Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTING IN LENDING (IS MOST LENDING SCAM ?OR NO?T)  (Read 91 times)
honorato (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

INVESTING IN LENDING (IS MOST LENDING SCAM ?OR NO?T)

When i start joining on ICO, i don't know how to spot a scam or good coin.
I joined maybe around 8 ICO mostly lending that i joined was a scam...a lesson leearned.
Now  better avoid investing in lending .. #bitbase, #chronium #neoconnect...ref: ICOreview.site
Its 100% i lost money in lending.. luckily i diversified.. #cointelegraph.. ICO listed here are better..
the result cover up my loss.. "experience is always a good teacher"
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

Rating sites are not the best results you should follow. You should do more research and discussions, to get the best results and choices in investing.

Not all lending projects are scam, but the average lending project is a scam, we can see what just happened to bitconnect.
I honestly avoid the lending project, I like the technology it uses, but I do not like the idea of ​​his business.

lovemylife31

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

This time you should not be buying ICO Coin MLM
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

the token price in the previous week's week to date is still decreasing because the investor is reduced due to the ban from the country
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

I joined maybe around 8 ICO mostly lending that i joined was a scam...a lesson leearned.
Now  better avoid investing in lending .. #bitbase, #chronium #neoconnect...ref: ICOreview.site
Its 100% i lost money in lending.. luckily i diversified.. #cointelegraph.. ICO listed here are better..

9,9 out of 10 times lending projects will work for the first few days or weeks, then everything stops. And they will be gone before you know it.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

I don't invest in such projects. Most are scam projects and though they are not, they are not profitable. Dumping airdrop tokens of them is better.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

9,9 out of 10 times lending projects will work for the first few days or weeks, then everything stops. And they will be gone before you know it.
Just looking at on what happened on Bitconnect you would able to spot out the same path with Lending projects and Ive seen there are several project do push through but still end up on failing. Now as of these moment I haven't see one which do take focus on lending platform because project developers do already know on where they would be heading if they proceed to launch. Interest wont really be there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: