panic they do not really listen, they just see the price of bitcoin going down and they cannot stop thinking that they need to sell and stop the losses, but they do not realize that if they do that they are never going to recover their money.

Yes and NO, you are missing one big step and that is speculation that something that has fallen need to rise again to the same level or even higher.

We have witnessed numerous coins that went down and never go back up again.

There is only one BTC but at this point there are numerous coins that could take his place, in that situation we may never see ATH again.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

yes you are right who sell bitcoin at cheap price like this surely they will experience a lot of losses and I am sure sure they will regret because it is selling bitcoin at a very cheap price.
likerseld

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Yes I think they loss the opportunity to gain some profit since they already sold their ticket for it.
I think that Bitcoin would recover and it would get a high value again in the future and for those who quit then it is really a big loss for them.
I don’t believe in such predictions as you mentioned here. What is the source of your information that the price will reach to $15000 in the coming days? It is just nonsense and unbelievable. I believe that the price is increasing but too much increase in not possible in few days. It will take long time to reach to that level, but it is right that selling today is not good decision.
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

Yes, those who sell Bitcoin now will get big losses. Those who are too concerned about their anxiety will not get anything. Only losses they get. I'm sure they do not really know about Bitcoin. What they think is profit. They will regret it. Lucky for those who still hold Bitcoin. Soon Bitcoin will rise again.
Still, we cannot blame those fellows. Because of being afraid to lose they took the risks but unfortunately, they have took the wrong path. Well, its how life works. They have to face the consequences of their actions.

Agree. Those people just they were afraid of a possibility to lose everything. And it is normal for human beings like us, especially when in comes to money or other valuable things. At the same time I can’t disagree that panic selling is a bad thing. 
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

If anyone sells bitcoin and gets big losses then the person is definitely not too familiar with bitcoin. and they do not know the advantages of hold bitcoin. if they know for sure they will prefer to hold up to get a big profit.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

If anyone sells bitcoin and gets big losses then the person is definitely not too familiar with bitcoin. and they do not know the advantages of hold bitcoin. if they know for sure they will prefer to hold up to get a big profit.

Bitcoin selling at this point of time indicates they bought it at some point of time when it was below $1000 or they are a fool to make loss. Exactly, they are not familiar with Bitcoin or even the market itself, how does it moves, how does this works. Just came in to buy after hearing their friends earning and now selling in fear.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Yes i agree on that, people today are just pressured about the market price and they cannot handle their emotions when they saw their coins that is melting so they are losing a huge amount of their investment coins.
Yeah you are right it is a foolish decision to sell coins on such a low price. if you do not need money then you should hold your coins for some more time and when you realize that not selling is profitable then you can sell them, but if you hold your coins for long time, you will earn huge money due to big pump in the price, need patience and tolerance.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Who sold around 20k they are really in profit now they can buy x3 more bitcoins with less money.
But who sold around 5xxx they are in loss and their loss will grow everyday.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Check it out!

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Yes you are right, the market prices right now is currently dumping and it only means that if you are going to sell you coins by this time will lead you to lose a huge amount of your profit in the future.

Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Currently bitcoin is down and if you sell bitcoin at this time, you will get a loss but in my opinion it depends on you sell bitcoin at that price down what is going up
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

As long as you dont sell your bitcoin whatever the price it is now then you are not really losing anything because eventually it will rise back in the future. But if you sell at these times, then you are really in a big loss.
The problem is that once people enter in panic they do not really listen, they just see the price of bitcoin going down and they cannot stop thinking that they need to sell and stop the losses, but they do not realize that if they do that they are never going to recover their money.

Yes and NO, you are missing one big step and that is speculation that something that has fallen need to rise again to the same level or even higher.

We have witnessed numerous coins that went down and never go back up again.

There is only one BTC but at this point there are numerous coins that could take his place, in that situation we may never see ATH again.
I disagree you are comparing the best coin in the entire market with some altcoins, lets be direct, many altcoins are scams or just attempts to get money and nothing more, there are valuable alts out there but they are outnumbered by the amount of scams, so bitcoin will recover as well as any alt that has a real development team working hard to make it a success.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

Check it out!

Yes you are right, the market prices right now is currently dumping and it only means that if you are going to sell you coins by this time will lead you to lose a huge amount of your profit in the future.
It is for those people who have bought the Bitcoins at higher price or at the time when the price was moving around 8k dollar or may be 9k dollar so those people are in danger at this current stage only if they sell it.

If they do not sell at this stage and invest more with tight holding then it is not so far for them to touch the benefits. If they have sold the coins and faced with loss then I prefer them to invest again because the market will benefit them once in future again.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

It all depends on what price they buy, and also what kind of objective they have when they buy BTC.

For example, if a short term speculator bought at usd$6600 and sold today at usd$7600 they would have made 1k profit by hodling for 1 month or less.

On the other hand, if a long term BTC investor are buying BTC as an investment, and leverage their entry positions by buying at various stages, the profit/loss could be significantly lower as well.

Summary : Only invest what you can. Never borrow to speculate on forex/stock/shares/crypto etc.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

Currently bitcoin is down and if you sell bitcoin at this time, you will get a loss but in my opinion it depends on you sell bitcoin at that price down what is going up
Well the loss and profit depends upon the current worth of your portfolio and the initial worth. If your current worth is not less than the initial worth of your portfolio and is more, you are better off selling your coins and cash your money but that will be a little money as compared to the money you can earn if you sell in boom. Also this is not suggested by the economists for it further lowers the prices in market. Better you hold till we have a green market and cash only then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: