Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 08:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: know any decent trading bots?  (Read 85 times)
stephen.dedalus (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

Hi
does anyone know any good and decent trading bots on which we can rely?
share your experiences please?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

I've heard good things about Gekko[1] though people are saying that it isn't easy to use, as it's an open source trading bot that you need to program yourself. I could definitely see people without much knowledge losing money with this especially with novices. Proceed with caution.

[1] https://gekko.wizb.it/

Curated Crypto Airdrop Database
stephen.dedalus (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

I've heard good things about Gekko[1] though people are saying that it isn't easy to use, as it's an open source trading bot that you need to program yourself. I could definitely see people without much knowledge losing money with this especially with novices. Proceed with caution.

[1] https://gekko.wizb.it/
I ve heard of it but havent seen anybody use it, there is bot called profit trailer which is not free but it seems lots of users have lost money on it
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

There is Gunbot which is quiet new compared to CAT or others but definitely gaining a lot of popularity, there is currently a 80% discount.
beibi

Activity: 17
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

bots are for people with a loth of money, not for small traders, 1st of all good bots are very expensive and secound wee all know theat holders are makeing the most money from crypto, if you will "change lines" evry day, will not get very far. Crypto is just to move money from not pacientes peoples to pacientes peoples!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: