Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy!  (Read 1464 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

It is really time to buy bitcoin because we are now experiencing a  huge dumping of its price  and if we are going to buy on it  today maybe we can really gain a huge amount of profit because we can now buy many bitcoin in a verry low amount of capital so i suggest to buy on it because it is really the right time to buy.

The value of bitcoins is down to $6k and this the best time to invest since the market will still go back to normal after a few weeks if not then months. Most of the traders does really want this kind of scenario where all the cryptocurrencies is red because in this way they can invest a huge amount of coins.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Bitcoin is $10,725 right now on coinmarketcap and I still speculate it as a good price and time to Buy Bitcoins.
Yes its still a right time to buy bitcoins, as we can see the price history of bitcoin it still down from almost 50% from its ath and it can be recover anytime and reaches new ath because of the big community that supports now in this coin and the coming of the new investors that become interested and encouraged to invest.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin. because the prize now are in the low prices stage. For when the bitcoin is so high that the time to sale out bitcoins. But we must be wise to invest in bitcoin and the right time to sale it.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

Just jump in and don't worry!

It's a pleasant in the eyes to see a buying transaction of bitcoin whenever bitcoin's market price crash. While in the mode of hodling, buying the dip is always a good idea that others missed to do.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

I think that now is the right time to buy. You can make good profits.
Agreed! I must say that now is the prime time to go for buying of as many number of crypto coins especially when you talk about bitcoin as the market value of bitcoin is very much low which is surely a positive sign of making more profit out of that investment which you’ll be making. You need to buy the bitcoins only from some trustworthy exchange so that you don’t lose your money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin. because the prize now are in the low prices stage. For when the bitcoin is so high that the time to sale out bitcoins. But we must be wise to invest in bitcoin and the right time to sale it.
The price is still stable at $10,000 so it's stabilizing there and if you find it the best time to buy for this moment you've got to buy depending on how much you afford.
It's a pleasant in the eyes to see a buying transaction of bitcoin whenever bitcoin's market price crash. While in the mode of hodling, buying the dip is always a good idea that others missed to do.
For buyers it's a pleasant eye while for holders, it isn't.  Undecided

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

you have smart thinking, this time the bitcoin price is going down and the right time to buy bitcoin and save bitcoin you have then you can get a lot of profit until the end of this year.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Now,i think the right time to buy bitcoin. Because now bitcoin is worth $ 8k. But on December 16, the price of bitcoin went up to $ 18k. So I think if you buy bitcoin then you can sell it for more than $ 30k at the end of 2018.

Really happy to see you have buy 1 bitcoin. This is the best time to buy the bitcoins as we may not get this low price again. Bitcoin after touching 7700$ is now again moving up and i am hopeful it will make another big high record. I will suggest if you have money, buy as much bitcoins as possible.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

I wish you good luck for your invest. But isn't its to much high ? I mean its seems you put your all money into bitcoins. If I was in your place i invest low and then come to high. Seriously you just all depended on bitcoin even if you know you can lose your money. For me its not a good time because market value is to much down. Anyways its your money and your decision. Good luck for you

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

This dumping time for bitcoin and altcoin is a favorable for the investor and traders it is the time to buy in low cost in just an hour from now we believe price will fly again because that is the real characteristics in crypto world with this we can have take an advantage.

This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is DIP. But that’s if you have enough funds to buy. But I'm sure bitcoin’s value will rise again.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, a few days ago I saw a price of more than $ 11k, and now about $ 9700 and I think this is a good price to buy immediately because the price goes up.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

why panic buy ?? MTgox has 160.000 BTC ready to sell at any moment. Who knows that prices probably it will stabilizes In 5000 usd per btc
Bloomie

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

We keep testing the same 9-10k price every few days now and it keeps climbing back up. Surely a bull sign. It will pick up soon.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, a few days ago I saw a price of more than $ 11k, and now about $ 9700 and I think this is a good price to buy immediately because the price goes up.

Definitely another golden opportunity to pick up more bitcoins at a discount because the price is on the down side. But you have to look at the long haul here. I don't suggest to do day trading though, really hard and you may ended up losing more.

This dumping time for bitcoin and altcoin is a favorable for the investor and traders it is the time to buy in low cost in just an hour from now we believe price will fly again because that is the real characteristics in crypto world with this we can have take an advantage.

This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is DIP. But that’s if you have enough funds to buy. But I'm sure bitcoin’s value will rise again.

Of course at the end of the day bitcoin will bounce back and can go for another all-time-high. So patience is the key here. If you buy today, I wouldn't advise to see it at $11K-$12K, much better to wait for the price to at least hit $18K-$20K this year to at least double your investment.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:10:21 AM

If you are only pursuing the goal of making more dollars with Bitcoin. Then you do not care when to buy it. It is important to sell at a higher price than bought.

That's what I am going to say but be sure that you would not buy at a resistance level.  It is also important to know where the support and resistance so that you can safely put a buying decision.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:36:46 AM

If you are only pursuing the goal of making more dollars with Bitcoin. Then you do not care when to buy it. It is important to sell at a higher price than bought.

That's what I am going to say but be sure that you would not buy at a resistance level.  It is also important to know where the support and resistance so that you can safely put a buying decision.
Exactly the more important is buy when price is in dips and sell at a higher price. This is the usual rules in terms of buy and sell of bitcoin. But, since it had already bought at that rate better wait for the price to regain its value.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase just wait until june and bitcoin will probably hit a new a ll time high and also a new base price.trust me. good for you you bought bellow 9k USD amazing .
bitcoin died many times and price dipped so hard .  but still living and surviving now.
what if lightning network will implement haha can't wait that to happen
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

this is a good time if you want to buy and invest in bitcoin, this is a good opportunity because bitcoin prices are currently low and will increase again soon so you will definitely get a profit
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

Yes it is the time to enter the Bitcoin market.Bitcoin is going through tough times as the price is very much lower as compared to it's all time high value.So we should take this price drop as a golden opportunity to invest in the finest investment asset of present era.No doubt the price is low but we have seen a rise in past few days which means that Bitcoin has started to recover.It has always recovered from such drops and reached to a new all time high value.So surely it will soon recover from this particular drop too.Bitcoin has a bright future ahead so invest in it now so that we can earn more profits in future.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

it is not the right time to take if we are talking about the present time. prices need to fall a bit. If we buy now, we can do harm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: