Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin will go back to 6000? should i sell now?  (Read 1006 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

do you think it is going to 6000?
Can't say and can't predict. Bitcoin is going tough today and is roughly going down but what's a good indication that bitcoin is going back again at $9,000 so this is a very good sign that bitcoin is starting to kick again.

You wish so because you don't have bitcoin? If you are waiting btc to come down to 6k to buy you might wait till forever. I believe 8000-9000 usd levels are very good to get in as it is fibonacci retracement level.
Desperate people who wants bitcoin to go down further are not affected because they don't have it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

stay focused on your choice because there are so many people who just talk bitcoin prices will never go up again and make the market panic, so the price goes down and can buy a lot of bitcoin. it is a dirty trick.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

I'm hoping that this will not going to happen to go down at $6k but nobody knows what will be the lowest dip for this week. Hoping for the best i'm still holding.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

But if the bitcoin price was $1k a year ago and the only driver of the increase has been hype and speculation then why should it be worth any more now?

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

bitcoin will never ever go up again
the reasons are:

1. technologically outdated, there are better and faster tech basis available, why by bitcoin when its price rise nimbus and hype is gone, and its tech is outdated? do people still buy iphone 1s or old mobile phone?
2. still high costs.
3. slow.
3. propagandistic competition, there are more than 1500 coins now, that challenge communist rule via central banks, the original small bitcoin community is gone an entire new decentral financial market is now in existance

and those holding the altcoins dont have reasons to talk good about bitcoin

Well said but you also need to mention that the cat is out the bag about the Lightning network being
a system of banks and that USDT might all be fake money and its been used to pump Bitcoin

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:58:38 AM

stay focused on your choice because there are so many people who just talk bitcoin prices will never go up again and make the market panic, so the price goes down and can buy a lot of bitcoin. it is a dirty trick.

No man you love it because you can "Buy on the dip" !

Now I know you already spent your load soaking up cheap coins when the price went down to $17,000
so you should be at work now earning more money so you can keep "Investing"

I can see you on the beach now with two nice looking girls looking after you when Bitcoin hits
$100,000 but because of mining and CPU-Wars you cannot see the sun because all the pollution
has blocked out the sunlight but it's a price worth paying I say  Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

thinking too much in bitcoin will leads you to depressions, so we better to wait for the another good news before we decide to predict any situation in crypto. for now, hold and stay calm. or set a price below $8k to buy more bitcoin while in the dip. this can generate profits for the long term and don't look for the reds as you can see now.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

It is hard to predict whether bitcoin will reach 6,000. Because nobody can predict and manipulate the market, I think what we can do is just hold it, and then a year from now it could be $100,000, right? Grin

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

It is hard to predict whether bitcoin will reach 6,000. Because nobody can predict and manipulate the market, I think what we can do is just hold it, and then a year from now it could be $100,000, right? Grin

Same views here. It is really hard to predict the low point of BTC. But I am optimistic about BTC price in the long run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

You know what? You have a point. I was thinking yesterday. Good traders usually sell more than half of their BTC into their desired altcoins. The only remaining holders of Bitcoins are newbies and noobs. Sad thing they dump BTC at bottom. If all good traders will dump their alts to pump Bitcoin, the better.

the reasons are:

1. technologically outdated, there are better and faster tech basis available, why by bitcoin when its price rise nimbus and hype is gone, and its tech is outdated? do people still buy iphone 1s or old mobile phone?

2. still high costs.

3. slow.

3. propagandistic competition, there are more than 1500 coins now, that challenge communist rule via central banks, the original small bitcoin community is gone an entire new decentral financial market is now in existance

and those holding the altcoins dont have reasons to talk good about bitcoin

drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

I think this is not the right time to sell your bitcoins because the price is too low than last december 2017. If you think the price will go down to 6000$, don't worry because it will increase again as what you can see in the market. The bitcoin price is so volatile, it goes up and down at any moment. The risk is if it will continue to decrease and we dont know when it will increase again. But if you think you should sell your bitcoins, it depends on yourself.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Can't say and can't predict. Bitcoin is going tough today and is roughly going down but what's a good indication that bitcoin is going back again at $9,000 so this is a very good sign that bitcoin is starting to kick again.

You wish so because you don't have bitcoin? If you are waiting btc to come down to 6k to buy you might wait till forever. I believe 8000-9000 usd levels are very good to get in as it is fibonacci retracement level.
Desperate people who wants bitcoin to go down further are not affected because they don't have it.
Yeah and if they were having bitcoin they must say something good for bitcoin that price of bitcoin will increase again but they are really hopeless it is not good, selling bitcoin at low price is not a wise step because bitcoin does not allow us to make false decision in bitcoin, price of bitcoin will increase once again and it is time to hold it and wait with patience so we will be able to have bright future in bitcoin.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

Same views here. It is really hard to predict the low point of BTC. But I am optimistic about BTC price in the long run.
Yeah, I think it won't drop below 7000$ but still, it's hard to get a clear picture right now. If the price gets even low, there's no need to get panic since the ups and downs are quite normal for bitcoin. But for now, I suggest it's better to hold them as it is a long-term investment and such an investment requires time to achieve a desired amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

I think it can go to $2500, but I didn't sell. It can spike up at any moment. You can't predict it, because the market is manipulated (10% of users controls 90% of supply).

I suggest you hold it through the storm, because eventually it will go up, and we will be at $25000 and beyond. The only problem is when, this can last some weeks or months. I think it will go down for some weeks, and it will be back to normal by march, but you never know, it can become another 2014.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

I often see topics like this and I have one question,From where should people know about this?They  have trust because its a new revolutionary system in financial instution and I don't understand what will the problem if price goes down? If you don't have trust in bitcoin why don't you sell it now? i believe that if price goes down it will rise up in the future,But if you want answers you must say what are you going in the future,Are you day trader? if not learn more about bitcoin-blockchain technology,if you know better currency than bitcoin,buy another one,its no problem,the price is determined by the possibilities.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

Bitcoin is only worth the amount of money people have put in.  Not everyone can take out.  Some people have to lose if others make big gains.  Now the price is dropping.  Yes it will go up if lots of people put money in.  Not everyone can take out more than they've put in.  Though some folk seem to think everyone can make a profit.  That is not true.
Serjian

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

The price of bitcoat will be reduced to very low limits, but this process will be temporary, albeit very protracted, all this is due to the fact that the owners of money in our world will buy bitcoins at a low price from those who are afraid that the bitcoin will collapse.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
Merited by 1Referee (1)

ok, you really think that after 9 years of wild up- and downswings, this time bitcoin will never recover?

the reasons are:

bitcoin is a software protocol that can and will improve. the only reason it needs to scale is its overwhelming success. if no one uses your beloved altshitcoin, of course it is at the moment faster and cheaper (but WAY less secure). so which are the "better and faster tech"? and what will happen if that "tech" gets adopted? it will run into the same problems as bitcoin does currently. what makes you think other protocols will not run agains the same problems of scaling?
furthermore you compare outdated hardware (iPhone) with software, which seems inappropriate.

2. still high costs

the costs are not high at all, mempool is empty (and was full because of spam attacks carried out by the wide array of bitcoin enemies. there are enemies from outside the crypto space (banks) and inside (altcoin fanboys). be aware that if the outside enemies succeed to bring down bitcoin, they will also succeed to bring down your altshitcoin.
segwit works and the effect is already noticeable. what high costs are you referring to?

3. slow.

all my transactions in the last few days got into the next block easily. just a few minutes. what are you talking about?
lightning is coming and it will speed up transactions big time.

correct. the cultist fanboys of the 1500 shitcoins want to get rich quick.  the altcoin devs didn't think it would be better to develop and push for side chains or additional layers of the bitcoin-protocol. no, better start your own coin and tell everyone "bitcoin is old, slow, expensive outdated - buy OUR new shitcoin because of ... it makes us rich and you will end up holding bags of shitcoin."

you fell for this propaganda and now you even spread it yourself like a mindless parrot.

bitcoin is running and working since 2010. no downtime. constantly attacked 24/7, every second. the altshitcoins are NOT working. they are ideas, plans. no one uses them. no infrastructure. no widespread adoption, just greedy folks wanting to make a quick buck.  of all those 1500 shitcoins, please name me ONE real life use case that that shitcoin is needed for. oh wait, there is ETH, it has a real use case. which is to create more altshitcoins via ICO scamming. wow, great use case.

and the rest? what exactly can I do with cardano? who is using it? ripple, anyone? iota?

I cannot comprehend how so many people can fall for this shit, does does not work, does not do anything - is only a promise.

bitcoin was faced with merciless criticism and doubt by a very alert community from day one - but it was running and could be tested out. altcoins are not faced with anything like that. they are mere ideas and mostly scams.

if you do not believe in bitcoins future I advise you to leave your propaganda in the forums of your shitcoin and not in a bitcoin forum.

if I think motorcycles are outdated, why on earth would I log into a motorcycle forum and tell them motorcycle fans that their tech is not going to make it?

so, farewell and goodbye.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Don't be too much in a haste, most especially when you are in already. If you have the ability to read charts, just look out for the last point of bounce back when it tested around $7600 - $7800 or thereabout. If it ends up testing that spot again and it could not hold it back upward, then you can sell a little bit lower. There could be a little fight between the bulls and the bears here, so you may wait a little. Maybe you can just place a stop loss on $7300 and look forward to buying back lower.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

propaganda

Well said but you also need to mention that the cat is out the bag about the Lightning network being
a system of banks and that USDT might all be fake money and its been used to pump Bitcoin

same with you, what are you doing in a bitcoin forum when you don't like it and don't think it will work? what is your contribution towards this forum?

spreading lies and fud. ok, but why would you do that? you invested in some altshitcoin and now with lightning crushing all your getting rich quick dreams you feel the need to shit around in a bitcoin forum.

please go and post your shit in the forum of the shitcoin of your choice.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: