Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchase Coins with PAYPAL! BTC + LTC + PPC! www.coin-daddy.com  (Read 9426 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 12:48:55 AM

Hey OP if you want to be taken seriously how about some information about yourself?

Yeah, and how about NOT making the prices so overpriced?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benishak

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:09:37 PM

i used Coin Daddy 2 times to buy 30 LTC, it a very quick service ..

now people may say it is expensive, right but it is almost the same when buy coins from BTC-E or other services because of commission specially for those who lives in europe and use EUR or GPD so they must buy first USD, then they must use OKPay which takes 1% commission and to add balance in your OKPay you have to use other services such Sofortbanking with 3% commission other services take up to 13% commission, only wire transfer is free but it takes from 3 to 7 days ... i was looking for a safe and quick solution.

there was other website called coinmama but many person said its a scam, it uses WU (online pay with Credit Card) but WU takes already commission and paying with EURO-Credit Card makes you pay extra money.

many thanks and will buy more coins soon Smiley
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:21:59 PM

Over/under on weeks before his business paypal account is closed.  I say 4

I will take the under.
Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:39:14 AM

Hey Guys

I'm giving away free 10% Discount codes for Coin-Daddy.com !
Coupon Limit 10 times: 2EBAD310

Contact me if you  are interested

Kind Regards

Team Coin Daddy
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 12:03:59 PM

It is a cool little site.

I dont think you have to worry about it though. No one is gonna buy at those prices. 180 per BTC and 3.30 per LTC.
Who will buy it

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MinerLT

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:28:02 PM

how you avoid paypal payments reversals?

Success doesn't come to you…you go to it

Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:45:38 PM

It is pretty hard to tell who is Scam and who isn't, but our Team has golden rules and knows the work very well.
We work together with PayPal, they give us some feedback and more Information about the buyer so we can figure out who to trust.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:50:56 PM

Roll Eyes
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:39:04 PM

That's what I was going to ask.  Interesting name, a play off the exuberant Godaddy business.  Took a look at your site, $165 for a Bitcoin.  Damn.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
wo0x

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 05:42:20 PM

This site is working on a scammy fame. I tested with some small amount of BTC and this is what happened. Before I tell, I must add, that they are in PDT, whilest I live in CET:

I was purchasing small amount on 11pm CET on Sept 11th and got a message by "Tony Coindaddy" 1 hour later, confirming my order and saying "Since we're not in the business hours anymore, you will receive your order tomorrow because no one is in the office right now.". It was about Wednesday 4 pm PDT, so what. I was waiting whole Sept 12, without receiving neither my Coins nor further notice.

I was fed up waiting by Sept 13th at 1pm CET, what is about 5am PDT. So I sent a friendly reminder, that was surprisingly answered within 20 minutes, but telling a lot of sorry about deferrage, asking for scans of Passport or likewise documents. I am fine with such securities, but in this case I was not able to follow this inquiry. Therefore I decided to cancel the order, so they just send back the money to my paypal account. This message was sent 6 am PDT, so there was one business day left for processing. But neither money back nor further notice was sent on friday.

I will go back to bitstamp now. It takes 2 business days to have my money there, so this is absolutly faster.

I suspect coindaddy is not aware of QoS. My respect to Tony who is answering mails very quickly outside business hours, but during business hours, when Tony is out of office, they seem to twiddle thumbs. Very disappointing.

Below I am disclosing Tonys second answer to help others to have a better picture...
Regards

Hello,

We have all our coins now, so we are ready to send them to you.
Before we can do that though, we need a scanned copy of your passport or Identity Card, front and back page.
We had several cases of fraud in the last couple of days, so we are now creating higher security standards.

We work closely together with paypal (our account will never be frozen by them, it is very trusted), and I have just called them - they said that passports are the safest way as well. By having the customers send their scanned ID's, we and paypal can be sure that you are a real, honest customer. The Data on your passport must match the data on the PayPal account.
We have over 100 customers every day so these security measures are very important.
Of course, your data will be treated as strictly confidential.
If you become a loyal customer, it is possible to get discounts of 5 to 12% if you buy regularly.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand.
Have a great day,

Team Coin Daddy
Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:10:00 PM

This site is working on a scammy fame. I tested with some small amount of BTC and this is what happened. Before I tell, I must add, that they are in PDT, whilest I live in CET:

I was purchasing small amount on 11pm CET on Sept 11th and got a message by "Tony Coindaddy" 1 hour later, confirming my order and saying "Since we're not in the business hours anymore, you will receive your order tomorrow because no one is in the office right now.". It was about Wednesday 4 pm PDT, so what. I was waiting whole Sept 12, without receiving neither my Coins nor further notice.

I was fed up waiting by Sept 13th at 1pm CET, what is about 5am PDT. So I sent a friendly reminder, that was surprisingly answered within 20 minutes, but telling a lot of sorry about deferrage, asking for scans of Passport or likewise documents. I am fine with such securities, but in this case I was not able to follow this inquiry. Therefore I decided to cancel the order, so they just send back the money to my paypal account. This message was sent 6 am PDT, so there was one business day left for processing. But neither money back nor further notice was sent on friday.

I will go back to bitstamp now. It takes 2 business days to have my money there, so this is absolutly faster.

I suspect coindaddy is not aware of QoS. My respect to Tony who is answering mails very quickly outside business hours, but during business hours, when Tony is out of office, they seem to twiddle thumbs. Very disappointing.

Below I am disclosing Tonys second answer to help others to have a better picture...
Regards

Hello,

First of all, thank you for sharing your experience.
We had a big attack of fraud last week, where we lost over $6,000 .
People ordered, we delivered within hours, but then they opened up cases on PayPal saying their Accounts have been hacked - so we lost a lot of money.
After these attacks, we had to think about changing something. First, we stopped delivering our products right away, so that if someone told us the have been
hacked, we wouldn't have already delivered so then we could simply send the money back to the customer that has been hacked, without losing anything.
Secondly, I asked PayPal what security measures would be useful in this case. They said that a lot of companies ask they customers for their Passports
to verify their Identity before they deliver the goods. So that's what we do now. (After you verified once, you obviously don't have to send any other documents when you order again!)
I can understand that you don't always have a scanned copy of your passport ready, and I am not happy with the situation myself - I would have loved to keep going like we did in the beginning and send the coins out just after we got the money on our PayPal.  But that would cause a lot of trouble for us and would lead to losing a lot of money, so unfortunately we HAD to create some security measures.

Please tell me your transaction code, so that I can personally check on your order again. I will then send it directly to my teammate who can process the delivery, so that you can get your purchased coins as quickly as possible!

It is such a pity that criminals and hackers are causing inconveniences for both of us, but I am afraid we can't change that - like I said, i personally would like to  continue with our business just like we did in the beginning and deliver within hours, but that does not seem possible anymore with these fraud attacks.
We will find a solution which works best for us and for our customers.
In the meantime, please provide me with your transaction ID so that I can check on your order.

Of course, we are researching every single case of fraud with our lawyer and already had some success, we got some of our lost money back.

Thank you and I hope you will continue using our service, once a customer is verified the whole process will be a lot faster.

Kind Regards,
Tony from Team Coin Daddy
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

You are still gonna get scammed. You might want to read over my  buying guide.  

These trades require trust you cant just sell what ever to who ever.
champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:58:15 PM

You are going to lose money only trying to do this..  :-/

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
wo0x

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 09:21:05 AM

Please tell me your transaction code, so that I can personally check on your order again. I will then send it directly to my teammate who can process the delivery, so that you can get your purchased coins as quickly as possible!

Sorry I have to argue again, but you are kindly ignoring what I wrote either here and in my email to your support mailbox: I don't want the coins any more, I cancel my order and therefore I want the money sent back to my paypal account. I cannot see the idea behind paying that high exchange rate + fees + taxes for a delivery that is worse than bitcoin exchanges with SEPA. This only makes sense when delivery is as fast as promised (i.e. I were able to sort it out at home).

I do respect your added security requirements. This would not have been an issue to me if I had not left for holidays. But for I already purchased all coins I needed (via exchange where I am verified long time btw), I would cordially please you to clarify this quickly.

Surprisingly I did not receive any further message on my mail account. It is not in my interest do fork or move my customer contact with coin-daddy to this forum.  I will wait for the refund until tomorrow (when 1 week is over) and then contact paypal with this non-delivery issue.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 04:16:52 PM

Just had a facebook friend claim they sent funds for 5 coins on Friday with no coins delivered yet 
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 02:30:45 AM

We had a big attack of fraud last week, where we lost over $6,000 .

Really?  Fraud?  Using PayPalsucks?  

It is a shame no one told you that is exactly what was going to happen when you started this endevor Roll Eyes

Let's see... first post was September 04, 2013...

So, I could still win my bet that this will fail in under 4 weeks.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Lee.John

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:22:34 PM

Very bad experience!

Before more than 1 week I purchased one from this seller and it wasn't a problem, delivered in about 12 hours.

The second time i bought haven't been delivered. Waiting now for longer than three days!

There was no contact avaible with this seller, he doesn't respond.

Immediately send my bitcoin to my wallet or refund my paypal account.

I have sent you my transaction ID
Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:34:41 AM

Very bad experience!

Before more than 1 week I purchased one from this seller and it wasn't a problem, delivered in about 12 hours.

The second time i bought haven't been delivered. Waiting now for longer than three days!

There was no contact avaible with this seller, he doesn't respond.

Immediately send my bitcoin to my wallet or refund my paypal account.

I have sent you my transaction ID

Hello John,

We had several meetings with our lawyer this week, because like you already know we had a lot of problems with fraud.
We are still fighting against these scammers and coming up with new techniques to stop them.

Now, we are beginning to catch up with the orders from our trusted customers first – you are one of them, since you bought from us before.
I am very sorry that you had to wait several days, but that won’t be necessary in the future if you are a regular customer.
I will send you 1,1 Bitcoin right now instead of the 1 BTC you ordered. 0,1 Bitcoins are complementary because you had to wait.
I hope you understand that we are fighting against serious cases of fraud and we have to separate the legit customers from the scammers.

In the future, we will update our website and add more payment options like SEPA and others.

Hope this helps you and you will remain a loyal customer of ours

Cheers,
Tony from Coin Daddy
Lee.John

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:30:19 PM

Hi Tony,

I am happy to see your response here and also the 1.1 BTC on my wallet. Thanks for this.
With this post I understand that you want to run a serious busines, I think we will have some other
fast transactions.

Keep going,

John
Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:43:55 PM

Hi Tony,

I am happy to see your response here and also the 1.1 BTC on my wallet. Thanks for this.
With this post I understand that you want to run a serious busines, I think we will have some other
fast transactions.

Keep going,

John

Hello John,
Thanks for your purchase again.
This time you got the order in minutes Wink

Hope to see you in the future as loyal customer.

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: