Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 02:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally have the courage to come say hello to you All  (Read 136 times)
2.2GigaWatz (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

Hello All, well finally have the courage to come say hi to everyone and learn some value from most of you. Have been a noobie lurker for some time but you all are so clued up in Crypto, I didn't have the nerve to create an account. So, I have finally done it.  Nice to meet everyone hope to learn even more this year from you guys. I am a long-term crypto holder. Have tried everything from HODL coins to mining to trading to ICO's. My portfolio is now to me looking fairly good diverse and I just hope 2018 we can see the markets Cap go from 450-600 Billion to a trillion or 2.

Anyway Hope to learn and follow the rules correctly and spend some time making some new friends here.

All the best,
Thanks 2.2GW
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

I didn't have the nerve to create an account.

Funniest sentence I've seen in this forums so far.

Welcome and have a nice day! Do not be afraid of the merits and activity system on this forums.
However, do be afraid to ask people for merit - because you aren't allow here.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
imagdogd

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I had read about this site and finally decided to join.  So this is my first post and I am looking forward to learning from all the experienced Crpto experts on this board.  It looks like I have years worth of reading to catch up with you guys.  Thanks
HappyHelen

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

Why are you so shy? I am a noobie myself and I do learn a lot from BitcoinTalk. Good luck!
2.2GigaWatz (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

I'm a little shy because it's all new to me. I have tried a little trading here and there and a bought a few coins. So i lurked here for ages but now decided to learn more. I like Crypto it's exciting but so far have not really dived in. So going to try and learn more and try to find a few tips from everyone and hopefully get some profits from a few coins. Nice to meet everyone too.
100nogent

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

Hello All, well finally have the courage to come say hi to everyone and learn some value from most of you.

Hello and same goes to you buddy, we hope we can learn something from you too Smiley

Anyway Hope to learn and follow the rules correctly and spend some time making some new friends here.

Enjoy your stay, if you've lurked already here then surely you're ready to share your opinions.
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

Welcome here mate Cheesy
2.2GigaWatz (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

Welcome here mate Cheesy
appreciate it let's have a really good profitable year. I'm ready to learn with you Smiley
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

I was exactly like you last year, I kept signing up and reading but was super afraid to say something.  I don't want to sound stupid, even to people I don't even know lol... now i'm better, i'm more comfortable with my present online... it comes with time... good luck to you!  There is a wealth of knowledge, not only by reading but being brave enough to comment  and question!

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
2.2GigaWatz (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

I was exactly like you last year, I kept signing up and reading but was super afraid to say something.  I don't want to sound stupid, even to people I don't even know lol... now i'm better, i'm more comfortable with my present online... it comes with time... good luck to you!  There is a wealth of knowledge, not only by reading but being brave enough to comment  and question!

Oh, I'm super happy i am not the only one thank you so much. I am reading so many posts cant believe how much I am learning. I am really enjoying interaction here and getting some great tips too.  Good luck to you too  Wink
episodev20

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

Welcome on board, guys xD
2.2GigaWatz (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome