Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy!  (Read 1464 times)
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

now is really a good time to buy bitcoin, prices are still not high and this for many remains the main
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

I think you can buy bitcoin anytime because bitcoin prices will surely go up again and indeed the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down and this is the time because the bitcoin price is currently down
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

this time the market has become red and I think this is a signal to buy then hold and wait for the price to go up or the market to be green, do not worry for investing in bitcoin as it would be profitable
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Generally speaking i still believe that it is still time for one to buy Bitcoin since its value is currently below  $10,000 and we all hope that sooner  or later Bitcoin value will appreciate more than what it is today.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

I think you can buy bitcoin anytime because bitcoin prices will surely go up again and indeed the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down and this is the time because the bitcoin price is currently down
There is nothing wrong in buying bitcoin at the moment when market prices are quite low and people are highly motivated to see bitcoin at the end of year at unbelievable prices. Those who sold bitcoin in the beginning of year fearing complete loss in the market, this is a great opportunity for them to reenter into the market and make themselves enjoy the success.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

because it is our chance to buy lots of bitcoin and other altcoins coins. because if you want to wait for the time that a place to sell your coins of course you will also get a very big advantage as well
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

I think you can buy bitcoin at any price because bitcoin will continue to grow and it would be better if you buy bitcoin when the bitcoin price is low and you will get profit when bitcoin price rises again

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Just jump in and don't worry!
This is a great time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin all the time. You can buy any coin but you have to remember that you have to buy a coin that does have a good prospect for the future, do not just buy Bitcoin which is just a profit for now.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Just jump in and don't worry!
That's the spirit of the true investors of bitcoin! Just buy many bitcoins as you can and don't regret not buying bitcoins after a year because there is a big possibility that bitcoin will be rising up again and people will be buying again and you will be rich as well Smiley
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

If you have the opportunity to keep your investments for a long time, you can buy bitcoins right now and forget about them for 2-3 years. However, right now there is a possibility that the price will break support at 8250 and continue falling to 7600. Therefore, I will consider buying in the area of 7600 or above 9100.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

If you are only pursuing the goal of making more dollars with Bitcoin. Then you do not care when to buy it. It is important to sell at a higher price than bought.

I am afraid to buy it, this is the right time to buy bitcoin but we do not know whether bitcoin value can still go down or do not see graph. And we do not know what happens with bitcoin values. Because the value of bitcoin is currently unstable in the last few days
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

When the price is cheap as it is now it becomes a good opportunity for us to buy, I always believe that bitcoin prices can skyrocket in a short time so buying is the right decision.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

Yes always think positive about bitcoin but also it is important that you know what is the current situation of bitcoin right now it is so very recommended to buy bitcoin at this time cause the price of it is cheaper than last year and it is not impossible that it will be back again at that price.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

Actually, it is really good to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not yet high and as of now you can buy a lot of bitcoin. On the other hand, if you buy now you can make huge amount of money in the future.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Yes. I think its a good time. Even a small amount of money will do because we all know that bitcoin will increase its price anytime soon so its better to buy now than later. I am piling up bitcoin and plan to sold it by December 2018 and January 2019. I am assuming that bitcoin's price will be at its peak and it just so happen that I will need money buy that time. Do not hesitate guys, buy bitcoin now or you will regret it later.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

There is nothing wrong in buying bitcoin at the moment when market prices are quite low and people are highly motivated to see bitcoin at the end of year at unbelievable prices. Those who sold bitcoin in the beginning of year fearing complete loss in the market, this is a great opportunity for them to reenter into the market and make themselves enjoy the success.
The perfect time to buy Bitcoin is accessible and easy to approach at as the market shows two faces; one face is the front mirror and another is its reflection in opposite direction, two market timings are existing. Market sometimes follow a decrease trend and hence the price become low and goes down while there comes another time which is the high market where you can take benefited of it to sell the coins and get profit.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

Actually, it is really good to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not yet high and as of now you can buy a lot of bitcoin. On the other hand, if you buy now you can make huge amount of money in the future.
I think good to buy these days because price of bitcoin has lowered down from previous all time high. Yes when we buy now hold for long term when it reaches your goal to earned money. Time to buy and it is not late to invest.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:41 AM

it would be better if you buy bitcoin when the bitcoin price is low and you will benefit when bitcoin prices rise again and I think you can buy bitcoin at any price because bitcoin will continue to grow
Khatrisahil411

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

Yes it's the best time to buy the Bitcoin for old investors because it's very low price for them but for the newbies it's totally a loss
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

yes of course this time is the best moment to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price is still very cheap and currently bitcoin price can increase because it has been falling too deep and can give advantage for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: