Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin will go back to 6000? should i sell now?  (Read 1009 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:41 AM

That's pretty hard to tell because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and things can happen anytime of the day due to its volatility of its value. For now, just enjoy the small pump of bitcoin and if you also buy during the dip, then that'll be a winner move.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

I'm not so sure it will happen, because now the price has started to increase again. So it's better to hold it first and wait at least until March. If prices continue to increase then do the same thing again. Do not let you experience the same thing with me, because i sell back when the first time the price began to rise which is about $7000. I'm very sorry to see the price now to $8000 when it happens in just a week.
This is the result of impatience.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

do you think it is going to 6000?
Bitcoin fall below  $6,000 early this month and I hope you buy then as this bearish trend is seeing to be over. Bitcoin has help many to get large profit buy those that have invested in the price go down like this and sell when it get up again. Bitcoin cannot be kill as said buy some people and it cannot remain bullish forever as being speculated by some speculators.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

Yes, you should sell it now. If you have to ask such inept questions like it, you don't deserve cryptocurrency.
Whether he deserves or not doesn't matter at all. If he finds that the price will go low he can sell, because he hasn't got the right understanding about the cryptocurrencies. Fear of loss is one that each and every user has got, with cryptocurrency user should have the mentality to face anything. It can be a loss, gain and most importantly hack.

Lol that's a bit too harsh on the dude :p but yeah. These people who seem to be expecting easy, quick money from crypto should just rethink if they really want to be in this industry. It shows the lack of patience of people who didn't do their homeworks before investing
Honestly, he was not even harsh. Most times it is always better to let these guys like OP know the truth and let them face it themselves. No one acquired the knowledge once and most people had to read more to be able to know what they know today. If the OP feels he is fine with selling, why should he be asking ?

He can just go ahead. The same reason why we have a lot of weak hands in the market, you say hold, but they still tag along to the tunes of the whales, so what the heck, it is a free world, and no one can stop them from selling as the smart ones will always take it from them.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

I dont think bitcoin will hit  below 6000$ again all i know is that the new stable bottom is $7000. Theres a strong wall on 6000$ that cannot break.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

I dont think bitcoin will hit  below 6000$ again all i know is that the new stable bottom is $7000. Theres a strong wall on 6000$ that cannot break.
what wall are you talking about? Of course there is still a great possibility that bitcoin will decrease again to the fact there were many events and special ocasion are going ahead or upcomming. Some of them this february are chinese new year and valentines day but even though without a holiday, bitcoins value will always keep on fluctuating because of its volatility.

@op i suggest, you must sell your coins now if you need money but if not, then much better if you can just hold it for a better profit in the future.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

I dont think bitcoin will hit  below 6000$ again all i know is that the new stable bottom is $7000. Theres a strong wall on 6000$ that cannot break.
what wall are you talking about? Of course there is still a great possibility that bitcoin will decrease again to the fact there were many events and special ocasion are going ahead or upcomming. Some of them this february are chinese new year and valentines day but even though without a holiday, bitcoins value will always keep on fluctuating because of its volatility.

@op i suggest, you must sell your coins now if you need money but if not, then much better if you can just hold it for a better profit in the future.
Let us just think twice whether it is wise to hold or to sell our coins, but for me it could be a big loss if you will  be able to sell it at that price, always think thrice before selling your bitcoin, look at the price now although it is struggling to be in $10k but still it has the potential to rise and not to go down at all.
embung mereng

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

I think anything can happen in the crypto world, bitcoin prices are hard to predict, chances are down to 6000 it could happen but I hope it will not happen, easy easy bitcoin prices back up
i will not sell bitcoin now because according
my belief the bitcoin price will go up
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

What is your position for this trade? If you bought higher 6k, don't sell you are clearly in a state of losing. What you should do right now is to hodl. Hodl your position in order for you go recover your money and earn profits Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

Lately bitcoin prices continue to rise, but of course it shows that bitcoin prices will raise prices. Whether it's time, the most important we all remain optimistic keep trying to convince many people to be able to invest more in bitcoin so that bitcoin growth will increase in the future.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:34:09 AM

Yes, you should sell it now. If you have to ask such inept questions like it, you don't deserve cryptocurrency.
Whether he deserves or not doesn't matter at all. If he finds that the price will go low he can sell, because he hasn't got the right understanding about the cryptocurrencies. Fear of loss is one that each and every user has got, with cryptocurrency user should have the mentality to face anything. It can be a loss, gain and most importantly hack.

Lol that's a bit too harsh on the dude :p but yeah. These people who seem to be expecting easy, quick money from crypto should just rethink if they really want to be in this industry. It shows the lack of patience of people who didn't do their homeworks before investing
Honestly, he was not even harsh. Most times it is always better to let these guys like OP know the truth and let them face it themselves. No one acquired the knowledge once and most people had to read more to be able to know what they know today. If the OP feels he is fine with selling, why should he be asking ?

He can just go ahead. The same reason why we have a lot of weak hands in the market, you say hold, but they still tag along to the tunes of the whales, so what the heck, it is a free world, and no one can stop them from selling as the smart ones will always take it from them.
At the end we are all responsible for our own actions and for our money, if people are so irresponsible to invest in something they do not know and think the are going to get great profits then they deserve every single loss they are going to get, we try to help them to avoid that but if they do not want to listen then that is their problem.
giarised

Activity: 357

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

We reached 6000 at some point but what it is the point of selling at that bad price, unless you love to lose money that is the fast way to become poor, to buy expensive and sell cheap when you should be doing the opposite, my recommendation is to keep holding this is nothing but a temporary adjustment in the market, in the future bitcoin will go up once again.
No need to even tell anyone not to sell. It seems that sometimes, no matter how you tell them, they still end up doing whatever they feel like doing and then they end up complaining that the market is too volatile. Who are the ones selling? If not for people like OP who thinks it is all about now and keep asking whether they should sell. Any smart investor will not even be selling at the bottom when they should be buying.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

I think it will not, better just wait until the price rises and then we sell, and re-buy price keetika down, or still we hold up to really bounce up
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

Well, most of them actually never bothered about the idea behind cryptocurrency and all the way from the Ponzi schemes they have been doing, they come into purchasing bitcoin thinking it is just another one of their trial and error Ponzis. I totally agree with you that people like this do not even deserve to be here and this is the reason they end up selling what they are holding even at loss without considering what the future holds. They always come back at some point learning their lessons anyway.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

And that still balls down to the fact that a lot of people right now are just investing blindly without the slightest knowledge about cryptocurrency.

It amazes me how people go through with an investment without doing the necessary stuffs, then I remember people often get into Ponzis anyway for the greed of it and they may just perceive the market to be the same which is how they always end up losing badly and learning their lessons in a very bad way. Everyone is entitled to their decision, and just as you have said, everyone is free to sell if they wish.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

There is still a possibility that the price of the bitcoin will go down to $6000 but it still depend on situation. Bitcoin, at this time is on uphill climb  and might continue in the next few days. Many bitcoin investors are hoping that next month will be a start of bullish trend of bitcoin until the onset of summer. The next down trend of bitcoin may not be massive because of the continued demand of the leading cryptocurrency.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

I am quite sure it won't return back to 6000 dollar level anymore. It isn't very strong at 10000 level now, even with huge resistance there is sell pressure, so I expect it to return back to 9000 and 12000 yet again.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

No one can actually predict if bitcoin will go back to $6,000 or not and to sell your coins should be a personal decision and not relay on what traders said here. Personal I doubt if bitcoin will get back to  $6,000 again but it is very possible.
I have learned to remain objective if it come to recommendation if one should sell there coins or not.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

it does hit $6000 ,have you sold your bitcoins?if you did maybe days after you cried,because it reaches $12,000 again the next week from posting this..and today its coming back to drop again.so the lesson has been sent that never panicked when time comes of huge breakdown..try to have a balls in trusting your coins
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

Do not ever do such things — hold your Bitcoins and wait. It will only gain, and we will see it this year. I have many doubts concerning its deep dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: