Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: in any place you can settle with a crypto currency
yes, it's convenient - 2 (100%)
return the dollar - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☕️How do you like this cafe?  (Read 116 times)
Wolfman15 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

☕️How do you like this cafe?
It will be easier if anywhere you can pay the crypt, at the moment it is quite problematic.

voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

I do not really see the point in this because it's still a very long time, but in the future it will probably be cool

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

Such a coffee shop could be a could gimick , but nothing more.
At the moment there are not enough people who uses bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so the coffee shop is not going to have enough customers and probably going to be closed really soon.
Anyway, it would be impossible to buy coffee with bitcoin at the current network state, as broadcasting the transaction would cost about 5-6 $, while the coffee costs about 3-4$, you would end up paying 10 bucks for a coffee.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

This is not new there is a lot of cafe that accepting crypto, but why they remove the option of paying with cards? this is not good strategy in terms of sales and popularity they are focusing on crypto. some of starbucks in our country are accepting crypto hope there are more branch soon.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Very cool cafe, I would have come with great pleasure to this cafe. And where is it located? So that I understand where to go if I suddenly decide to go to this wonderful place. thanks for the info
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

It will be easier if anywhere you can pay the crypt, at the moment it is quite problematic.

I'm an overseas worker and I am joining signature bounty campaigns since last year and until now I'm collecting many Altcoins and soon will go home to my home town and start to invest into a Cafe business and my ultimate goal is to adapt Cryptocurrency as another mode of payment for my products and any services. This will help my community to educate them how to use the future of our monetary system.
I'm planning that I will soon accept top Altcoins like Ripple, Verge, Reddcoin, Tron or any low valued coins that has lightning fast speed of processing transactions between wallets.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

At the moment there are not enough people who uses bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so the coffee shop is not going to have enough customers and probably going to be closed really soon.
Anyway, it would be impossible to buy coffee with bitcoin at the current network state, as broadcasting the transaction would cost about 5-6 $, while the coffee costs about 3-4$, you would end up paying 10 bucks for a coffee.
As you can see there are quite a few altcoins to choose from as a form of payment. Bitcoins are just there for the sake of it.
It would be somewhat lame without that orange blob Smiley And having alts changes the situation drastically in favour of the customer.
I would even go one step further, with the help of some exchange (where there's plenty of alts) I could accept them all. Fees are problem no more. Its also looks as a restaurant, so I bet they serve not only coffee but also food and paying with bitcoins for the dinner for the entire family
seems like a acceptable choice.
To bad OP just posted raw picture, without any specific location details. Kinda bad quality as well, might be shopped?  

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Looks like I did not see the Dogecoin logo at the cafe whereas the Dogecoin transaction fee is very low and the transaction process happens very quickly, The cafe will be perfect if using shapeshift payment
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

I think its good to see cryptocurrencies getting accepted in some regular local café but locking visa or mastercard isn't that important. I mean give every other option to people, they will choose what they want, with their own consent. That's spirit of liberalism. By the way I would enjoy to pay with flash coin or litecoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

If you look more careful in the picture, you will see that they are accepting coins with transaction cost of just few cents! I find it for very cool place!
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

And how this business is going on? Depends of what country is it your earnings can reduce significantly due to no visa and cards... We still need global solution with united gateway for all currencies... to replace visa Smiley
maverickasf

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

I do not really see the point in this because it's still a very long time, but in the future it will probably be cool
agree, it's long and expensive. the prices of crypto currency are also changing very quickly. Having bought today a cup of coffee, tomorrow for that money you could buy 5 Shocked

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

Its just a marketing strategy they arent really accepting these coins,because most of these coins has slow transaction confirmations,with high fees and im sure this business wouldnt achieve success if they are really accepting these coins.

Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

In the near future the scenario will be like this. Coffee shops accepting cryptos will be the trend and transaction should be lightning fast to keep that coffee hot  Smiley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: