Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the fate of President Trump Coin(PRES)  (Read 232 times)
Gozmoc (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked The PRES coin has continually topped increase on Biggest Gainers for almost a week now... What do you think is responsible for THIS and WHAT do u think about anyone Investing in It?BTC
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Well only last time it topped was day he started as president

the other it topped on the day of his year start speech, that bout it.
as for who invested in it? a small whale maybe?
some followers maybe?
small market really and coin in general not worth much
yes as if you look on the market page, for coins that get those 1000% gains in day are usually just a junk coin with very little backing
so all depends

worldtraveller
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

i think it will replace bitcoin in the nearest future, brilliant project. Sell everything you have and invest.  Grin (if serious, definetly it's a scam)
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked The PRES coin has continually topped increase on Biggest Gainers for almost a week now... What do you think is responsible for THIS and WHAT do u think about anyone Investing in It?BTC
Theres nothing special about this coin,probably theres someone whos playing with it,so these newbies will join the hype,then he will just dump it when he already took his profits,if you are new you should be doing research so you can avoid these shitcoins.

mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Haven't had the chance to take a look at it. Does it actually offer anything or is just a joke? I'm guessing it's the latter

Or is it actually trumps coin and he's trying to raise funds for his wall?
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Of course this is common fraud. Well, or just a coin that is made just for fun. There are a lot of such projects, and I just do not understand who is really investing in them? Why do you do this people?
Gozmoc (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

Haven't had the chance to take a look at it. Does it actually offer anything or is just a joke? I'm guessing it's the latter

Or is it actually trumps coin and he's trying to raise funds for his wall?

You can be right though, so many have made same suggestions and asked same questions about the ideology of the project
Gozmoc (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

Of course this is common fraud. Well, or just a coin that is made just for fun. There are a lot of such projects, and I just do not understand who is really investing in them? Why do you do this people?

So whats your advise to those wanting to invest in coins like this?
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

i suggest just stay away, better options in the market

only thing it can work for is if u watch second by second and catch the jump it may get by someone, and if u invest something in, the moment u see the jump, sell out

but otherwise i say really more less avoid with over 1400 options in the market place, find something else
go for the under 100 coins and better options there,
ones that have something behind them like numbers, websites and people you can actually contact on. hope this helps

worldtraveller
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

I saw President Trump Coin on biggest gainers list on CMC as well. I dont understand why people invest in coins like PRES. Whales can pump and dump that kind of coins easily. I dont believe that its a promising coin.

Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

Total HYPE! I dont see any potential out of this coin which i do only see that it is being pumped due to manipulation or just people going with the trend. I dont invest or put money on these kind of coins. Too bitter? Then its the way i do see some  coins like this that it is being pumped out when theres a new or issue related to president trump itself. Nothing special and theres nothing to be surprised of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gozmoc (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

i suggest just stay away, better options in the market

only thing it can work for is if u watch second by second and catch the jump it may get by someone, and if u invest something in, the moment u see the jump, sell out

but otherwise i say really more less avoid with over 1400 options in the market place, find something else
go for the under 100 coins and better options there,
ones that have something behind them like numbers, websites and people you can actually contact on. hope this helps

This would really help.. Thanks a bunch
rehydrogenated

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

Clearly it is the biggest pump and dump anyone can find. What technology does trumpcoin have? Does it do anything unique or is it just a fast coin?
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

Only noobs will get invested in this shitcoin,trumpcoin is probably a doge coin 2.0 created for fun,investing with these shitcoins is like you are giving away your money to the people behind it,just a waste of time and effort do your own research guys an do not ge fooled by its name.Look for the coins that is being backuped by a product/services so you wont be wasting your money for nothing.

anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

wow amazing i believe trump coin is going to dominate,it has a very great future nice project, start investing
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

President Trump Coin is helping lives to make the world at large Great in the supporting of President Trump in fighting against fake news, corruption and the deep racism.
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

Really does that exist, what purpose does it solve Huh
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

At these point in time, Coin market values price has drop and almost 90% of other coins has drop in market and it does not mean that, it will not raise again. These show the sweetest part of the market and is time to invest and stored on your digital wallet as an asset. Furthermore the prize in market today should not discourage not to invest and is actually shows the real part of the movement with an immediate effect. I guest is best time to invest.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

the PRES coin is a base of cryto to excel in the market where others coin cant...i belive its strenght will wax stronger more than any other cryptos ..the crypto market is a very intresting platform where we experience unbelievable rise and falls... many inavestors tend to make and gain values when this coins or tokens are availabe via exchange ....thanks
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

the PRES coin is a base of cryto to excel in the market where other coin cant.i believe its strength and importance will wax stronger more than any other cryptos .the crypto market is a very interesting platform where we experience unbelievable rise and falls.but for press?to me the team behind the press coin has got there hands on deck to still make relevance on the crypto market exchange.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: