Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When the green flag drops........  (Read 155 times)
Smithrj (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

Sorry if this a bit of a repeat question (What to do after the fall), but was looking for some help. I'm new at crypto and have a few coins and am looking at a few more to buy while it's down. I have read a lot of the recommendations, but specifically wonder what you think of these when the time is right. Add to the pot? Sell? Buy? I guess I'm wondering what a dip like this may due to a potentially promising project. Can they fall too low to recover? Or add your favorite if nothing I mentioned sounds good. As a relatively new investor. it feels like a potential wide open field. Thanks in advance.  

Ripple, Telcoin, Elixir, Spectrecoin, Oyster pearl, Travelflex (new coin, bought some during ICO)

PS- I get the "do your own research thing"! Just looking for some experienced input.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

Sorry if this a bit of a repeat question (What to do after the fall), but was looking for some help. I'm new at crypto and have a few coins and am looking at a few more to buy while it's down. I have read a lot of the recommendations, but specifically wonder what you think of these when the time is right. Add to the pot? Sell? Buy? I guess I'm wondering what a dip like this may due to a potentially promising project. Can they fall too low to recover? Or add your favorite if nothing I mentioned sounds good. As a relatively new investor. it feels like a potential wide open field. Thanks in advance.  

Ripple, Telcoin, Elixir, Spectrecoin, Oyster pearl, Travelflex (new coin, bought some during ICO)

PS- I get the "do your own research thing"! Just looking for some experienced input.
You now advise many here to keep, especially as the market has slowly stabilized and everything looks rather promising. Regarding your coins, however, you also have a choice - an amateur shitkoin.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

of the 5 alt you say, I am only interested in ripple and spectrecoin. my advice you should do research on both. this is just a suggestion, do also a discussion with your friends or community.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

If you new in crypto you should know that in crypto world down 80% is normal because usually coin which down until 80% because ot has been pump hard. For ripple if you want to buy it then but it when its down 80% from all time high or maybe you start averaging from when its down %70 from all time high. Remember we are entering bearish phase now and maybe it will become multi years bearish like 2014-2015-2016
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

you pick several sectors

coins with use cases
- cloud storage
- cloud computing
- blockchain invoice
- Sensor Technology backed by blockchain
- IoT
- and many more

if no use - its a currency/store of value i.e bitcoin
what makes it special? low supply? fast transactions? low fees? POS or POW? or both? do miners like the coin? what mining algos? etc..

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3632

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

Investing in digital currencies needs more luck than experience because the market is open and controlled by supply and demand only.
Better to start investing in currencies that have a future like Bitcoin, ETH, Monero and Oyster pearl.
Bitcoin and ETH: King and queen of all cryptocurrency "you need them to get all altcoin".
Monero: High privacy "will be used in Deep/Darknet".
Oyster pearl: Hardware project

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

We can repeat same old coins all the time that's included in our wallets but it is so much better to do your own research. So to confirm, yes coins you counted are 'generally' good coins but as a guy in post suggested learning about sectors and choosing best is going to work better.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████