Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Skipbay69 SCAMMER. locks threads, avoids local pickup. gives retaliatory trust  (Read 257 times)
jenia1 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

regarding his thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2644523.0

I enquired about local pickup of several 10's of S9's from his location in WA, Australia.
according to him, he will not deal with me since I have tagged him as a scammer.
will not provide any proof of ownership and locking his threads.

gave me a false retaliatory feedback afterwards.

SCAMMER

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skipbay69

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

Can you also explain to us all why you tagged me as a scammer? and the reason i'm not selling the miners is because you leave negative feedback on Newbies saying they are "most likely a scam" for no reason and you are also very rude.
Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

I also do accept local pick up just not from you.
Masterswarm

Activity: 54
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

I also do accept local pick up just not from you.

Pretty sketchy behavior though.  Signalling theory - you have a simple way to prove that you are not a scammer and a difficult way.  You chose the difficult one.  That would give me reason for concern.
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

because a newbie that locks his thread is most likely a scammer. this is true 95% of the time. and I have told you that I will remove this if you prove you are not by opening your thread and allow people to ask legitimate questions and provide a proof of ownership. Instead, you chose to FALSELY accuse me of being a scammer.

I am rude? you were the 1st to call me names in our correspondence. if I recall you called me a retard?

now about your false retaliatory feedback that you left me and I quote:
"Scammed me $10,000 sold him Antminers and he opened a dispute on Paypal BEWARE SELLERS AND BUYERS do not deal with this user."
this is considered as lying and scamming already.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

If people have questions or are interested they message that's the reason why i locked my thread.
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

If people have questions or are interested they message that's the reason why i locked my thread.

and why give a retaliatory false feedback?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

it clearly states i accept escrow if i don't want to sell the miners to you that's fine but why leave negative feedback you started this remember not me

Because you wrote this

locking your thread when asked if you accept escrow.
did not provide any proof of ownership.
only positive feedback is from a 0 activity newbie account
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

I agree with the presumption that thread-locking newbies usually have an ulterior motive. Locking threads is usually done to avoid seasoned members from exposing the scam and warning others who might otherwise consider trading or dealing with the scammer.

Not that I am accusing OP of being a scammer. I know nothing about the deal or accusation but I agree that locking threads and selective payment methods tend to paint one as a shady character.

Giving unjustified retaliatory trust is just not nice. Makes one look vindictive. It's no fun trading with such people.

Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Your the one that made the false accusation you never even asked for proof of ownership until today and you wrote the negative feedback on 2018 January 29th so stop crying
Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

I agree with the presumption that thread-locking newbies usually have an ulterior motive. Locking threads is usually done to avoid seasoned members from exposing the scam and warning others who might otherwise consider trading or dealing with the scammer.

Not that I am accusing OP of being a scammer. I know nothing about the deal or accusation but I agree that locking threads and selective payment methods tend to paint one as a shady character.

Giving unjustified retaliatory trust is just not nice. Makes one look vindictive. It's no fun trading with such people.

People also lock threads so stupid trolls like Jenia1 don't ruin your sales
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

it clearly states i accept escrow if i don't want to sell the miners to you that's fine but why leave negative feedback you started this remember not me

Because you wrote this

The sole difference between what I wrote and what you wrote is that I wrote the truth and you bluntly lied and you are admitting to lying right now!
the only mistake that might have happened is that you have edited the thread saying you accept escrow. I am not sure when it happened since I saw people asking If you accept escrow and then the thread got locked. so I might be wrong there. while the other 2 claims are 100% accurate

anyways. good luck with your future endeavors. This thread will remain open to warn others until you come clean.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

Because you wrote this

The sole difference between what I wrote and what you wrote is that I wrote the truth and you bluntly lied and you are admitting to lying right now!
the only mistake that might have happened is that you have edited the thread saying you accept escrow. I am not sure when it happened since I saw people asking If you accept escrow and then the thread got locked. so I might be wrong there. while the other 2 claims are 100% accurate

anyways. good luck with your future endeavors. This thread will remain open to warn others until you come clean.

Thread was created December last year when i was Newbie i didn't know what Escrow was after i knew i edited the thread around January and said i accepted escrow and local pick up so next time don't make false accusations of people when you haven't even messaged them or know them.
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

Because you wrote this

Thread was created December last year when i was Newbie i didn't know what Escrow was after i knew i edited the thread around January and said i accepted escrow and local pick up so next time don't make false accusations of people when you haven't even messaged them or know them.

1st of all junior member is almost the same as a newbie.
2nd saying you accept escrow and actually accepting one with all the escrow spoofing going on from new members such as you is far from being the same.
3rd. I offered you local pickup and you denied - I do not buy the reason you will decline a local pickup of 30 miners due to someone leaving you a negative trust that he says
       that he will remove if you come clean about your methods.
4th no one here really knows nobody and the trust system is the best we got.
5th I said "potntialy a scammer" which according to the above you potentially are. the false accusations that I scammed you for 10000usd are made solely by you.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

The negative feedback you wrote to me was a lie also so don't blame me you started it you could of just kept your mouth shut instead you go around the marketplace thread thinking your some sort of scam buster and the reason why i denied the local pick up was because of the false accusation you made so stfu.
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

The negative feedback you wrote to me was a lie also so don't blame me you started it you could of just kept your mouth shut instead you go around the marketplace thread thinking your some sort of scam buster and the reason why i denied the local pick up was because of the false accusation you made so stfu.

there again you are being rude.
and yes I do like to help the community in my spare time and bust scammers- guilty as charged.
the feedback I gave you is not a lie- it is based on your current behavior.
the feedback you gave me is a lie based on you being mad- which is clearly seen here.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

and yes I do like to help the community in my spare time and bust scammers- guilty as charged.
the feedback you gave me is a lie based on you being mad- which is clearly seen here.

Current behavior? what do u mean by that just admit you made a mistake next time don't try to be a hero and make false accusations simple as that lol
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

Current behavior? what do u mean by that just admit you made a mistake next time don't try to be a hero and make false accusations simple as that lol
like i said:

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

funny to see how this user just got another positive trust the same day that this scam accusation was opened
This positive trust comes from a newbie account with 0 activity that was created yesterday

and please show us some evidence how I scammed you with paypal
SCAMMER and LIAR

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Skipbay69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:25:43 PM