Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit - SpaceCoin's wallet is out of maintenance  (Read 131 times)
may142012 (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:49:02 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:12:21 PM by may142012

I can not withdraw or deposit my SPACE coins, the wallet is in maintenance. The coin had been revived by the community and it has a working wallet now. Yobit is held my coins hostage, never update their wallets, can't withdraw, this is a scam exchange.

http://spacecoin.info/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1564961.0

Yobit username on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594
Proof: https://gyazo.com/6eb9ddac58f7d47beb1744c4c7ecf1a5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techsource

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

upload picture, proof
you can't just accuse them like that
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

upload picture, proof

Ummm...What?

First, lets look at who we are talking about. If you don't believe that Yobit might have a wallet in maintenance making withdrawals impossible, you have never used yobit.
They have a horrible history of putting wallets in maintenance and leaving them that way... forever... or at least it will feel like forever, and not replying to tickets about the issue.

Second, for proof, look at the spacecoin wallet on yobit, and it says: Wallet status: Maintenance

As for this being a scam, the jury is out. Just cause they wont fix the wallet doesnt mean they are stealing anything... I assume the OP can sell the coins (assuming there are buyers) and cash them out as something else.
When a community suddenly revives a coin, anyone should be looking over the new code with a fine tooth comb before just running it.. so for yobit who takes forever to do almost anything it will take 10 times as long.

So, proof is not required that this wallet is in maintenance mode as its very common thing there... but if you need it, go to yobit space wallet and select withdraw. you will see it yourself.
I dont believe its a scam per se, but you may never be able to withdraw them from yobit, forcing you to sell them and withdraw some other coin.

It happened to me too, with a different coin... im sure there are lots of people who will say the same thing happened to them too...

may142012 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

upload picture, proof

Ummm...What?

First, lets look at who we are talking about. If you don't believe that Yobit might have a wallet in maintenance making withdrawals impossible, you have never used yobit.
They have a horrible history of putting wallets in maintenance and leaving them that way... forever... or at least it will feel like forever, and not replying to tickets about the issue.

Second, for proof, look at the spacecoin wallet on yobit, and it says: Wallet status: Maintenance

As for this being a scam, the jury is out. Just cause they wont fix the wallet doesnt mean they are stealing anything... I assume the OP can sell the coins (assuming there are buyers) and cash them out as something else.
When a community suddenly revives a coin, anyone should be looking over the new code with a fine tooth comb before just running it.. so for yobit who takes forever to do almost anything it will take 10 times as long.

So, proof is not required that this wallet is in maintenance mode as its very common thing there... but if you need it, go to yobit space wallet and select withdraw. you will see it yourself.
I dont believe its a scam per se, but you may never be able to withdraw them from yobit, forcing you to sell them and withdraw some other coin.

It happened to me too, with a different coin... im sure there are lots of people who will say the same thing happened to them too...

No way i will sell the coins for losses.
techsource

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

upload picture, proof

Ummm...What?

i myself have stuck aby coins for so long
it happened to all of us, this guy must stay with the protocol to prove his statement
anyone can open a topic and say whatever he wants
may142012 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

upload picture, proof

Ummm...What?

it happened to all of us, this guy must stay with the protocol to prove his statement

Yobit is a scam exchange, admit it. Do not go around to defend this shitty exchange, Yobit's lapdogs.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

upload picture, proof

Ummm...What?

Ok, but what he is saying is 100% believable and true, at least as far as the wallet is concerned.
The wallet is in Maint mode... You can assume by the fact he mentioned it at all that he prolly does indeed have that type of coin stuck there. 

If he posted a screenshot of the wallet status would that somehow prove what we already know to be true? Im all for a proper report, and again im not sure its a scam as far as the real sense of the word, but at the end of the day his real beef is the wallet is stuck and he cant withdraw.

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:00:52 AM

Dealing with yobit is such a risky and dangerous one it has been by many people as a scammer who always use that excuse of maintenance always which is why before you conduct any transaction with any ICO you should conduct thorough investigation with them and check here if there are any accusation about them here in this section statingbthat if they are a scammer.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: