Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price movement update  (Read 146 times)
CHILO20 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

BTC is going bullish in the next 30 mins, pay attention to the bottom bounce on the charts. It touched twice creating a support.

Most of the alts are performing as well, showing green movement.

Do you think it will continue to break till it reach high price?
What are your speculation guys?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

I hope so that this will be continued until the end of the year.  Grin
Bitcoin hasn't yet breakout and there will be more to come as there will be a big battle against FUDs and regulators.
As long as bitcoin hasn't seen at $12,000 - $15,000 mark it hasn't recovered yet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

BTC is going bullish in the next 30 mins, pay attention to the bottom bounce on the charts. It touched twice creating a support.
just because price recovered a little bit, it doesn't mean we are on a "bullish move". a bull market also has to last more than 30 minutes...
currently price is recovering. and this is very similar to the correction that you see after a big rise. the same way you expect price to come down after it went up huge, you should also expect a rise after a huge drop.

I personally wouldn't call any rise until it breaks $10k!

more reason to believe this was a simple recovery. otherwise during a bitcoin bull market altcoins drop.

I am not  capable of speculating this anymore. I have some guesses though. I can see price staying around here with more drops, possibly small ones, for another month and some bull traps before the real bull market starts.

Only Bitcoin
CHILO20 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

just because price recovered a little bit, it doesn't mean we are on a "bullish move". a bull market also has to last more than 30 minutes...
currently price is recovering. and this is very similar to the correction that you see after a big rise. the same way you expect price to come down after it went up huge, you should also expect a rise after a huge drop.

I personally wouldn't call any rise until it breaks $10k!

more reason to believe this was a simple recovery. otherwise during a bitcoin bull market altcoins drop.

I am not  capable of speculating this anymore. I have some guesses though. I can see price staying around here with more drops, possibly small ones, for another month and some bull traps before the real bull market starts.

thats a mark to remember 10k, yes but i think 15k at least just like what the first reply said.
nice theory on the altcoins as well, thanks for sharing
So your guess is a consolidation before the breakout, pretty positive compared to other people who believed that BTC will crash and breakdown up to 5k or worse 3k.

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

I think Bitcoin has financially raped enough people ... seem to be going up again. Congrats we survived another dip of Bitcoin.
Wouldn't be surprised if we go sideways at 10k for a while.... or get some crazy flashcrashes.

On the way up we will get some people leaving at 19k since they want to get out break-even Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

I think Bitcoin has financially raped enough people ... seem to be going up again.
It's not Bitcoin ..... people, but people ..... themselves. Cheesy

Congrats we survived another dip of Bitcoin.
This correction is an utter joke compared to what happened after MtGox decided to say goodbye. ~$1200 to ~$170 was Mark Karpeles's goodbye present. I gladly accepted that present since that was the last time I managed to buy sub $200 coins. Good old times. Cry

On the way up we will get some people leaving at 19k since they want to get out break-even Smiley
I'll gladly welcome them back at the moment they re-enter the market at +$25,000 levels. Grin I already see threads popping up months later asking whether or not it's a good moment to buy at $25,000. That's how things always tend to go in this market. People gain confidence the higher the market increases, which is why they always end up being late to the party.
CHILO20 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

I think Bitcoin has financially raped enough people ... seem to be going up again. Congrats we survived another dip of Bitcoin.
Wouldn't be surprised if we go sideways at 10k for a while.... or get some crazy flashcrashes.

It could be Bitcoin itself, but i'm 100% sure that it's not just bitcoin but the people as well having Fomo and such abuse/pumping/dumping. And the FUD's/Media are also the number one benefactor why people sell coins, scalpers not investors i guess.

I think Bitcoin has financially raped enough people ... seem to be going up again.
It's not Bitcoin ..... people, but people ..... themselves. Cheesy

Congrats we survived another dip of Bitcoin.
This correction is an utter joke compared to what happened after MtGox decided to say goodbye. ~$1200 to ~$170 was Mark Karpeles's goodbye present. I gladly accepted that present since that was the last time I managed to buy sub $200 coins. Good old times. Cry

I'll gladly welcome them back at the moment they re-enter the market at +$25,000 levels. Grin I already see threads popping up months later asking whether or not it's a good moment to buy at $25,000. That's how things always tend to go in this market. People gain confidence the higher the market increases, which is why they always end up being late to the party.

I agree with you sir, no one to blame other than us people.

For me the Golden times where back in 2011 when i almost bought bitcoins but i did not. And it was one of the biggest financial regrets i ever have up to now.

FOMO will always be there, it's a good sign i guess. Some people just doesn't have enough resources both information and financial.
And people who got late are being scalped by bounce players and whales. Sad truth and it happens to some of us here as well, but buying BTC is still better than investing in a bank. Bank investment in it's true form is just a way to scam people, making them think that they are saving and earning.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: