Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:49:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FUTEREUM X (FUTX)] [Ethereum Blockchain Derivatives Contract]  (Read 1097 times)
lolicon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

well thanks for taking time to reply, appreciate it.

crypto is tricky, the 2 other exchange listings will help alot. It is a red flag when any crypto can only be traded on its own exchange. If their isnt cashflow moving in and out of it consistently i would be concerned. I advise people to only invest as much as the daily "float" of a crypto can withstand you removing before it moves in any direction.

Claiming listing on an exchange then building one out of thin air isnt particularly endearing, nor is it functional or will it be in the short term for trading. Liquidity doesnt happen instantly. Again i will take a wait and see approach on it, a 15% loss on eth which is the risk isnt even strange in this market if things dont work out for your project and its investors

best of luck with this.
ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

I don't know if you can raise money on how you presented this to the community. Unless, every potential investor blindly sends his eth to your address. Even without knowing who's behind it. That's why they are pointing some red flags here. So good luck addressing the fudders here.

It's not FUD.

Just some facts. You can check it yourself if you want.
Look for "daniel harrison monkey capital", you will find what you need.

1 - monkey capital happened to be last summer scam - founder - daniel harrison - investors lost piles of money thanks to him dumping his tokens. Class lawsuit is in the motion. See bitcointalk topics
2 - all tokens sent to his wallet for swap (to erc20 standard) are taken hostage - community were told to BUY HIS ANOTHER TOKEN as insurance to avoid their funds being raided. I'm being serious.
3 - PRE token listed on binance - he DUMPED his own token (he owns supply) on his own community telling them to buy. This totally destroyed all market.
4 - he took over 22BTC loan from his community - and he do not want to give it back - instead he's offering his worthless shitcoins.
5 - during few months he created over 14 different tokens, and destroyed their markets. ALL failed.

Team is non existent.  (FRAUD!!!!)
All publications are made by him. (Deception)
Exchange is some monthly paid crap - given his history he will forget to pay for it, as he did with monkey.com domain.

Theres lots lots more.

avoid.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

I don't know if you can raise money on how you presented this to the community. Unless, every potential investor blindly sends his eth to your address. Even without knowing who's behind it. That's why they are pointing some red flags here. So good luck addressing the fudders here.

It's not FUD.

1 - monkey capital happened to be last summer scam - founder - daniel harrison - investors lost piles of money thanks to him dumping his tokens. Class lawsuit is in the motion. See bitcointalk topics
2 - all tokens sent to his wallet for swap (to erc20 standard) are taken hostage - community were told to BUY HIS ANOTHER TOKEN as insurance to avoid their funds being raided. I'm being serious.
3 - PRE token listed on binance - he DUMPED his own token (he owns supply) on his own community telling them to buy. This totally destroyed all market.
4 - he took over 22BTC loan from his community - and he do not want to give it back - instead he's offering his worthless shitcoins.
5 - during few months he created over 14 different tokens, and destroyed their markets. ALL failed.

Exchange is some monthly paid crap - given his history he will forget to pay for it, as he did with monkey.com domain.

Theres lots lots more.

avoid.

okay got it. Read few articles regarding that and you have valid points to consider here. So futx might not have future then. Let's see how this goes.
futereum (OP)

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:10:40 AM

It's not FUD.

Theres lots lots more.

avoid.

okay got it. Read few articles regarding that and you have valid points to consider here. So futx might not have future then. Let's see how this goes.
This is so reminiscent of previous crypto FUD though, you must see the parallels? Anyway it is a smart contract, so good luck proving how it scams anyone.
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

Clearly a real product - lots of endorsements on the Futereum page about this too from Hero, Senior etc members at bitcointalk. ODDIN - not sure of your agenda here but there are rules here about this sort of spam. You seem to be referring to a completely different project so this sort of constitues spam (not really, but almost - bad enough though). 
futereum (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

well thanks for taking time to reply, appreciate it.

crypto is tricky, the 2 other exchange listings will help alot. It is a red flag when any crypto can only be traded on its own exchange. If their isnt cashflow moving in and out of it consistently i would be concerned. I advise people to only invest as much as the daily "float" of a crypto can withstand you removing before it moves in any direction.

Claiming listing on an exchange then building one out of thin air isnt particularly endearing, nor is it functional or will it be in the short term for trading. Liquidity doesnt happen instantly. Again i will take a wait and see approach on it, a 15% loss on eth which is the risk isnt even strange in this market if things dont work out for your project and its investors

best of luck with this.
DEFINITELY take a wait and see approach with this, yes. It is experimental - no one has ever created derivative utility tokens before and as such there are enormous numbers of things we haven't thought of yet that could happen, some for the better and others for the worse. The project that other OPs who are against this project's founder are referring to is a case in point of when things go "wrong". No one was scammed in that example but the same result can happen clearly. For instance, although we are sure the smart contract cannot be interfered with, we don't know whether different types of derivative utilities with higher performance metrics that do not correspond to the exact patent here are made available in the future? We do not know if this is some sort of innovation that may be copied in application form on exchanges and that the tokens are thereby bypassed as a means of innovative derivative utility provision. Many things can happen. We are not trying to become overly-complex, but understand this is a complex product that is part of an even more complex design. This must be front-of-mind.

Now, does FUTR always represent ETH value (-15.3% and +x% after Level 1)? Yes. Because of the re-exchange function buying and holding FUTR is at WORST exactly the same as buying and holding ETH -15.3%. At best it is about 8x better than holding ETH * whatever gains you are factoring in. That is a fact.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

Really? FUTEREUM is running on Ethereum Blockchain right? Why you said your token can be mining? I klnow a little bit about POW, POS dPOS. But so far i am still not understand about what POV is. I thought this is like automated ICO with smart contracts. Correct me if i wrong.

futereum (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

Really? FUTEREUM is running on Ethereum Blockchain right? Why you said your token can be mining? I klnow a little bit about POW, POS dPOS. But so far i am still not understand about what POV is. I thought this is like automated ICO with smart contracts. Correct me if i wrong.
Read here: https://themarketmogul.com/cryptocurrency-market-problem/ This is a top UK economic site so quality is vetted, don't worry. This article explains why you don't understand POV.
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

Yes, it is running on Ethereum blockchain. I don't really understand the details either, but my impression is given the WP etc that I think the whole proof of value thing is meant to be a product enhancement of proof of work blockchains, not a protocol by itself. That goes back to the idea of this derivative utility I suppose. It's actually quite a clever discovery once you get your head around it, though if it doesn't come naturally to you then I sympathise with you. Either way wouldn't spend too long on it as it seems more concurrent with financial markets innovation than core dev of any sort  Cool
lolicon

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

Think EOS, if you ever mined eos you know that your going to sell it at a few percentage points higher than the trade price. Thats what i was hoping the devs were putting out there and my obsession with listing on exchanges i can sell for fiat. Mine - sell for fiat - buy ether -mine Rinse and repeat. This is what alot of us do with eos and its reasonably profitable.

as for Odinn, the dev has said things went wrong in those projects listed above and well the writing is there to prove it. Community looks out for each other and i expect no less from anyone in crypto. Its up to an individual now to decide if the smart contract is good and the DEV is making the right steps to make the project successful.
ODINN

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Clearly a real product - lots of endorsements on the Futereum page about this too from Hero, Senior etc members at bitcointalk. ODDIN - not sure of your agenda here but there are rules here about this sort of spam. You seem to be referring to a completely different project so this sort of constitues spam (not really, but almost - bad enough though).  

youre hopeless daniel.

So tell me - is monkey capital - m0nk3y not involved in ZUR at all? dont make me laught. You are the guy who did not paid bounties for your own project, your ass was saved by your own community - which youre scamming now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010103.msg21653212#msg21653212

ok lets strip this crap - see the img

1 - Both accounts sxc and digger changed passwords & emails recently.
2 - Both account have activity gap between summer and 3rd december 2:40 pm in same thread (LOOOOL what an unexpected coincidence Smiley
3 - Sxc account trust is so bad that digger guy had to fake some to lift it up so its looks valid https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=231646  LOL

Both of those accounts are bought by same person (leader of monkey capital) and now used for grooming bitcointalk community into buying ZUR, which price is now artifically lifted by paid "press releases", and funds monkey.capital guy skimmed from his own community by dumping supply during another swap. See img below
You can easly notice same manner of writting and lots of information about project not avail to anyone else. He actually taking to himself, trying to make a buzz

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391806.msg26365281#msg26365281

tldr: bitdigger, futereum, sxc, -------- same person.
lolicon

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

jesus christ i now read through the thread in Odinns link.

Thanks odinn, i can see you clearly defend the dev till it was just to damn late. Sorry you got burnt and appreciate you spending your time to try and avoid it happening to others.

I really understand it must be personal after you gave them the benefit of the doubt for things to turn out the way it did.
ODINN

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/business/daniel-harrison-accused-of-30m-crypto-fraud-cn6b0hgrm

A former public schoolboy has been accused of being the mastermind of a multimillion-pound international cryptocurrency fraud, which netted him $30m and saw one investor commit suicide.

Daniel Harrison, who is the son of a senior City financier, is alleged to have lured American investors with an initial coin offering (ICO), used to fund the creation of a cryptocurrency.

Harrison, in his late 30s, according to US court papers, was the founder of Monkey Capital LLC, a Delaware company, and Monkey Capital Inc, a Singapore-based company, and used them for “fraudulent purposes”. The claims have been made in a civil class action filed in a Florida court. The filing comes amid increasing legal and regulatory concerns about the boom in crypto-currencies.

Harrison could not be reached for comment, but he has previously told the cryptocurrency website CoinDesk that the claims are “ridiculous”. He has yet to file a formal response.

The Monkey Capital class action alleges that investors ploughed more than $5m worth of bitcoins into the ICO in return for options called a coeval, which could in turn be exchanged for a crypto-currency called monkey coin.

The legal papers state that there are “at least hundreds if not thousands of putative class members”. One of the original plaintiffs, Jeffrey Heberling, recently committed suicide.

A trial date has been set for September 17.

Investors were told that these coins would “derive their value from the usefulness and popularity of the Monday Capital Market — a development and launch of which was entirely in defendants’ control”.

However, the ICO, which was scheduled for July 2017 according to the court papers, never took place and the six plaintiffs never got back their bitcoins. The coins are now valued at more than $15m (£11m).

The class action states: “800,000,000 of the Monkey Coins were issued to Daniel Harrison, who quickly converted them to other cryptocurrency and fiat currency . . . presently valued at $30m.”

Harrison, who is thought to live in Singapore, says he went to Lancing College and Oxford University.

His father, Mark Harrison, who was a senior figure at Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley, said: “I don’t wish to comment.”  
futereum (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Think EOS, if you ever mined eos you know that your going to sell it at a few percentage points higher than the trade price. Thats what i was hoping the devs were putting out there and my obsession with listing on exchanges i can sell for fiat. Mine - sell for fiat - buy ether -mine Rinse and repeat. This is what alot of us do with eos and its reasonably profitable.

as for Odinn, the dev has said things went wrong in those projects listed above and well the writing is there to prove it. Community looks out for each other and i expect no less from anyone in crypto. Its up to an individual now to decide if the smart contract is good and the DEV is making the right steps to make the project successful.
The project took slightly longer than initially expected by around 2 months. It seems a bit overblown.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FUTX_BTC
Happy trade guys
futereum (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

Thanks - over 5btc of volume in just the first few hours and a ton of volatility in the price - just what this is made for! It's really interesting to note how traders are playing the ETH-BTC spreads via FUTR in volume. Pretty much what this vehicle was designed for!
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

It’s slmost as if one person is buying and selling to him/herself in a manner the creator of this project would want
leoinker

Activity: 107
Merit: 24

Here to help however I can.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:01:17 AM

At the end of 3 months, if all levels are mined, FUTX swaps back for ETH. If all levels not yet mined, the swap will happen end of month 12.

When the swap happens at the end of 3months or 12months, how much ETH is returned per FUTX?
If mining of all levels is completed after 3 months, but before 12 months, do FUTX holders still have to wait until month 12 to swap their FUTX for ETH?
When mining is completed, and the swap can occur, how much time does one have to decide to make the swap or hold?
If mining of all levels is still incomplete at the end of 12months, what happens then?

I read every bit of info about FUTR and FUTX that I could find anywhere. This is a very intriguing idea, but I have so many questions like the ones above. I'll wait for a response on these before asking more.
I would recommend making a video explaining and detailing the mining and swap process in layman's terms, but include all the important numbers.

Thanks in advance.

twitter: @leoinker | Find this post helpful? Merit it! Then donate some XEM: NDKYQJKJ5N5WTNNM5CXDJ3FNAACULZMN7DVARZH6 Smiley
futereum (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

At the end of 3 months, if all levels are mined, FUTX swaps back for ETH. If all levels not yet mined, the swap will happen end of month 12.

When the swap happens at the end of 3months or 12months, how much ETH is returned per FUTX?
If all the levels are completely filled and all the tokens swap, then about 0.6 ETH per FUTR. That's unlikely, so just discount accordingly (let's say an estimate of 0.4 ETH per FUTR in the first cycle).

If mining of all levels is completed after 3 months, but before 12 months, do FUTX holders still have to wait until month 12 to swap their FUTX for ETH?
No. They would wait until the end of month 7. The swaps cycles are per every 3 months, with a 1 month waiting period after which the swaps take place. If the levels were filled in month 4, this would count as month 1 of cycle era 2, which would justify a swap at the end of cycle era 2 (that being after month 7 which is 3 months for mining - months 3-6 - plus the 1 month swap waiting period - that being month 7.

When mining is completed, and the swap can occur, how much time does one have to decide to make the swap or hold?
As stated, there is a one month period for prices etc to order themselves between the end of the mining and the actual swap dates. The swap dates are open for 5 days.

If mining of all levels is still incomplete at the end of 12months, what happens then?
Then no matter where we are with respect to FUTX mined, the swap is opened up for 5 days, giving you a chance to reclaim the underlying Ether if you want it.

I read every bit of info about FUTR and FUTX that I could find anywhere. This is a very intriguing idea, but I have so many questions like the ones above. I'll wait for a response on these before asking more.
Thank you for actually asking intelligent, well-reasoned, insightful questions. It's refreshing. We are happy to answer these sorts of questions any time.

I would recommend making a video explaining and detailing the mining and swap process in layman's terms, but include all the important numbers.
Funnily enough, our UX guy has banging on about this so he has just started to engage a professional video guy to do this. 

Thanks in advance.
Thank YOU very much for the keen and intelligently focused interest in the product!
visionoflife

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

Any formula ? standard for ratio of swap please?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: