Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Innovators Forum - Does your project or store accept Bitcoin?  (Read 735 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:59:08 PM

Hey, I own a group on Google+ called Bitcoin Innovators, we are one of the largest Bitcoin communities on G+ and constantly growing. We also have a website which I decided to rebuilt from scratch today. Now the site have been transformed into a forum, originally the site was more of a social network but I wasn't happy with how slow the system was. I have created this thread as we have a fresh new "Bitcoin Accepted" and "Projects" section. If you are working on a project or already have a Bitcoin related store you can visit us and post some info and link to your Bitcoin site, plus creating a post or two might help us.

I expect over the next few weeks the members who were previously registered will start to join again as I invite them, plus I will be doing some paid advertising too to help bring in some traffic so this is a great time to add your services. Please join us and contribute if you like the look, we are obviously short on posts at the moment so the more that join us the better.  Tongue  

http://bitcoininnovators.com/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: