Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 09:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delisted token I can't withdraw help me  (Read 137 times)
Tamak (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

I have a small amout of a token in a exchange in US.
The exchange delisted the token few weeks ago.
I tried to withdraw the token after they delisted the token but I couldn't because they say the amount is too small.
(Appareanlty you have to have 3times more than the withdrawal fee)
The token is already delisted so I can't exchange to other currency or deposit more token to exchange wallet or buy more.
I asked the support few times to solve this situation, but they say thay can't do anything about this.

The token I have in the exchange wallet is worth maybe $20-30.
It's not much but I don't want to lose it.

What option do I have to sovle this problem?
Do you know any organaization which I can report to?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

Unfortunately I really don't think there's anything you can do as they have said themselves that they can't do anything about it. Also I don't suggest reporting it to any organization as it would most probably cost you a lot more than $20-$30 to sue the exchange or something along those lines.

Also, make it a habit of not leaving tokens/coins on exchanges.

Curated Crypto Airdrop Database
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

Nothing, man, nothing. This is what happens to moth tokens. When there is no market for them they go away and all investment is worth nothing, lost.

There's no organization other than the developers for the token. And if they say the coin is done, it's done. There's absolutely nothing you can do.

Everyone wants to "get rich quick" and in that pursuit a lot of people chase the newest ICO, the newest coin coming online. Well there's not guarantee that a market will develop. You're making a be much more than you are making an investment. People lose bets, usually more so than they win bets.

Stick to the mainstream stuff if the delisting is causing you real concern.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

I tried to withdraw the token after they delisted the token but I couldn't because they say the amount is too small.

you must have 3x times more than withdrawal fee? eg. withdraw fee worth $1, your balance must be worth $4?
if you can't withdraw your token worth $20-30, I'm curious how much fee they charge you? btw, what token?
even withdrawing bitcoin wouldn't cost that much with current network fee

you have to make deal with the exchange
since they're delisting it, they should just let you withdraw whatever token amount you have minus fee
unless your token amount itself is not enough to cover the withdrawal fee

Tamak (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

you must have 3x times more than withdrawal fee? eg. withdraw fee worth $1, your balance must be worth $4?
if you can't withdraw your token worth $20-30, I'm curious how much fee they charge you? btw, what token?
even withdrawing bitcoin wouldn't cost that much with current network fee
TRIG. I only have 9 Trig in my wallet. They charge 4 Trig for each withdrawal. So it must be more than 12 Trig to withdraw.

you have to make deal with the exchange
since they're delisting it, they should just let you withdraw whatever token amount you have minus fee
unless your token amount itself is not enough to cover the withdrawal fee
I asked them to exchange the Trig to other currency but they said they can't do that.
theannihilators

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

I have a small amout of a token in a exchange in US.
The exchange delisted the token few weeks ago.
The token is already delisted so I can't exchange to other currency or deposit more token to exchange wallet or buy more.
I asked the support few times to solve this situation, but they say thay can't do anything about this.

i think maybe you will need some time to wait till that token go alive or listed in the exchanger/market once again. and i think it's normal case for such token. sometimes it'll be nothing and sometime it'll have higher price.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

TRIG. I only have 9 Trig in my wallet. They charge 4 Trig for each withdrawal. So it must be more than 12 Trig to withdraw.

I asked them to exchange the Trig to other currency but they said they can't do that.
of course they can't (won't) exchange it, the trading is already stopped... no more buyer/seller.
they won't exchange it at their own cost, it would be just like asking them to buy it off you
but with only 4 withdrawal fee, your 9 balance should cover the fee and net you 5
setting a minimum amount on withdrawing a delisted token does not make sense (imo)
but it's their exchange, they can set their own rules, you can only try reason with them  Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: