Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy!  (Read 1464 times)
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

This is the best time to buy bitcoin or any other valuable alt. Because the price is too law in these days than we expected. The price was droped previous days because of panic selling. But now the price of bitcoin and other alt is increasing and getting strong. If you buy bitcoin now you can expect a huge profit in a very short period. But here don't think about the short term profit. Think for mid term or long term. Then you can get profit in short period. But before invest do own research and get expert's recommendation. Good luck

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
Bryan_Trader

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

when there is FUD circulating over social media, that's always the time to buy more since it will hurt btc price. Weak hands will always panic sell.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Yes of course. Now is the time to buy or to invest bitcoin while the price are very low. If you will buy today a large amount of money to invest of it, i am probably sure that he can buy whatever they want or to buy lot of needs and wants that be so very uswfile and also it can have more profit to the one that 'iv
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 10

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

it went up already  Grin

EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

I think this is the most dangerous time ever to buy or sell. Nobody can say to sell or buy, which is good or bad. Everyday, even every second it is changing. I think a few months, we should wait and stay where we are.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

Just jump in and don't worry!
Wow! That is a very huge amount of bitcoin bought. If I have money I would have done the same. I believe you will gain profit in the next 3 months because bitcoin will recover its price again. If bitcoin will reach 20000 USD this year, you will have made the best decision in your entire life and you will have many things to buy.
Arifull Islam

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

Yahh
this is the time to buy bitcoin .I want to buy some bitcoin now.after some days bitcoin price will be rise up again.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

Yes i agree it is time to buy. I bought 3 days ago and i will continue buying not just bitcoin but also other crypto. Market are experiencing red days but that is normal. Bitcoin and some altcoins will rise again soon.
Hubbanedy87

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

I highly doubt that the rally "if any" will be sustained since there is just no good news to help sustain a rally. In fact, we have an event that could potentially bring price down to $1-3k which is the attempt to regulate Bitcoin.
Forward_Thinking

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

This thread is further evidence that the market is confused. It is certainly confusing me!
Forward_Thinking

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

I think this is the most dangerous time ever to buy or sell. Nobody can say to sell or buy, which is good or bad. Everyday, even every second it is changing. I think a few months, we should wait and stay where we are.

I think i agree with you. The market is VERY hard to read right now. Making a move today would be closer to gambling than anything else - at least, that is how it seems to me.
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

Activity: 405

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

Looks like I made mistake for not buying more. Sad
Damn limit on CoinBase.

LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

Great dump means more opportunity to buy more bitcoins and keep it... Half of the bought bitcoin will be used for altcoins since most altcoins are pumping
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

you might be able to invest or buy a bitcoin maya because bitcoin is longterm and it's good to hold it as I think the bitcoin will return the highest level he may have in december returning his price better if you are with bitcoin news to know bitcoin news if it's good to buy bitcoin today

Exactly price of bitcoin will be the most high price in future as per growth of bitcoin this year, now a lot of companies are buying bitcoin to save for future and they will use it in time of financial crises, so I am in favor of bitcoin shopping it is perfect time to buy bitcoin and hold it for long time, demand of bitcoin will increase the price of bitcoin to high extent and then I will be hard to buy so right now you have opportunity just use it as much as you can.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

Feb is the 2nd opition for new investors to buy the bitcoin it is best to invest now what all u can afford to lose
It looks like you was correct. The price does seem like it's going up for some reason. I hope that it stays like that.

Yes price is gradually increasing if not by leaps and bounces which was a normal trend and most of the experienced users will use this opportunity to buy bitcoin now as they were in search of this opportunity for a long time.

Am I spamming? Report me!
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

It is really time to buy bitcoin because we are now experiencing a  huge dumping of its price  and if we are going to buy on it  today maybe we can really gain a huge amount of profit because we can now buy many bitcoin in a verry low amount of capital so i suggest to buy on it because it is really the right time to buy.

yeah.
It is very appropriate time. Because now we seeing that, now bitcoin price is so much low. Bitcoin  price now dumping being. So this is the best time bitcoin purchased to. Now we can buy bitcoin. Because some days after
bitcoin price increase will be. It's the price of a sudden jump to. This low prices in if we can bitcoin buy, after some of the days the price will increase. We are a lot of benefit will be.
Winchester07

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

Yeah , maybe its time to buy ,  i think you're right  but not all of the people think the same , a lot of people think that they should sell their Bitcoin now becouse Bitcoin dropped a lot lately, like a HUGE value , 1 Bitcoin is $8800 now . I don't know why did Bitcoin dropped so much , but my opinion is that we should buy , we definitely should buy becouse in a few months Bitcoin will reach $ 20k again ,  and im sure about this . Everytime Bitcoin is falling down , he's ricing up again with a double price , did you notice  ?
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

The time to buy was yesterday when the market was dipping. Now the price has gone up and there might be another dip very soon. Just look at what has been happenning in the past weeks.
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

It is really time to buy bitcoin because we are now experiencing a  huge dumping of its price  and if we are going to buy on it  today maybe we can really gain a huge amount of profit because we can now buy many bitcoin in a verry low amount of capital so i suggest to buy on it because it is really the right time to buy.
Indeed. Just what like the usual thing we Bitcoin users are always into. Buying and buying and more buying of Bitcoin to obtain more capability to gain and earn larger amount equivalent we have obtained from buying Bitcoins in the dump price of it. For sure, there are many people who takes advantage with this situation because the price was really affordable than the high price. Keep on holding the wuantity of Bitcoin for now until it pumps again will surely be beneficial so we must just keep on buying and holding it for a while.
chaukhchi

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

it's true this is a very good time to buy bitcoin because the current bitcoin price is going down drastically and if we or investors want to buy it today we really get a big advantage if it is exchanged in a few months forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: