Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy!  (Read 1464 times)
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

It is a hard decision to tell if right now is a good time to buy anything related to crypto currencies.
Compared to December, coins are chaep now. But in July last year, we had not even touched the 3K level.
It is a really taff decision whether to step in the market right now or not. I think everybody must find the answer to it by himself.

It's me!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

Yes, it is true. it's time to buy this bitcoin, because the current bitcoin price drops very dractically once. buy and collect a lot, until later bitcoin prices rise again, just sell again. if I see, tomorrow and the day after this bitcoin price will still continue to slide down.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

I recommend to invest now because the crypto currencies are falling down very much so this is the time for investing by money as bitcoin if you miss this chance again you will fail once again .
Have you invested now and how much?
I really think that it's really the best time to invest more bitcoin. Even if bitcoin is dipping, it will surely recover soon. If you will just look on past bitcoin chart, bitcoin dipped really hard a lot before it even reached it's ATH at $20,000. So, if you really trust bitcoin and it's potential, just dive in and keep holding till it recovers.
How it will recover if everyone is holding?
You have to buy something and then value will increase.
ross.gomez520

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

I think when bitcoin fall down near $6000 then i would suggest to invest in bitcoin or buy some btc.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

yes.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

that's exactly what we (majority) should do. the more we hodl, the less bitcoin for trade
if bitcoin supply (seller) is low and demand (buyer) is high then price will increase
merchant often uses fiat value (fixed) on tag price and convert to bitcoin amount (variable/floating?)
buying something with bitcoin now would feel too expensive,
because we would pay more in bitcoin term (fixed fiat/$ value) compared to 1-2 months ago

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

Just jump in and don't worry!

Thats a good choice you made, this moments where the markets usually crashes are the best time to buy though to some it may be time to sell and the risks are high holding more cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin is not considered as just a leap of faith but a good inference for the btc market is still far from going down for good.

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:20:19 AM

It is really time to buy bitcoin because we are now experiencing a  huge dumping of its price  and if we are going to buy on it  today maybe we can really gain a huge amount of profit because we can now buy many bitcoin in a verry low amount of capital so i suggest to buy on it because it is really the right time to buy.
Indeed. While other people are thinking that they are now suffering because of the price drop, other people are treating it as a great opportunity to buy or purchase more Bitcoin because it is much more affordable right now compared to its recent prices that was risen last 2017. We Bitcoin users must treat this situation as a good thing on the other hand despite of the dump situation we are into right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:24:15 AM

If your not sure You can use dollar cost averaging. This investment
strategy goes like this. For example, I have $1000. Every day I will
buy bitcoin worth $100 dollars no matter what the price is. I will do
this everyday until I spent all my $1000.

In this case I have bought more shares when prices are low and fewer
shares when prices are high. This does not guarantee that I won't lose
money on bitcoin but this will reduce the risk compared in buying
bitcoin worth $1000.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

that's exactly what we (majority) should do. the more we hodl, the less bitcoin for trade
if bitcoin supply (seller) is low and demand (buyer) is high then price will increase
merchant often uses fiat value (fixed) on tag price and convert to bitcoin amount (variable/floating?)
buying something with bitcoin now would feel too expensive,
because we would pay more in bitcoin term (fixed fiat/$ value) compared to 1-2 months ago

Yes I agree more we hodl more the chance for that there will be a scarcity in the crypto market, it works on the simple principle of demand and supply, we need to create such a big shortage that people really go bananas for it, like how drug is for drug addicts, let's make it bitcoins for investors and everyone. Update China is back to ruin our happiness brace yourself but remember hodl.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

It is time to buy bitcoin if you have money that you can wait for a long term without selling. Also you can buy other altcoins that you trust. Because many of them have low price now. But after months we all believe that they will go up and increase.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

It is time to buy bitcoin if you have money that you can wait for a long term without selling. Also you can buy other altcoins that you trust. Because many of them have low price now. But after months we all believe that they will go up and increase.

Yes it is, this month february is the best time to buy altcoins that prospectively earned a lot once the bitcoin and altcoin have recover in all this biggest dip value. A promising value of bitcoin this year that surpassing the record of 2017 highest value  would be the most awaiting surprices for the people who believe to the potential coin they invested.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

True, some people are panicking, but most of the experienced investors are buying more. I also think it's a good time to buy into other altcoins especially neo and eth, can't go wrong if you do long term.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Let's not look into the eyes of panic! Now there was a lot of negative news that affected the fall of bitcoin! This will soon end, now the best strategy is to buy all the money! Such a sale will no longer be!)))) It remains to wait for the Chinese New Year, and everything will be fine!)))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Let's not look into the eyes of panic! Now there was a lot of negative news that affected the fall of bitcoin! This will soon end, now the best strategy is to buy all the money! Such a sale will no longer be!)))) It remains to wait for the Chinese New Year, and everything will be fine!)))

I also believe with that happening soon.  I believe in what bitcoin can do after this event.  It will surely pump again. 
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:39 PM

I am also convinced that it is the ideal time to buy. Maybe my current economic conditions prevent me from buying such a large amount of bitcoin, but if I have the necessary capital I would think rather in a wide portfolio of cryptos to diversify the risks that this business implies, since it has been well demonstrated that it is not so convenient to put all the eggs in one basket.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

It is really time to buy bitcoin because we are now experiencing a  huge dumping of its price  and if we are going to buy on it  today maybe we can really gain a huge amount of profit because we can now buy many bitcoin in a verry low amount of capital so i suggest to buy on it because it is really the right time to buy.
Indeed. Just what like the usual thing we Bitcoin users are always into. Buying and buying and more buying of Bitcoin to obtain more capability to gain and earn larger amount equivalent we have obtained from buying Bitcoins in the dump price of it. For sure, there are many people who takes advantage with this situation because the price was really affordable than the high price. Keep on holding the wuantity of Bitcoin for now until it pumps again will surely be beneficial so we must just keep on buying and holding it for a while.
There is some increase in the values but it is not drastic one. Still bitcoin is in the range of buying for most of the investors. It will at least take a month or a couple of weeks for bitcoin to recover its previous prices. At present, the arts are not so high so it is the perfect time technically for grabbing the most expensive coin of the crypto world at decent and low rates. In short, this is the right time for increasing your collection.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

In my opinion, when the market is slowly rising from the bottom to the up, then it should be time to buy. Gradually, your small capital will also grow big amount by increasing prices.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin now. I have seen on the stock there is buy a wall of nearly 450 bitcoin at a price of $ 8500 this is probably fake or what. This is a good thing for me hopefully the price will return to normal. In a few days and those who buy at low prices will generate good profits. Cool
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

yes no need to worry all it takes is patience to wait for the price to go up and I'm sure in the next few months will soar again so if you can now continue to buy it

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: