Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchase Coins with PAYPAL! BTC + LTC + PPC! www.coin-daddy.com  (Read 9426 times)
Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:09:26 AM

Hello everyone,

I just launched a new website where you can purchase Bitcoins, Litecoins and PPCoins with PayPal.
It's www.coin-daddy.com

The process is very simple:
1. You select a product from our homepage and checkout using PayPal and tell us your wallet adress in the PayPal Description
2. We verify your payment
3. We send your coins to your virtual wallet.

It's also possible to purchase a specific amount of coins that was not listed on the product page, just send us an e-mail to contact@coin-daddy.com and we'll send you a personalized offer.

Cheers,
Team Coindaddy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 12:21:25 AM

Hello everyone,

I just launched a new website where you can purchase Bitcoins, Litecoins and PPCoins with PayPal.
It's www.coin-daddy.com

The process is very simple:
1. You select a product from our homepage and checkout using PayPal and tell us your wallet adress in the PayPal Description
2. We verify your payment
3. We send your coins to your virtual wallet.

It's also possible to purchase a specific amount of coins that was not listed on the product page, just send us an e-mail to contact@coin-daddy.com and we'll send you a personalized offer.

Cheers,
Team Coindaddy

One question: Who the fuck let you outta Newbie?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 12:40:01 AM

The newbie restrictions have changed. 1 "substantial" post and 4 hours. He meets the restrictions.

I'm besides myself! Can't wait to see the ads on this forum.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:28:52 PM

It is a cool little site.

I dont think you have to worry about it though. No one is gonna buy at those prices. 180 per BTC and 3.30 per LTC.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:29:45 PM

Hey OP if you want to be taken seriously how about some information about yourself?
Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:38:06 PM

I don't really understand your problem - yes this is a new account because my website is new and I created an Account especially for it.
Just because I'm new on this forum, doesn't mean I am not able to create a good website.

Hey OP if you want to be taken seriously how about some information about yourself?

Well I'm in the Bitcoin Business since 2011, been mining with GPU etc, and kept my coins (btc, ltc)
I am mining coins (own one avalon and two 25GH Butterflylabs) and I just ordered one Cointerra.
I've always been interested in the Bitcoin Stock changes and have wondered how hard it is to get Bitcoins, so I wanted to change that.
It was a problem for myself to get bitcoins quickly and anonymus.

Yes, the prices are higher than on usual exchange sites, but that is because :
1. You stay completely anonymus, no verification with your passport or bank account is needed (like mt gox, okpay ..)
2. it is much faster (verification process takes several days + 1-5 days for every transaction on most sites)

If there are any other questions, you can always contact me here oder send a direct e-mail to contact@coin-daddy.com

Cheers!
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:03:16 PM

How about your name? otc rating? ebay feedback? You user name and the pool you mine on? shit man anything?
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:23:55 PM

I call scam.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:30:25 PM

I dont know I think a scammer would have more enticing prices.   
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 05:41:09 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 02:23:44 AM by BurtW

Using PayPal?  Question:  what makes your site different from the dozens and dozens of other sites that have attempted to use PayPal and have all failed?

What, specifically, are you going to do to prevent PayPal chargebacks to your account and PayPal freezing your account and the accounts of everyone that sends you funds?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
collegenitro

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:43:47 PM

As soon as paypal sees a btc address in the comments, shits over.  You think they dont know what an address looks like?
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 05:46:42 PM

As soon as paypal sees a btc address in the comments, shits over.  You think they dont know what an address looks like?
That is easy to answer so I will answer it for him:  don't put BTC addresses in the comments.  Now back to my question above:  what about chargebacks, fraud and PayPal freezing your account.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
collegenitro

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:54:34 PM

Over/under on weeks before his business paypal account is closed.  I say 4
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:23:34 PM

Check my trust i have been selling BTC for paypal for over a year. I have talked to their representatives about 20 times in regards to bitcoin transactions and their policies, they have been helpful in helping me avoid charge backs and how to deal with them when I do get them. I sold on ebay at first for about 3 months.. they know I buy and sell BTC and dont seem to care.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 06:54:39 PM

Check my trust i have been selling BTC for paypal for over a year. I have talked to their representatives about 20 times in regards to bitcoin transactions and their policies, they have been helpful in helping me avoid charge backs and how to deal with them when I do get them. I sold on ebay at first for about 3 months.. they know I buy and sell BTC and dont seem to care.
Speaking as someone who personally had my funds frozen for a couple of month because I bought BTC with PayPal - maybe they have changed their tune?

I will still take the under 4 weeks just based on history...

collegenitro

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 07:02:00 PM

You are having customers put their btc address in the comments section?  Doubt that.

I trust that you make plenty of sales through PayPal.  But I can bet that it isnt all up in the comments.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 09:04:35 PM

Why would PayPal care what is in the memo since they already know he is buying and selling btc?

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 10:36:56 PM

If his prices are lower he would last longer.  At $180 a coin it will be mostly scammers who will charge back or be on stolen accounts.

If he was 10% above he would get real customers though still would need a way to sort out the scammers.

MinerLT

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:32:13 PM

Hmm nice site. will try to buy few litecoins  Wink
how long does it take ? usually 1 business day ?

Success doesn't come to you…you go to it

Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 10:43:58 PM

Hmm nice site. will try to buy few litecoins  Wink
how long does it take ? usually 1 business day ?

Thank you!
Yes, it takes 1 business day.
After your purchase, we would be happy if you would leave a review of our service on this thread.
If you leave a positive review, you get 5% off your next purchase!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: