Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchase Coins with PAYPAL! BTC + LTC + PPC! www.coin-daddy.com  (Read 9431 times)
bonesaw52

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:51:41 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 11:10:22 PM by bonesaw52

Hey, how about you give me my coins I purchased from you and never got. Or refund me the money I spent. You have ignored my emails and when I went to resolution through paypal, not only did you still not respond to my emails still all you stated was they where delivered. I can show all my transaction history and email exchanges if you would like. Don't do business with this guy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:23:03 PM

This is my customer who has done what he said and had several successful transactions.

Beware of coindaddy he may have been scammed out of 6 k but it looks like he made up some of his loses by stealing from honest people.

Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:08:53 AM

Hey, how about you give me my coins I purchased from you and never got. Or refund me the money I spent. You have ignored my emails and when I went to resolution through paypal, not only did you still not respond to my emails still all you stated was they where delivered. I can show all my transaction history and email exchanges if you would like. Don't do business with this guy.

Please provide me with your full name, order and paypal transaction code. This way, I can check what has happened to your order.
Since we get over 100 new orders per day, it is possible that we missed yours.
On PayPal, we currently have no conflict cases open, so please provide me with your details so I can check.

This is my customer who has done what he said and had several successful transactions.

Beware of coindaddy he may have been scammed out of 6 k but it looks like he made up some of his loses by stealing from honest people.

No, we won't get to the same standard as those scammers.. Yes we have been tricked and knew that we would probably lose some money, but it's still worth it for us to run the business - in an honest way.
Since we changed our payment system (first payment via okpay, paypal is only allowed after that) we haven't had any problems with fraud.

And with our new system, cloud hashing, people are satisfied
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:28:11 PM

If this issue is resolved I will remove my comment and neg rating.
Palebear

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:30:49 AM

I ordered coins (on sept 14) and took 4 business days to get a response. which was they wanted a passport scan. when i declined and requested a refund they then claimed the coins were already sent (they were not) funny how they were (supposedly) shipped only 8 hours after telling you needed verification

sadly i've had to resort to paypal to try to get this resolved (still ongoing so yes they do have open disputes atm) but i think i got scammed on this deal
bonesaw52

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:52:42 PM

Coindaddy you have a PM. Mine is very similar to palebear and like him I just want my money back at this point. You where offering a product at a premium for "fast delivery". I never got a anything from you, along with you failing to respond to my emails after I provided you with my ID and specifics blanked out, not to mention asking for my id 3 days after I had purchased the coins.  You stung me along in the emails and blatantly lied to paypal to win the case. Make things better with your prior customers before trying to get new ones, unless your just fishing to get a couple more bucks before signing off completely.   
Coin-Daddy.com (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:49:00 AM

Coindaddy you have a PM. Mine is very similar to palebear and like him I just want my money back at this point. You where offering a product at a premium for "fast delivery". I never got a anything from you, along with you failing to respond to my emails after I provided you with my ID and specifics blanked out, not to mention asking for my id 3 days after I had purchased the coins.  You stung me along in the emails and blatantly lied to paypal to win the case. Make things better with your prior customers before trying to get new ones, unless your just fishing to get a couple more bucks before signing off completely.   

I ordered coins (on sept 14) and took 4 business days to get a response. which was they wanted a passport scan. when i declined and requested a refund they then claimed the coins were already sent (they were not) funny how they were (supposedly) shipped only 8 hours after telling you needed verification

sadly i've had to resort to paypal to try to get this resolved (still ongoing so yes they do have open disputes atm) but i think i got scammed on this deal

I am very sorry about this case, please tell me your transaction ID and full name so that I can check your order.
Yes, IDs are required as a security measure against fraud.
Now, we have added OKPAY as payment so new customers first have to make a purchase via okpay, after they have been accepted by OKPAY and verified they can then make future orders with paypal.
I know this might seem complicated for some people, but we have to do this to protect our business.

You can look back at the thread, we are solving all issues, we have over 100 customers everyday and are doing our best to satisfy them all.

So again, please provide me with all your details so that I can check for you.
max334

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:55:09 AM

I don't understand  the negative comments, I used their service first 2 weeks ago and got my coins in 1 business day?
Yes they asked me to send my ID as well, so I scanned my passport and sent it over.
After a couple of hours, I got a reply saying they checked my passport and everything is fine, and then I got the coins.

Since then I have been ordering every week, and get my coins 1-3 hours after the order everytime.
Like they said, once you are a verified customer the process is a lot faster since they don't have to check your passport etc anymore

Maybe there is a reason why you didn't get your order, maybe you or your passport looked suspicious?
bonesaw52

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:37:13 PM

I am very sorry about this case, please tell me your transaction ID and full name so that I can check your order.
Yes, IDs are required as a security measure against fraud.
Now, we have added OKPAY as payment so new customers first have to make a purchase via okpay, after they have been accepted by OKPAY and verified they can then make future orders with paypal.
I know this might seem complicated for some people, but we have to do this to protect our business.

You can look back at the thread, we are solving all issues, we have over 100 customers everyday and are doing our best to satisfy them all.

So again, please provide me with all your details so that I can check for you.

I did provide you with the information, with no reply yet. Please respond to my PM, or you are just dodging me.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:05:08 PM

how you avoid paypal payments reversals?
That's what I was going to ask.  Interesting name, a play off the exuberant Godaddy business.  Took a look at your site, $165 for a Bitcoin.  Damn.

WRONG, It is morelikely a merger copycat-ing of Coinmama and Godaddy. Tongue More Coinmama than go daddy.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Borbolon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:57:18 PM

If you access the site now the price for 1BTC is $658  Roll Eyes

(actual price now $858 according to blockchain.info)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: